Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yes Ruby's pooh yesterday was yellow!!! Will catch up later xxx
Glad Connor is on the mend x

Hope jade is better now:hugs:

Glad Connor is better too:thumbup:

Becca hope your feeling better today

Finally got the swing I wanted and its great so far she is loving it I'd like to use in garden under a brolly if weather ever warms up:haha: hoping as higher up she feels involved.

Great night 10.30-530 so I feel fab hope she keeps it up.
What's everyone's plans today? Boring day here as its rainy again!!!

I am on day 9 of AF :saywhat: think it is nearly gone now though!
eeek, my first one seemed to last AGES! :( How is little O now?

Hope jade is better now:hugs:

Glad Connor is better too:thumbup:

Becca hope your feeling better today

Finally got the swing I wanted and its great so far she is loving it I'd like to use in garden under a brolly if weather ever warms up:haha: hoping as higher up she feels involved.

Great night 10.30-530 so I feel fab hope she keeps it up.
What's everyone's plans today? Boring day here as its rainy again!!!

yey for sleep. What swing did you get? My nan said the swing should be no replacement for me rocking her. SAY WHAT!? My nan clearly does not live in 21st century. If my house was a mess they would moan about that LOL. Cant win! Jades heavy now!

He is still no better MF :( its such a shame, he hasnt eaten for over 24 hours now and every time he has a sip of a drink he throws it up. Im hoping he is getting over the worst of it now. Thanks for asking :hugs: x

I bought the rainforest bouncer off ebay for a tenner and he hasn't stopped smiling :cloud9:

Attachments

• Connor.jpg
    Connor.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Smiley have you tried diaoralite ( think that's right spelling) just give a few mls by syring and at least staying hydrated and has salts and stuff to help. :hugs:

MF got the graco baby delight and impressed so far. Like you cannot rock to sleep, too much going on :wacko:but is going to be great keeping her off the floor when kids are playing and running around and somewhere safe when cook tea. How is jade now?

Embo super cute

lena isnt interested at all in her rainforest bouncer she would rather lay in her moses and laugh at the light:shrug:

Oscar had that bouncer! It was fab.

Yes Lucky I have loads of the stuff, didnt even think to give him some, will give him some now. He looks like he is perking up now, he is eating some quavers lol x

Jack had it too and its always been awesome! I bought a M&P one that was gorgeous but Connor hated it :(

We have that bouncer, I bought it of a friend for £10 too. I wish we could take off the dangly toys- I've got a few others I could put on.

Smiley when Isla had the bug she was sick for 24 hours and then had a high temp for 48 hours- so just warning you :) x

He has been 'off' since monday afternoon but only started being sick tuesday morning, so he has had it for nearly 48hrs anyway all in all. He is defo perking up now! He has eaten two packs of quavers, had some juice, and got up and had a little walk woohoo! Hes back on the couch cuddling me now but he seems much much better! Fingers crossed he doesnt throw his quavers up haha!

yea quaver sick would be pretty bad, all cheesy :lol: Glad he's on the mend!

Hey everyone - lots to catch up on!

Sorry little Oscar isn't feeling well, Smiley.

Oh, Em, Connor looks SO CUTE smiling in his new bouncer! Thanks for sharing the pic. Glad he's on the mend.

Whisper- love your new pic, very cute. Eventually I'll get one posted...

Babydreams- sounds like you've had a rough time. Glad you're all doing well.

Farida - Hi! Holland...you are such a big traveler, did little Lia go with you?

Glad all the babies who had their shots did ok.

Becca - so sorry Hun, hope you're feeling better soon. :hugs:

Hey everyone - lots to catch up on!

Sorry little Oscar isn't feeling well, Smiley.

Oh, Em, Connor looks SO CUTE smiling in his new bouncer! Thanks for sharing the pic. Glad he's on the mend.

Whisper- love your new pic, very cute. Eventually I'll get one posted...

Babydreams- sounds like you've had a rough time. Glad you're all doing well.

Farida - Hi! Holland...you are such a big traveler, did little Lia go with you?

Glad all the babies who had their shots did ok.

Becca - so sorry Hun, hope you're feeling better soon. :hugs:
thank you:flower:

I know, time is going so quickly. Can't believe it's almost May!

Like the pics Embo and Whisper :)

Hoping Oscar feels better Smiley

Ugh definitely a growth spurt going on - only doing 3 hr stretches and then he's up like every hour after 4am :( Might have to cut his second afternoon nap a little shorter to see if he will go back to his 5/6 hr stretches. This mommy is exhausted.

Going to be 85 degrees here today :wacko: good lord that's hot for April!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->