Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning all.

Jade is like clockwork lol I do betime routine at 6:30 then shes asleep by 7. She slept 7-4:30 then stayed asleep till now but I have to wKe her. :(

lena woke every hour last night with her gums i had to keep going to get her a dummy from the freezer just so i could ger a few mins kip!

Morning xxx

TNT are you a golf widow like me?
Wiggler glad you got a lay in.
Lucky what diet are you doing? Well done on that weight loss!!!
Embo and MF, enjoy your time without the older kiddies.

Ruby went down to sleep at 7:15, stirred and cried a little bit before 9pm but slept through until 6:45am!!! So a massive 11 and a half hours. Good girl Ruby.

Jabs later though so I expect she will be sad later? I will be.

Louise hope you get his belly button sorted?

Ap how did the bottle go?

Whisper, hope Lena is ok?

Fides, I guess it makes sense to wait. We have a major outbreak of whopping cough In Wales and there saying babies are dying coz there not having the jabs.... So I guess it's catch 22.

I've just got in from toddlers and we are chilling at the mo, doctors later and to see a friend and a quick visit to the park if it stays nice? Xx

Was she hungry on her bottle Jem? Jade done 11hours on Saturday and still didnt drink her bottle :(

I dont want Jade to have her Jabs but I always do the first ones on time anyway as they are best, I only delay the MMR. x

Heaven phoebe and ollie asleep finally peace:happydance:

Jem I'm on ww been really good so far and don't feel hungry at all. Good luck with Ruby's jabs :)

Are the amber bracelets called anything special very keen to try this time x

Ive had amber necklaces with all my children and they've never really been bothered by their teeth :) Connor already has a amber anklet on his foot!

Try 'little acorns to mighty oaks' for amber! I even used it when my wisdom teeth played up.
I am very into my crystals though hence my girls names :p I was wearing moonstone when we conceived Jade. (Moonstone is gor fertility opps but I just liked it!)

Im so paranoid that Jade has not grown this week :(

Mrsswaffer, posted your parcel this morning so you should hopefully have it tomorrow :thumbup:

AP, hope the bottle went well with Elodie?

MF glad you made it on time!

Em, how is connor getting on?

Jem...well done Ruby! It sounds fabulous to have so much sleep :haha:

Been to the doctos with Jack and he has had the silver nitrate put on his belly button and the doc said it should clear up in about4-5 weeks. He prescribed him gaviscon (didnt tell him I had been giving it to him already for 4 weeks lol) but they dont have any in the two chemists I have been to, so got one last one to try before I will have to search further afield for it.

Hope you find some!

OOo jade is almost exactly 9 weeks! (12:21)

How did bottle go, ap?

Sorry rubbish at quoting on mob. Have read back. Hope connor is better em?

The bottle was a massive fail. She may have been too full or tired. Also I think I need a fast flow teat as she is obviously used to milk being fired down her throat.

I have 3oz in the fridge, will try again another evening (I want DH to give the bottle)

If she refuses again will try a different bottle type.

Tommee Tippee ones x

I have nuk, breastflow and a few others in the loft from Ivy! She accepted a bottle until 8 weeks and then never took one again (but I couldn't express a decent amount with Ivy so was offering formula - which she used to spit out...)

Aw, we use TT too (though they are completely different to what TT used to look like with my first 2! Fingers crossed for next attempt.)

Well ladies, Jades had a bottle, done a poo and is now asleep in the swing (swing is amazing goes from awake to asleep in 1min!) and so that's my que to get on with the housework :( was hoping to hang washing out but its raining. Great!

Thanks Louise! :hugs:

Harry had his first jabs this morning. He screamed immediatley after having them, but has been asleep since. I plan on not putting him down today! He's snoring on my shoulder right now. <3 My brave little soldier!

Aw bless
Jades are tomorrow but just before school run so have no choice about carseat. Got calpol ready.

Go all these babies giving a good sleep at night!! We are getting from roughly 8pm until 3am and then until 6am when DH alarm goes off. But he is napping better during the day now!

Back to school here today too, just about to leave and go pick her up again in a few. This morning worked ok, but we've hardly been out in the car all holidays so Calum screamed like I was torturing him when he went in the car seat!

We have jabs here tomorrow too :( so not looking forward to them. We had to cancel his 6 week check so he also has that tomorrow.

I just ordered an amber anklet this morning, and also thinking about ordering a 2nd one for my daughter as she has her 1st wobbly tooth :cry: she's getting so big!! Just not sure how school would be about her wearing it?

Anyone else not breast feeding still to get their period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->