Baby Bugs Due February 2013

So, along with the 4 hour stretch at the beginning of the night, Harry had taken to waking every 1.5-2hrs after that. :( And at 6am, he wouldn't settle back in his Moses basket, so we snuggled in my bed for a bit (DH sleeps on the sofa on Monday nights).

And now, I'm feeding Harry again, hoping he'll maybe go down for half an hour just so I can snooze a bit more!

This was our last couple of nights too - I think it is a growth spurt:wacko: He woke up at 430 wide awake - fed him, rocked him for an hr, gave him a little tylenol and I think he either had too much milk or the tylenol was too syrupy as he puked it all back up all over at 6am - so we gave him a bath and then he went back to sleep until about an hr ago. Seems more content this morning:thumbup:

Oh no :( fingers crossed.

DON'T want to wish time away but jade is getting frustrated now as she is awake loads but still pretty useless in regards to play! I cant wait for her to be able to grab and chew toys now!

Me too! I think he gets frustrated "being a baby" - I don't want him to get big though :(

Glad Jade's shots went well - same went for us but he was so fussy last night. Tylenol (think you guys call it caylapo or something?) worked the first two doses so I think the puking was unrelated.:flower:

Yes I am nervous about the country music marathon here in Nashville next week - supposed to be 30k people so just as big as the Boston one!:wacko:

Sorry you are still ill Becca!

And I definitely think this is AF - so 8wks for me - but wonder if I would have started if I hadn't gotten the IUD? Still bfing obviously and I know that's not a cure for AF but would have been nice to get a few more months : /

I am getting normal CM, so think AF may be coming too, tnt. She may not, though. :shrug: I'd prefer another few months off too! May 21st was my last AF, so I want to get to a year really!

Just been to the DR's. They've done swabs on me, I'm so upset. They used a speculum on me, and they KNEW how much pain I'm in. I can't walk now. They've given me no painkillers or anti-biotics. I'm so fed up. Everyone else is walking around the room with my daughter and I can't. Everyone is walking properly and I can't. I'm still in agony. Fed up..so fed up. :cry:
xoxox

Hehe Calypo :haha: Tylenol is Calpol.

Calypo is a frozen lollipop thing!

TY, LOL I couldn't find it on the recent replies haha.

Just been to the DR's. They've done swabs on me, I'm so upset. They used a speculum on me, and they KNEW how much pain I'm in. I can't walk now. They've given me no painkillers or anti-biotics. I'm so fed up. Everyone else is walking around the room with my daughter and I can't. Everyone is walking properly and I can't. I'm still in agony. Fed up..so fed up. :cry:
xoxox

Oh Becca something is up no matter what they are telling you - I hope you find another dr who will find out what's going on!:hugs: Im worried if you have an infection this painful it could be very dangerous to you...

Bec, did you have stitches? Could they have stitched too far or too deep or something? I can't believe how much you're in pain still. :(

Massive hugs becca, they should have given you painkillers. They can't give antibiotics though until the results of the swabs come back, they did that with me, put me on some NASTY antibiotics with some pretty rank side effects, then found out they were the wrong ones and gave me something else. :hugs: :hugs: Hopefully the results come back fast then you can get on the mend. I know how miserable it is hun, I have been through it too, but it won't be too long until it's a distant memory :hugs:

Thanks for caring for me ladies.

Bex, I did yeah, we'll soon see.

My OH is fuming. He's come into me sobbing and hardly being able to walk. He feels very sorry for me.
xoxox

Hugs becca xx

WHisper thats great xx

Poor sleepy jade after jabs :( shame shes not my first so I can sleep too lol.

Becca :hugs: Cant believe they still haven't gotten to the bottom of it! I thought they had already given you antibiotics? Big hugs. How long does it take to get the results? X x

Oscar is so so so poorly. Feel very sorry for him. OH has taken Jack to MILs for a bit so Oscar can get lots of hugs from mummy x

He is lay next to me moaning and stroking his hand like they do at the start of In The Night Garden :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->