Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Wow 3oz is so little!! Azia lost almost a pound but then put on 72 grams lol.

I had day four blues yesterday, I was so overly concerned and weepy about EVERYTHING! Also very glad that's over lol.

Thomas went down to 8lb so lost 4.5oz .... I know It's normal but with amount he eats.... But then again he poops a lot as well :)

Ruby stayed the same on day five and today, day ten she weighs 8lb 5oz... From 8lb 1oz at birth. She is a beef cake!!

I just love her little noises. She spends the day squeaking and snuffling coz of her blocked nose. Oh and sleeping with her arms up in the air- why do babies do that?

This afternoon when I was trying to get in the garden, Ruby kept poohing! She did three in a row, the minx, only took an hour to get out, ha ha.

Lena gained since birth her actual birth weight was under 5 lbs just but shes now up to over 6 lbs and 23 cms long:cloud9: have just made a mothers day card on moonpig for my mum from her to nanny :cloud9:

Aw that's lovely :)
None of my other two lost weight either and was surprised Jade did.
I cat believe how much I get left to it with baby number 3 lol not even heard from hv. :s

Aw that's lovely :)
None of my other two lost weight either and was surprised Jade did.
I cat believe how much I get left to it with baby number 3 lol not even heard from hv. :s

Ive had midwife every 2-3days so far

yay - i finally get to come over!!

baby born yesterday - birth story:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...1739103-edd-18-days-home-water-birth-2-a.html

how r u all doing?

MrsS, glad to hear it! Whitt loves the football hold - I should start switching it up as I know he'll eventually get too big for it!

Welcome fides :) Love the avatar picture!

Had a good day today - feeds are going pretty well! I am stockpiling milk like a little squirrel LOL - had a friend over with her 6wk old today and it was nice to sit with our babies and chat.

Is anyone else experiencing edema in their legs/feet? Mine is still not improving after a week now and I am concerned. Going to call my dr tomorrow and ask about a diuretic...

So sad my mom is leaving tomorrow. I've really enjoyed her help!:cry:

I don't want him to get bigger!! :cry: I love all his little noises and faces while he sleeps...

tn, I noticed my hands were really swollen after giving birth. I'd not had any oedema in my pregnancy, so it freaked me out a bit, but the midwives told me it was normal in hands and feet post partum. Are you elevating your feet enough? My hands have gone down now.

Well, I think I've got mastitis in my right breast. :( It's always swollen, painful and red, and I had a temperature/chills yesterday. The midwife today told me to go to my doctor tomorrow if it hasn't gone by then, for antibiotics.

I hope everyone's babies are okay. Parenthood has certainly turned our world upside down, plus I have severe jelly brain since giving birth, so you may find that I repeat myself because I've forgotten where I've said what. :shrug: Do we have any more jelly brain sufferers? :haha:

tn, I noticed my hands were really swollen after giving birth. I'd not had any oedema in my pregnancy, so it freaked me out a bit, but the midwives told me it was normal in hands and feet post partum. Are you elevating your feet enough? My hands have gone down now.

Well, I think I've got mastitis in my right breast. :( It's always swollen, painful and red, and I had a temperature/chills yesterday. The midwife today told me to go to my doctor tomorrow if it hasn't gone by then, for antibiotics.

I hope everyone's babies are okay. Parenthood has certainly turned our world upside down, plus I have severe jelly brain since giving birth, so you may find that I repeat myself because I've forgotten where I've said what. :shrug: Do we have any more jelly brain sufferers? :haha:
Im not bf but my midwife told me to rub cold quark on my boobs to help engorgement:shrug: maybe something like that may help? Also a warm cloth to the booby can help too:flower:

I defo have jelly brain have had to put an app on my ipad to keep track of all things baby or il forget lol

How can you tell if baby is constipated? Today lena has screamed out really loud in her sleep when she looks as if trying to poo yet nothing comes and when she did poo before it was like yellow clay and really hurt her she cried her eyes out:shrug:

I didn't have any really either so this was like holy wow. It hurts to go up and down the stairs cause my skin can't move. Ick. Sigh, probably not elevating enough, but its so hard as there's always tons to be done, although I can't remember half of them.

Ugh mastitis. hope it improves for you. Hang in there with keeping up with the nursing - it will help resolve it for you!:flower:

And yes, the jelly brain is in FULL force. I mean horrible. Forgive me too :)

I gave jade some cooled boiled water when she had hard pooh.

My oh is proper doing my head in moaning how tired he is!!!!

Cooled boiled water will help.

I asked DH to do the 4am feed... So he did bit came in and said I can't burp and she has had half her bottle.
So of course she only woke up at 6am hungry. He didn't think that if he did her nappy she would wake up and drink some more milk. Just so annoying I wish I'd done it myself instead of having to get up at 6am.

Rant over.

What's everyone up to today? We are popping mil, she has only seen Ruby once and she is desperate to see her- although she is welcome round anytime.
Then we have two more visitors this afternoon... So my girls will be hyper today! X

Today is Harrison's due date!!! A week ago this evening, I went into labour! That's actually a bit crazy! :wacko: :shock:

Anyway, today's plans include a doctor's appointment, hopefully - I'm about to ring to see if they've got any available slots today. And I think my MIL is visiting today too, because she has Wednesdays off work. :)

Apart from that, feed feed feed my Harry. I'm using nipple shields, and he is much happier. :D The clever woman who invented them needs a damehood!!

Hope you get a doctors appt! I have bought nipple shields in advance, glad to know they are useful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->