Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Anyone else suffering with hemeroids/piles??? Ouchies.... :(

:cry: me unfortunately.
I didn't throughout pregnancy but I think the pushing caused some major piles. Ouchies indeed. :(
What are you doing to ease them? My 3rd degree tear has effected back there and there are stitches and I'm afraid of hurting them. *Sigh*

Pooh I have piles too! Do they just go?
I still don't feel right when I do a pooh... Who knows what I've done to my muscles... And I barely pushed- she fell out. Lol

Not sure if I have piles as really swollen and stitched down there. I think most piles due to pushing do fix themselves but your mw can give creams apparently. When I get the urge to pooh I need to go right away and it's so painful. I'm taking fibrogel and lactolose though.

I'm the same lindy. I stopped taking both though after an accident :blush:
Still need to go urgently as soon as I feel it though.
Trying to tone my pelvic floors. Hoping it'll help.

oh gosh, me :wacko: so bad. i had them before too but pushing made them worse like almond sized:blush:. and i had 2nd degree episiotomy so im stitched too. im taking coalace and drinking water. poos dont hurt but they aggravate the roids. using witch hazel and preparation h. not acting fast enough for my taste. any one else have suggestions? im afraid theyll linger for months - mine never seem to go away:growlmad:

peeing is urgent here too. feel like i can't control it very well:blush: pads are a godsend - im day 6 - when did yall stop bleeding?

sorry for poor typing - one handed with baby sleeping :cloud9:

:winkwink: i couldnt burp lena earlyer thought she just had no wind so laid her down between my leg went to take a pic of her and she projectile vomited over herself, me, the sofa and carpet:dohh: and did so just at the min i pressed the snap button on the camera so now have an action shot of puke flying from her mouth:haha:

:haha::haha:

A fourth baby is just totally not do able for us either.
We have a three bed house so two girld have to share already, we could do a loft conversion but we need to win the lotto first.

Dare I say this but Ruby is just such a good baby, she hardly cries and if she does I seem to be able to settle her- as she's hungry. Whereas I other two I remember pacing the living room with them screaming!
I wonder if she will be a quiet child as her personality?

Who does everyones LO's look like?
I can't see me or Shaun but I think that she looks a mixture of both my girls as babies?

Day 11 and its really tailed off to nothing but then I get a small gush and I'm fooled!

Had to show the pic:haha: my first experiance of projectile sick caught on cam

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
My bleeding is nothing for ages and then loads, I keep getting my hopes up that its gone :(

I thought Jade would look the spit of Ruby but she isnt, she looks like Ryans nan LOL.

LOL at the pic of Lena! priceless!

Everyone says lena looks like me but im starting to see ben in her:shrug:

Matilda looks just like Josh as a newborn. I can see features of us both in her though. Just hoping she has my temperament lol.

My bleeding stopped completely after about 3 weeks but it was only heavy for about a week.

My mum has a picture of my dad with me when I was only a few weeks old and Daniel is the double of me at that age, although I think that his eyes are turning dark like his daddy's!

Ha ha ha, how funny is that photo!!!!

Ha ha,Shaun calls our second girl Maud because he thinks she looks like his Nan! I'm keep being told that Ruby looks like Shauns brother!

How much milk are your babies drinking? Ruby is drinking 4oz at a time. But does can sometimes only drink 2 or 3oz. I find she drinks more oz at night.

How often are LO's feeding? I have to wake Ruby up during the day, so I do this every 3ish hours but I leave her to wake me up during the night which is normally bang on every four hours x

That picture made me laugh. If that was Jude it would be coming out of his nose and everything!!!

Those that do FF - how do you make your bottles? With Phoebe we used ready made for 8 weeks then switched to powder and premade and put in fridge.

We are using readymade at the mo with Jude but its working out £80ish a month but powder will be around £30-£40.

My second lo's eyes didn't change until she was 5 months old! I didn't relise they could change this early!

Ha ha ha, how funny is that photo!!!!

Ha ha,Shaun calls our second girl Maud because he thinks she looks like his Nan! I'm keep being told that Ruby looks like Shauns brother!

How much milk are your babies drinking? Ruby is drinking 4oz at a time. But does can sometimes only drink 2 or 3oz. I find she drinks more oz at night.

How often are LO's feeding? I have to wake Ruby up during the day, so I do this every 3ish hours but I leave her to wake me up during the night which is normally bang on every four hours x

We just moved lena up to 120 mls today and she feeds when hungry as the milk we are using is just like breastmilk midwife said to feed on demand normaly 3-4 hours

That picture made me laugh. If that was Jude it would be coming out of his nose and everything!!!

Those that do FF - how do you make your bottles? With Phoebe we used ready made for 8 weeks then switched to powder and premade and put in fridge.

We are using readymade at the mo with Jude but its working out £80ish a month but powder will be around £30-£40.

We are powder i make up the boiled water and put in bottles in fridge hen when needed shove in microwave for 30 seconds and put in powder formula is so expensive here we go thru 2 boxes a week atm and the milk is €13.40 each time

One of my friends just puts the boiling water in the bottles and leaves to cool on the side and adds powder when needed... but as the powder isnt sterile and the bottle has to be made with water hotter than 70C, we thought this way was safer as least we kill any bacteria in the powder pot???

I put water in the bottles, leave them to cool and add the powder as I go.
I didn't relise the water had to be 70c?
My midwife never said this although she did say I should use the ready made stuff for six weeks. But the the powdered stuff never did my first two any harm so I just felt that it's ok to use the powder straight away.

I don't warm mine up during the night, they stay room temperture (which maybe a bit mean- I need to find my bottle warmer)
I warm the bottles up in the day using hot water and a jug.

I use powder too why do they say use pre made? No way too pricy. Make in advance too x

Hi ladies!

I've finally made it on here and have been catching up. So glad I'm not the only with some baby blues and worries! I'm BFing and often worrying about whether theo is eating enough (he's more than his birth weight now so just be).

We keep worrying about him being too hot or cold- can't seem to get the balance. The biggest problem is that he won't sleep unless he's being held by someone! Hates the Moses basket. So me and DH haven't slept much. Anyone got any ideas what we can do? X

I seem to be super anxious about everything!:shrug:

Love you guys xxx

Hi ladies!

I've finally made it on here and have been catching up. So glad I'm not the only with some baby blues and worries! I'm BFing and often worrying about whether theo is eating enough (he's more than his birth weight now so just be).

We keep worrying about him being too hot or cold- can't seem to get the balance. The biggest problem is that he won't sleep unless he's being held by someone! Hates the Moses basket. So me and DH haven't slept much. Anyone got any ideas what we can do? X

I seem to be super anxious about everything!:shrug:

Love you guys xxx
to find if too hot or cold they say feel the back of the kneck if its warm its fine but if feels sweaty then too hot same goes with the chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->