Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Jade was also on 50th and is now on 9th. Hope babies who had jabs sleep ok. Im really nervous I might cry lol hate them! Jades so happy laughing and cooing at everyone shes going to have such a shock :(

yeah, i hated taking Jacob out b/c he was a fussy baby and i hated the stares. Once I had to take him to the grocery store to buy formula - that's all I had to purchase - and the lady behind me kept huffing and shifting her weight and huffing and sighing b/c she was annoyed. Rude.

bloody awful about boston:nope:

ive spent the majority of my evening with a screaming baby really hope it doesnt take as long as people say for these teethys to come shes in so much pain, hubby wont let me get an amber bracelet incase they break so just frozen dummys and a bite and relax

Whisper what about suggesting putting it ob her foot/ankle? She will be wearing socks...

Where do you ladies order these bracelets?

Heart goes our to those poor families of Boston... Evil like that frightens me.

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies. I hope you are all doing well and babies too! :)

Wow Whisper, I can't believe these babies are getting teeth already!!!!!!!!!!! Hope Lena feels better soon!

We have had a rough few weeks but things are starting to get back on track (I think). I had my gallbladder surgery 2 weeks ago and had such a hard time recovering as Weston was still getting me up every 2-3 hours at night and I was hurting so bad. I have 4 incisions on my belly so breastfeeding was really hard to do. I thought I might give up several times, especially when he was up every 2 hours. I did try to give him formula, 3 different times and 3 different kinds, and he got very ill each time (vomiting over and over). I am thinking he has a cow's milk allergy or sensitivity? Anyways we are back to exclusive breastfeeding now and things are going a little better. It was just a very challenging and trying couple of weeks!!!!!!!!

The last few nights though, Weston has done a 5-7 hour stretch--yay!! Last night he slept in his crib for the first time. He was starting to outgrow his bassinet and I kept waking up to him pushing his face against the cloth side of it (it scared me to death), so it was time to move up to the crib. I cried a little as I wasn't quite ready for him to be away from my side at bedtime, but it went well last night and he seemed much happier in his crib actually.

He also had his first set of vaccines today--not fun! He has been quite fussy when he's not sleeping. Everytime he kicks his little legs he cries, I'm sure they're sore as those muscle shots hurt! :( I have given him Tylenol twice today, may do it one more time before he goes to bed so he won't be in pain overnight.

Aw, Weston's been through it a bit recently, like my lad. <3 Sending cuddles to him from Harrison.

Hugs to you too, hun. I hope you're recovering well from your surgery.

I just did our first feed of the night - Harry went 4 hours between feeds, and was still smiley and happy to wait with Daddy while I got the nipple shield on. :thumbup: (We are using the shields at night until Harry's got the latch down every time in the day.)

Hi Babydreams! Glad to hear your surgery went well and Weston is alright - shame about the formula but hopefully bfing will keep going well for you.

MF that was how he was - poor guy was smiling and cooing at her while she got the needles out :(

Yes Whitt is doing the same - poor guy screams so bad when he pulls his little legs up - with real tears! :cry::cry::cry: I started to cry earlier as I felt terrible for him and he was making the worst pitiful faces, so sent dh for tylenol - he was able to sleep for a couple hrs now so hopefully that will help.

Whisper, ankle is a good idea - Jem they have the amber ones on Etsy:thumbup:

Well done Harribo - you are doing great hanging in there! :flower:

Jem, I know scares me too. Schools, malls, movie theaters, races - it's maddening. Can't be any where and feel safe anymore. And I have a whole new outlook on it now that I'm a mom.:( Anyone willing to just kill random innocent people like that is an evil coward. I mean one of the dead was an 8 year old girl. EVIL.

Morning everyone, just a quick log on for me before I go get the kids ready for school :)

Connor did amazingly last night, he went 8-3.30 and then 4-still asleep now so will update that later LOL

I woke up in the night to the Boston news :nope: Its so incredibly sad and makes me so anrgy someone can do that!

Oh and this the anklet Connor is wearing https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/29083891...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I want an amber anklet/necklace for Sophie.

Whats everyone got planned for today?

So, along with the 4 hour stretch at the beginning of the night, Harry had taken to waking every 1.5-2hrs after that. :( And at 6am, he wouldn't settle back in his Moses basket, so we snuggled in my bed for a bit (DH sleeps on the sofa on Monday nights).

And now, I'm feeding Harry again, hoping he'll maybe go down for half an hour just so I can snooze a bit more!

We are doing the usual Tuesday weigh in clinic today. I feel like he's put on quite a lot this week! Chunky bum. :p

Jade done 6.30 till 3 then 3.30 till.... (still asleep). Hate getting up when shes asleep! Dreaded jabs :(

Good luck with jabs, Jude had his a couple of weeks ago so we have the next set in two weeks! Great!

Off to London tomorrow. Going to have to chuck him in a sling between tubes and carry my light stroller until off the trains. It will be an experience!

Baby massage today and was going to put Phoebe in their crèche but I've never left her so think she might freak a little! So she's off to granny's house.

Hi, not had chance to read properly, just skimmed over.

Welcome back babydreams!

Hope everyone is okay, good luck to all those that have jabs today.

Such a shame about boston :nope: Im scared for London marathon now...isnt this weekend?!

O is poorly and J is being a whingey bum so probs wont get on here too much today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->