Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jacks belly button 'thing' has gone grey :sick: looks vile. We have been for two walks today, such a nice warm day here!

Hey my lovely ladies! I have been away to holland for the weekend, since I am going back to Egypt fora while in a couple of weeks!

Missed you but couldnt catch up with all the posts omg! haha

Saysib, I had my period last week - when Ruby was 8 weeks.

Hi Farida

Xx

My PP bleeding has finally stopped, hoping AF stays away for a good while yet.

Hi ladies. So much happens here! I do read but come to post and can't remember who said what!

Hugs and love to all.

Thomas is still colicky and refluxy and cries! I'm getting so paranoid when I'm our because feel like people stare.

have just been using dummys from the freezer they seem to work when shes at her worst getting some powders sent over for when shes really bad, right now shes more grizzly and clingy dribble chops even had to carry her around the supermarket

finally got my hair cut today havent had it done since june, and thats my cue to get off the laptop screaming mini is awake:dohh:

Haha sometimes Jem - he doesn't go every wknd fortunately.

Back from our 8wk check up and shots - went well - he's 12.6lbs now! And only cried for a minute - little tough bug!

Not sure if I am hosting AF or if this is from my mirena? :shrug: guess we'll see...

Damn just dropped my phone and woke him up :(

Ruby is a grouch from her jabs.
And she weighs 10lb 12 and dropped from 50th to just above 25th line. Should I be concerned? Doc wasn't worried....

How's everyone else? X

Thomas is still colicky and refluxy and cries! I'm getting so paranoid when I'm our because feel like people stare.

:hugs: Hugs to you. Calum is the very same and to be honest its kind of stopped me going out. Last time I attempted Sainsburys with him I had 8, yes 8! seperate people come up to me to tell me they had either heard him cry from the other end of the store, or to ask if he was hungry... at first I just wanted to cry myself but by the end of it I wanted to yell at the next person who even dared to look at me, lol I dont remember my daughter being like this, but everyone assures me its a boy thing and he'll soon out grow it! Fingers crossed!

I think people who comment or stare must be people who don't have children or any experience. So rude I think. If I hear or see a child having a cry or paddy I just look the other way and feel for the parent x

Exacting Jem. I dont really bat an eyelid. Hope ruby sleeps ok after jabs. I dont want to take jade booo

I would not be able to bite my tongue if people commented about my baby crying :growlmad:

Well Ruby had her bottle at 7pm and we cuddled for an hour and I put her up about 20 mins. She has slept all day and has a slight cough :( the jabs have just made her sleepy?
I didn't if I should give her calpol? Her temp is fine... Just concerned coz she hasn't had it before but hate to think she feels poorly from jabs. I had to wake her for her 7pm bottle and she was very sad.

Old ladies are the worst, I remember once being on a bus and Ivy was screaming because she was too hot.

I was trying everything - milk, water, cuddling, shushing etc but the two old women behind me kept saying 'oooh she is upset, what is wrong? Nothing is comforting her' etc.

I actually wanted to kill them!

Jem - my eldest was born on 25th centile and went down to 2nd, went up to 25th before walking and then back down to 2nd centile and now she is 25th again.

Elodie was born on 50th and has gone down to 9th, some babies just find a different level and it changes with weaning and when they get active x

Harry's had a cuddly, quiet day today, after his jabs. He woke up at 5pm for a couple of hours, but apart from that (and feeding), he's been zonko. I've just put him down to bed now, and he's chatting to himself. :p

Oh lord. Bombs/explosions at the Boston marathon :( 2 killed, and at least 22 hurt

WTH is wrong with people??

And asking if he was hungry? Oh I'd been pissed - I would have been all innocent like "Oh you mean you have to feed these things?" - Idiots. Babies cry. It's what they do.:hugs:

His fussiness is worse in the evening - 5-8 time period. It's stopped us from making evening plans as of late also. Hopefully he'll grow out of it about 12wks or so...

Whitt seems a bit tearful as well. I've finally got him back asleep in his swing. Going to get some Tylenol at the store in case it bothers him this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->