Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies! So happy this am phoebe went from 1030- 5 :thumbup: hopefully it will continue!

Mrs waffer glad it got sorted hopefully feeding will improve

All those with jabs coming up :hugs: ours are last week in April hopeing Dh will take her I'm such a wuss :haha:

What's everyone up to today, we were meant to be having a nice day in the 20's and sunny, but windy and overcast, there goes the bbq:nope:

Well done Phoebe!!! :happydance:

I have a friend coming over later, which will be nice.

Sophie finally did a poo this morning, only took a week :haha:

Morning :) wrote a long post last night and I deleted it.

Anyway hope you all slept well? Good girl Pheobe.
We are meant go have a lovely day too? And the sun is shining!!! Here hoping for a day in the garden?

Ruby went down at half 8 after screaming for DH. I went out and she was going crazy, I felt sooooo awful!!!
Oh and Ruby has her jabs tomoz :( xx

Jack slept 9.30 till 2.00 and then 3.00 till 6.00 and then 6.15 till 7.30. Not great, could have been better! Well done to all the good sleepers.

Well done Sophie for habing that poo :haha:

Massive hugs Jem :hugs:

Judging from the size of the poop this morning, there is more to come. much much more :sick: :rofl:

Did you hav fun jem? Jade slept 7:15-5 then 5:30 till 8 40. I felt awful though at 5am she was so hungry she chocked on the milk :(

MEant to be out for walk today but raining :(

Back to nipple shields again. :( My nipples are so sore after trying for a good latch all day yesterday. :cry: I don't think this tongue tie business will improve anything.

Massive hugs :hugs: Did you try the nipple sandwich thing, it can really help him get more in his mouth x x x

morning everyone so Connor went 7-2 then 2.30-6.30 I don't really like leaving him like that at the mo because hes ill but he won't feed unless he wants too :( My 5 year old is doing my nut in at the moment :dohh:

My mum is watching all 3 babies on Wednesday for a few hours while their in bed so me and OH can go for a meal :happydance: Excited!!

Sasha, I tried. But I can just see, every time, he closes his mouth a millisecond after I try to put him on. I'm pretty sure he's moving his law too much too, like chomping. :( I don't think I can take much more.

:hugs: I'm crap at breastfeeding stuff but wanted to send my love MrsW :hugs:

Massive massive hugs hun :hugs: :hugs:

Remember, no matter what happens, you have done so well! BF is hard, and BF with latching issues can be awful :hugs:

Bex that is what it was like for me when I was BFing, Jack was closing his mouth too soon, I couldnt get enough in his mouth. I tried the sandwhich thing which helped a bit but the damage was already done for me, I was too sore.

I have got a brand new tube of nipple cream I could send you? Its Medela Purelan (100% Lanolin). I bought a couple of tubes but only used half of one tube so you are quite welcome to have the full tube if you need it.

Embo, is Connor perking up at all or is he still just as poorly? Bet you cant wait for a night off! Wish I could have a night off!

Xxx

I thought he was getting better because he had a good sleep but then he couldn't keep his feed down and puked it all up :( His nose is very congested so feeding is SO hard but he did manage 4 ozs after he sicked up all the first feed. I'm hoping he really picks up next week as it'll be well into the 2nd week he has it :shrug:

Well we have 4 hours- from 6-10 :D I might even have a wee tipple at the pub :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->