Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ivy was in newborn for 8 weeks but E is in 0-3 and has been for a couple of weeks.

Nearly all my 0-3 is outfits but she seems to young yet so I have bought more sleepsuits. I think she will be in sleepsuits a lot til the summer when she can wear dresses. I am not faffing with tights and nappy changing!

Jack has been in 0-3 for a few weeks because he is long but they dont fit him on the arms and are baggy around his middle!

Oscar hid his red crayon yesterday and Ive found out where he hid it...in the washing machine. Only found out AFTER i had done a wash!!

Oh no smiley! Little monkey. My girls were playing hide and seek with Rubys musical star for bedtime now there saying they can't find it!!!well my two year old went and got me a glow up stat that's fallen off the ceiling. Lol.

I'm about brave the town with three kiddies on a Saturday. Hate town!

eek on the red crayon! Jacks always hiding peoples keys :lol:

Jades still in 'up to 1mth' 0-3 is huge!
I have massive bag of newborn that she has outgrown! :( I cant think about getting rid yet either. I may sell some or give away and get a memory quilt like em said.

MOst of our 0'3 was outfits but I can't be bothered lol she wears sleepsuits 99% of time cause I feel sad about her being to big to use them!

- you should have a third with a big age gap. My eldest 2 are 7 and 9 and most people say they wont go back to baby years (me included!) But I am loving the age gap so much at the moment. Much prefer it to two close together. Really love it and she just fits into our established routine. I know I wont have a 4th so it's a biy sad boo hoo.

GOOD luck mrs s xx

JEm- jade sleeps on side but I am paranoid as my math has a flat head at back from laying on back.

It must be lovely having a big age gap, 3 little ones is haaard :haha:

OMG why did I never do dolly dress up before?! Just dressed Bethany's dolly up and she loves it, it's a nice way to keep my favourite little clothes :cloud9:

I must say I don't think I would be able to do the school run a few days after giving birth! You ladies with older children are like superheroes :D

I was just thinking back to that the other day and I must have looked horrific. I was barely functioning for 2 weeks. I dont know how I done it, it must have been adrenaline to be honest x

lena is between size newborn too small and 0-3 too big si she has to go baggy lol same with the german sizes 50 cm too small 56-52 too big:haha:

The sun is shining where I am! Taking the boys to the park and the petting zoo (just for O obviously lol)! What is everyone else doing today? We were supposed to have a builder coming round doing something to the kitchen wall but he text earlier to say he isnt coming (glad really, dont want to miss out on the nice day).

no plans here need to make some spare cash for the nice days so can take lena places today will just be spent in the flat again while ben watches football

Change of plan for us, grey skies have just come over so we are staying in instead :(

Raining here :(
Some random old woman commented on my long hair in shop :/ couldnt get rid of her!

Ha ha ha! :haha: Happened to me last night when i was trying to get baby milk! But she was just talking about babys, not my hair lol

Ha ha ha! :haha: Happened to me last night when i was trying to get baby milk! But she was just talking about babys, not my hair lol
:haha: i get it all the time but just say ich spreche night so gut deutsch and they go away ... i understand them just dont like talking to random strangers

Tongue tie snipped! :D

I'm seeing/feeling no improvement in his feeds just yet (still a shallow latch), but I guess he's got to get used to using his tongue correctly. The doctor gave me the number of a lactation consultant, so that's good. :)

Ooh did her cry?
I get stopped for my girls curly hair, I do like the compliments but mostly it's annoying. I would never have the confidence to stop someone.
I went into Krisp and treated myself. My friend is the manager and got me 75% discount. I got three jeans/trousers and 8 shirts/tops for £120 (I got a tax rebate) still hating my body though. I'm doing ww next week :)

I'm out again for dinner with some other friends. Twice in one week! Don't even go out twice in 6 months! What'd everyone else up to? X

Wonderful Bex, so he did have a tie after all! Hope it improves soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->