Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Mmmm quaver sick, ha ha.

Hi Kitty, hope your well? How's Blake doing?

TNT that's hard, are you working today?

Ruby seems her normal self today :)

I find out any moment about where my Isla will be going to school, I feel sick with nerves!!!!

Happy 11 weeks Lena. Ruby will be 10 on Friday, so scary!!

meant to say Ruth, I'm sure your not pregnant, maybe your body is still trying to settle into a routine? I've booked into the nurse in May to get back on the pill- until Shaun has the snip?
X

AF with a clingy baby is so not fun :dohh:

ben joked yesterday that hes getting sterilized with how fussy lena has been:haha:

Hope Oscar is ok xx

Embo. Love that pic :)

Thomas screamed aldi down today... He likes to make his presence felt.

Lena had her first accident today ben went to take her out the swing and the swing went backward and lena went forward and fell out head butted the floor but my god did she scream:nope:

Oh god, is she okay??x

yeh shes fine screamed had a cuddle, checked her pupils etc and then she headbutted me as if to say how dare you let me fall, and then headbutted ben twice:haha: is now kicking about smiling and cooing at the ceiling

Sorry about all the sick LOs...hope everyone feels better soon!

Glad Lena is ok, ouch!

TN, I HATE how hot it has been here lately--what is going on?? We went from 30-something degrees at the beginning of the month to the mid 80s. Yuck!

What do you ladies put your babies to sleep in and what temperature do you keep the room? I had read in my baby books that to reduce the risk of SIDS the room temp needs to be around 68F. That seems sooo cold to me! The last few nights I put Weston in his Woombie in just a diaper and put on his ceiling fan, and turned the thermostat down to 72F. I have an Angelcare monitor and it showed the temp around 72-74 in his room all night. When he got up both times to feed and get a diaper change he felt cold to me, and that's swaddled in the Woombie and with the room temp 4-6 degrees higher than what is recommended. Am I supposed to dress him warmer but keep the room colder??? Not sure what to do...

I dress ruby in a short sleeve vest and long sleeve baby gro and the temp on our baby monitor varies from 19-22.
22 feels too hot at times, it's normally that hot when the heating is on, so I turn it off then.
Oh and she sleeps in a thin gro/sleeping bag.
Hope that helps?
My monitor is one that bleeps when she breathes, so I feel ok ish about SIDS? If that makes sense?

Poor Lena.

We got out fourth school place for Isla. I'm happy coz I didn't think we would get any of them? Means I can walk to her school and get fit???
Hope your all having a chilled evening.

Lindy, hope no one stared at you this time!!

I went into materlan to buy Ruby a summer jacket, I got her a cute pink blazer type one with Mickey Mouse. I could have spent hundreds, I didn't know they sold so many beaut clothes xx

Yep working today - luckily haven't had too many calls. Bit stressed at the moment as seems so unstable at work :(

I know - I hope this doesn't mean we're going to have tons of 100+ summer days :(

Poor Lena - must've scared you Whisper!

Yep DH has said several times we aren't having another - we will - just one more I think though... :thumbup:

Thanks Jem, that helps. The Angelcare does the same thing...it monitors breathing and the alarm goes off if he stops. I still worry! Crazy new mom I guess lol

TN hope things get better at work for you. DH wants another one ASAP but I'm trying to hold him off for awhile. Weston is still quite challenging and I can't imagine being pregnant again anytime soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think DH says this because he is gone 3-5 days out of every week and I'm here alone with the baby. So he gets a 'break' and doesn't have to deal with all the difficult stuff--of course he wants another so soon lol.

scared the hell out of me when it happens they need to put a lock on them swings for when not in use or whe trying to get baby out she JUST missed the metal bar with her head

Gosh your all more organised than me. I have no idea how warm my house is. I don't have anything in room to show temp? I don't have any monitors or a mat?? I didn't know you could get one?

JuSt guess temp and as a rule one more layer than me. Tonight she has long sleeve vest, sleep suit. Sleeping bag and then a knitted blanket up to waist x

Omg I cant imagine a 4th lol jade is soooo easy compared to my older 2. She is so easy to look after that it scares me as I think they get harder with age. 3def the limit!

Snap MF, I dont bother with temps, no idea how warm or cold the house is :shrug: I usually put Jack in a short sleeved vest, sleepsuit, and two warm blankets up to his chest and took them into the side of the crib so they dont ride up/down. He is always nice and warm...not hot and not cold either. Just right! Once the weather starts warming up I will adjust accordingly.

I've no idea on temp of room just short sleeve vest , baby grow and 2.2 tog sleep bag once warms up might swap to less a tog of sleeping bag.

Just completed first bit of exercise since phoebe bloody killed me :haha: I power walked 2.2 miles. Means I can eat more on ww :happydance: don't think that's the point but sod it.

Whisper glad she is ok after fall I thought the same earlier when putting phoebe in swing.

No idea how to put link up but if anyone wants to add me on fb my name is carly reed pic of me and hubby as profile pic hope you guys can find me x

It's currently 19*C in the bedroom, and they say 18*C is ideal. So I have Harry in a short-sleeved bodysuit with a sleepsuit over the top. No blankets, but I have a cellular blanket on standby if he gets too cold. He's snoring away, so I'm sure he's warm enough. :D

Does everyone still get stopped by random people to look at the baby? I must be a cow but unless its a sweet old person it just annoys me :p

its 23.6 in here atm so having to leave her out her sleeping bag as its too thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->