Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I would say so MF. Ivy after her first lot slept all night and my boobs almost exploded (v.unusual given she didn't sttn until she was 15 months!)

I hope Jade is over the worst by tomorrow :hugs:

:hugs: for Oscar too x

Thanks ladies, I will pass all of the hugs on to Oscar!

MF, hope Jade feels better soon :hugs:

Em, how is Connor? X

I did write a post out and it deleted again!!

Hogs Oscar and Becca xxx

Mf, ruby has been all out of sorts and off her milk. Hope Jade is ok?
You asked if Ruby wants her milk in the morning... And its a struggle tbh. Even if she has slept all night, I giver her milk and she drinks about an oz and then stops. It takes ages and not good for school runs.

Shaun had some back objections today so his non able to help out at all with the kiddies. Boo hoo.
Hope your all ok xxx

Aw jade is same with her milk in night/morning! Maybe they just get tired? Jades been sleeping and whimpering :( she not had a bottle since 4.30pm She took 1oz at 8 but was sick x

HOpe everyone's ok x

Bless her. I had to come down stairs with Ruby in the night coz she was inconsolable.
How much does Jade weigh? As she is three days younger than Ruby... Ruby is 10lb 12oz. Just wandering that's all x

should i be concerned that lena hasnt put much on this week? doc said she needs to put on 150 kgs a week or was it grams one of them and she hasnt

I wouldn't be to concerned. If it was a longer term trend the yes but not from just a week.

Hey ladies. Finally had my 6week check at 9 weeks. Bloods are back up to normal after the transfusions. Doc had a look and said I have extensive scarring and it has damaged my bum a bit and there is a little pile.... Nice!! But it explains the pain I guess. She said next time (if I'm lucky enough) they will monitor me closely and possibly offer a csection if second stage progresses as slowly.

Becca- can you get a 2nd opinion? You shouldn't be suffering like this. Sadly I think with the nhs sometimes you need to push to get results (not being mean, I work for the nhs)

Hope you are all ok. Cannot believe thomas weighs 12lb... Well my back does! Mum joined slimming world so in going to do that with her. Need to shift this stone but it seems very stubborn!!!

Smiley I think Connor is slowly on the mend now :) He definitely didn't cough as much yesterday :happydance:

We got another good night, 7.30-3.30 and then 4- (still asleep) Shame my other 2 had me up at 6! :grr:

She drank 1oz upon walking but just had 5oz now. She stirred at 1am but she must have drifted off and do did I. I didnt want to wake her for a feed as she was sick at the one before bed last night. She seems ok I think but worried shes lost weight!

She drank 1oz upon walking but just had 5oz now. She stirred at 1am but she must have drifted off and do did I. I didnt want to wake her for a feed as she was sick at the one before bed last night. She seems ok I think but worried shes lost weight!

Try not to stress about her weight :hugs: If her nappies are wet, eyes bright and her soft spot isnt dipping in a lot then she is fine.

When do you next plan on getting her weighed? x

Aw, poor Jadey. I read in the patient information leaflet of the vaccinations that babies can lose their appetite afterwards. :( She'll be back to normal soon enough.

Hi all. Thanks for well wishes. Sorry have not only meant to post just about us but its so crap typing on my phone! I have been following and hope all babies are better soon (and mums!) Some of you have definitely had a tough time and hope it eases up soon!

Jade is feeding back to normal now but she did have a green mucus poo which I am guessing is the jabs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->