Baby Bugs Due February 2013

The sun are doing the holidays again but they are the £15 ones this time. Think we might give it a go coz its the only way we will get to go away!

Never done a sun holiday. I always forget lol. Lucky its gorgeous where we live but its nice to go away. Will be easier now I drive. Did you find some milk,lou?

Still on the hungry baby which seems okay but we live next door to a chemist so will be able to get the green milk from there tomorrow! Might stick with the blue one though, dont want to keep switching him :/

Finally getting my glass of wine!! First bit of alcohol in over a year, I think! :haha:

Wahooo enjoy. Yeah id prob stick with blue. Math had blue one xx

SChool run in morning *eeek*

Good luck with the school run! At least you will have a lovely quiet day with Jade tomorrow!

I have expressed 3oz of milk and Elodie should have her first bottle this evening.....eeeeeek....I'm scared!

feel its going to be a long night for me lena keeps waking screaming with her gums have just given her a frozen dummy and has settled for now but when that wears off think it will be back to square one

Hi all :)

Had a good wknd here - dh watched lo while I went out and about on Saturday. Then he had his day today playing golf. Been a nice wknd. Wish it wasn't almost over.

Mrs - hoping that you have more luck today.

Jem, we just got minis - I like mine a lot!

We have shots tomorrow too. :( dreading it!

Hmmm vacines seem to be later over here then in the uk etc :wacko: i havent got a date for lenas yet i think it will be around the 30th according to her baby book thingy so 3 mths most babys i know have had them 2 mths:wacko:

I think I'm waiting until 6 months for shots - that's what we did with Jacob and he got really sick anyway for a week and lost a lot of weight. So, just in case Tobias reacts the same, I just don't want to do that to a 2 month old.

Morning everyone, I had an amazing night, just one feed! He went down without a fuss at 5.30pm then slept through till 2am, then had 6ozs and back down till 6am :happydance:

Back on the school run this morning though- I will actually miss my little Lily helping me and entertaining me :lol:

Embo you lucky devil! As if he slept from 5.30pm!!

I had a shit night. Jack wasnt too bad, woke up three times, but I just felt so horrible in the night being sick and sweating and had a bad headache...no more wine for me. I only had half a glass for Gods sake.

Whats everyone doing today? Im going to try and get Jack in the doctors to get his belly button looked at and also get him some gaviscon because our supply is nearly gone. Then need to go to the post office and then come home and tidy up and hopefully get a few hours sleep!

Em - Well done Connor!! :happydance: Hope the school run goes OK.

Smiley - Hope Jacks appointment goes well and you get a chance to catch up on some rest :hugs:

I got a lay in this morning, 7am, so much nicer to wake then rather than at 4-5am :haha:

Embo you lucky devil! As if he slept from 5.30pm!!

I had a shit night. Jack wasnt too bad, woke up three times, but I just felt so horrible in the night being sick and sweating and had a bad headache...no more wine for me. I only had half a glass for Gods sake.

Whats everyone doing today? Im going to try and get Jack in the doctors to get his belly button looked at and also get him some gaviscon because our supply is nearly gone. Then need to go to the post office and then come home and tidy up and hopefully get a few hours sleep!

haha I know! I put him down quick as the pizza man arrived :lol: I was expecting him to wake up about 8 but he just went straight through :haha:

Alcohol does that to me too, I get the sweats so bad!

Im just doing the school and nursery runs, trying to catch up on some TV that I can't watch while the kids are around :lol:

Morning well my good night was followed by a shocker! Phoebe was unsettled all night and ollie had me up 5 times with bad dreams :cry:

Good news 3weeks into diet 9lbs lost yey! Still haven't lost the jelly though:haha:

School run returned here too, pleased to have routine again.

Well done Connor on the good sleep!

Good luck to those with jabs:hugs:

Morning well my good night was followed by a shocker! Phoebe was unsettled all night and ollie had me up 5 times with bad dreams :cry:

Good news 3weeks into diet 9lbs lost yey! Still haven't lost the jelly though:haha:

School run returned here too, pleased to have routine again.

Well done Connor on the good sleep!

Good luck to those with jabs:hugs:

Oh blimey :( It's always one or the other I find! :hugs:

Well done on the weight loss that's a great drop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->