Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MrsS, more useless advice from me....if they put you on anti'bs, try and eat lots of natural yogurt, probiotics etc. babies are known for picking up thrush, especially oral, when mums on antib's, the yogurt is meant to help and boost your body. Thrush obviously isn't the end of the world but best to be avoided if poss as the last thing you need is it passing to your nipples!

Please tell me when my useless information gets too much! Lol.

Il be back on later hopefully, will reply better then. Just off to take DS to toddler cookery :)

Jem. My OH does same. I always fo nappy then she wants more milk. Also found jade does not always want to be held. I can tell when she is trying to settle but he moans its keeping him up! I thought it was good she likes to settle herself lol.

Am dreading next week and managing school run :s

I'm dreading next week when DH is back to work. :-/ not sure how il manage a clingy toddler and a newborn but it will have to be done!

Omg I went out today lol to kids club. We were late but I done it. All kids in car safely then all out again. They went to kids club and me snd jade waited and had a cup of tea. Then we walked into the village into waitrose to get dinner bits and then bakery. Walked back up to car, all back in the car and then m remembers a game due back at blockbusters so we had to drop that off (blimey all this in and out car malarkey) finally home had yo get jade a bottle and grab a sandwich. People keep saying I look pale si basically I look terrible!! Lol
Dont even remember OH leaving this morning at all. Nice of him to say bye lol x

Well done midnight... That will be me on Monday.. Shaun will go to work and I will take Isla to school and then take Demi and Ruby to toddlers and home to do the house work bits, prepare tea and then the school run.... Actually I've just relised I dint have to do the school run until weds... So I will have all three until weds. Baby brain still x

Oooh, thanks blue! Very useful info! <3 My GP has put me on a week's worth of antibiotics. :)

MrsS, more useless advice from me....if they put you on anti'bs, try and eat lots of natural yogurt, probiotics etc. babies are known for picking up thrush, especially oral, when mums on antib's, the yogurt is meant to help and boost your body. Thrush obviously isn't the end of the world but best to be avoided if poss as the last thing you need is it passing to your nipples!

Please tell me when my useless information gets too much! Lol.

Il be back on later hopefully, will reply better then. Just off to take DS to toddler cookery :)

Yes I agree! If you don't like yogurt they make acidophilous supplements you can get at the pharmacy or grocery store that you just take a pill. Get the highest count (billions) you can :):thumbup:

Nipple shields - rubber "condom" looking thing that goes over the nipple or the dome shaped one? I have the dome shaped one and it rocks for protecting sore nipples while you arent nursing and helps push out my flater one :thumbup:

We're having a chill day - no visitors planned today and my mom just left - boo. Will miss her help and company. I think my nesting has finally kicked in! I am about to purge some cabinets before LO wants to eat again.

Anyone else suffering with hemeroids/piles??? Ouchies.... :(

Anyone else suffering with hemeroids/piles??? Ouchies.... :(

:cry: me unfortunately.
I didn't throughout pregnancy but I think the pushing caused some major piles. Ouchies indeed. :(
What are you doing to ease them? My 3rd degree tear has effected back there and there are stitches and I'm afraid of hurting them. *Sigh*

Pooh I have piles too! Do they just go?
I still don't feel right when I do a pooh... Who knows what I've done to my muscles... And I barely pushed- she fell out. Lol

:winkwink: i couldnt burp lena earlyer thought she just had no wind so laid her down between my leg went to take a pic of her and she projectile vomited over herself, me, the sofa and carpet:dohh: and did so just at the min i pressed the snap button on the camera so now have an action shot of puke flying from her mouth:haha:

I still don't feel right when I do a pooh... Who knows what I've done to my muscles... And I barely pushed- she fell out. Lol

Not sure if I have piles as really swollen and stitched down there. I think most piles due to pushing do fix themselves but your mw can give creams apparently. When I get the urge to pooh I need to go right away and it's so painful. I'm taking fibrogel and lactolose though.

Not sure if I have piles as really swollen and stitched down there. I think most piles due to pushing do fix themselves but your mw can give creams apparently. When I get the urge to pooh I need to go right away and it's so painful. I'm taking fibrogel and lactolose though.

I'm the same lindy. I stopped taking both though after an accident :blush:
Still need to go urgently as soon as I feel it though.
Trying to tone my pelvic floors. Hoping it'll help.

I've got cream but it wasn't doing much so gp prescribed some suppositories *vom* they seem to be helping a bit but still not cleared up :-/ I think I just feel very bruised down there generally but the piles I had during pregnancy didnt hurt, these really do. Will have to see how I get on I guess...

I feel the same tho Jem, I only pushed twice!!

:winkwink: i couldnt burp lena earlyer thought she just had no wind so laid her down between my leg went to take a pic of her and she projectile vomited over herself, me, the sofa and carpet:dohh: and did so just at the min i pressed the snap button on the camera so now have an action shot of puke flying from her mouth:haha:

awww, too funny!

Whisper that's funny, poor little pudding though.

Glad I'm not the only one... I'm day 11. I guess because I'm not sore down there I keep forgetting that I've just had a baby.
My bowel/tummy muscles feel bruised.
I'm going to google pelvic floor muscles coz I've no idea what I'm meant to be doing?

My midwife is coming tomoz... To sign me off.
End of an era. I feel sad about that actually but very greatful for what I've got already.
How do others feel knowing that there not having any more babies?

Jem, I have now been signed off too! Def no more for us we dont have the finance for 4 kids or space. 3 is stretching it. Do feel sad knowing its final esp since I had a lovely pregnancy and labour but its just the way it has to be.

Right now I can't imagine adjusting to 3 anytime soon so the thought of another sends me in a spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->