Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yeah, London marathon on Sunday! Eep! They're stepping up the security, I believe. :wacko: Really feeling it for Boston - I know a few people there.

You know I can't get my head around having some long sleeps from Connor, my other 2 never went more then 4 hours straight till they were over one :lol:

I actually used to think people lied when they said their 2 month old sleeps through :haha:

we got 11! hours between feeds last night but every half hour she was whinging with her gums so didnt make a differance as still wasnt a good night:haha:

have what feels like af cramps this morn think maybe she will arrive today/tomoz

Jack slept 8.30 till 3 then went straight back down after he drained his bottle and woke up at 6 and then managed to get him back down till 7.30ish.

Oscar was up most of the night crying, still seemed off when we got up this morning but now he seems to be back to his usual self! Fngers crossed he stays like this.

Has anyone seen that picture of the guy in Boston whos legs have literally been blown off? :nope: It is horrid.

I think Sophie is ready to go to 3-6 babygrows, when she straightens her legs they are pulling tight now and I don't think she likes it. :( She is growing up too fast :(

Aww sophie must be long bless her.Jades still in up to one month.

Boston is so sad. I wanted to do new york marathon next year but its worried me. I guess we cant let people like that win, but still :( awful. Hate the world sometimes. My OH is obsessed with telling me about crazy north korea *ignore, ignore, ignore*

Em, all mine slept through by 8 weeks but ruby regressed at 9mths and didnt sleep through again till she was 5 lol it was easier when she was 18mths though as I used to just chuck her bottle in her cot and go back to bed!

DId anyone give calpol before jabs? It was the recommend with my other 2 but not sure if it is now?

I don't give calpol before jabs, I remember seeing something somewhere when Bethany was tiny that it's not reccomended anymore.

I give calpol after jabs, just because that way I think they feel the benefit of it more if they do feel poorly.

Ivy's first lot she just slept after them. 2nd and 3rd she was sad though :nope:

Thank you. I just seen it makes it harder to spot reaction. I will see how she is after.
Xx

Oscar keeps being sick :( hope jack doesnt catch it.

Good luck for jabs xx

Oh no :( fingers crossed.

DON'T want to wish time away but jade is getting frustrated now as she is awake loads but still pretty useless in regards to play! I cant wait for her to be able to grab and chew toys now!

well 2nd AF since being a mummy has landed , lena is calm and sleeping in her bed swaddled no screaming

We have had a rough few weeks but things are starting to get back on track (I think). I had my gallbladder surgery 2 weeks ago and had such a hard time recovering as Weston was still getting me up every 2-3 hours at night and I was hurting so bad. I have 4 incisions on my belly so breastfeeding was really hard to do. I thought I might give up several times, especially when he was up every 2 hours. I did try to give him formula, 3 different times and 3 different kinds, and he got very ill each time (vomiting over and over). I am thinking he has a cow's milk allergy or sensitivity? Anyways we are back to exclusive breastfeeding now and things are going a little better. It was just a very challenging and trying couple of weeks!!!!!!!!

The last few nights though, Weston has done a 5-7 hour stretch--yay!! Last night he slept in his crib for the first time. He was starting to outgrow his bassinet and I kept waking up to him pushing his face against the cloth side of it (it scared me to death), so it was time to move up to the crib. I cried a little as I wasn't quite ready for him to be away from my side at bedtime, but it went well last night and he seemed much happier in his crib actually.

Hi! Nice to hear from you! Sorry things have been rough, but glad things are getting better for you. And WOW on the sleep!!!

I can't believe how well some of these babies are sleeping!!

Tobias didn't even do his normal 3 hour stretch last night. He made it 2 1/2 hours (45 minutes of that on me), then after that, 1 1/2 hours at a time after feeding/rocking, then awake and staying up by 5am. My toddler gets more sleep than he does!

Hey ladies,

Hope babies that had jabs today are ok and not to grizzly :hugs:

Whisper how far apart were your af ? I'm only 7 weeks post partum and have started af for second time yesterday bit confusing as only finished first week and half ago

hey guys, i just scanned through about a zillion pages!! How do u guys get on here so much???

these babies are growing so fast!!! Emily is a right smiler moat of the time. feeding is stilla problem, i cant wait to get her onto solids!!!!

getting concerned though, as emly is 11 weeks this week, and i still havent had a period!!! crapping myself that I'm pregnant again!!!! Although i did a test last week and it was negetive.

I only had 1 period and cant even remember when??
Glad Lena is happier today x

JAde just had her jabs. My other 2 had the polio under the tongue so I expected that lol how strange!

SHe didnt even cry. She did a tiny whimper but I had to put her bk in car and then fed her at home. She just rinsed a 5oz bottle!

Hi ladies :flower:. Just quickly checking in! I haven't been on for a few days. I'm not too well at the moment, this infection is making me pretty ill now. I'm run down and just crappy. Back to the DR's today.

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.
xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"