Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ha ha yes mf, I know there only being nice but it's a bit annoying. When my first was s baby someone come to her and was touching her hands!!!! They was being nice but it soooo bothered me. She was my baby and I didn't any stranger thinking they could touch her. Who would actually go up and touch a strangers baby?

I got stopped 4 times today. People just stare at her and ask if shes good? A baby cant exactly be bad can they lol. Maybe im just a misery! I don't mind if they seem genuine but I think some people are just nosey! Im gonna get face ache from all the smiling soon :p

I honestly have no idea temp in my house! I try not to know this things or I will be forever checking it!

Lucky, i will try find you now :)

Jem i would have slapped their hand away, so rude!!

Lucky i cant find you, there are too many with the same name. Post a link to your fb instead x

Mf I only have a temp coz it's on my monitor otherwise I wouldn't bother. I don't ever check it tbh, I just know that if I'm feeling chilly it's normally around 18-19. The other night I was so hot and I looked and it was 22 so the heating went off.

Will get you Lucky, I'm Jemma by the way x

I think Lucky has blonde hair and is on the left??? If you click ob that photo it says from Somerset- assuming thats you? If not a random Carly will have a request.

someone want to tell my daughter its half past 12 at night and bedtime not lay shouting at me in her bed then smiling when i go to her:dohh: wouldnt normaly mind as its cute lol but i have the orphapede in the morn and need sleeeeep

Lol awww lena! Do you have it dark? Its freezing tonight so just put another thin blanket on Jade.

Lol awww lena! Do you have it dark? Its freezing tonight so just put another thin blanket on Jade.

yeh its dark other then her seahorse shes I THINK finally gone to sleep after talking to her hand:haha: its still 23 in here so have left her sleep sack off prob why shes playing up

My little bubs just woke up after 3.5hrs in bed. :) I've been in bed that long too, so it's been a nice sleep for me. Bring on waking every 1.5-2hrs now, little Harry! Boo hoo! :(

I added you, Carly - Rebekah Swaffer. :)

Does anybody else get really badpain in the pelic area when on AF? not crampsi cant describe it but has me curled over in agony unable to move for a good few mins wondering if its normal or if i should go to yhe doc about it

Id mention it at docs x

We had a good night 7pm -6.30 with no bottle! Shes just drank 5oz lol.
It was my 7yr old thar was still awake at 10pm grr

Well I got my AF at 7w1 day now it's 11w3 day. Only 30 days but my cycles used to be 26-28 days. The gap between my first two after phoebe were 31 days so hopefully I'll get it soon. Hate thinking I've come on all the time! I do feel at like so hopefully it's near. And no I'm defo not pregnant!

How many of us are exclusively breastfeeding? When should we expect AF? :wacko: I'd prefer a few more months off!

Whisper - Glad Lena is OK, the first of many bumps and falls to come :hugs:

I heard that if you have SPD or simalar in pregnancy then it can flare up again when AF is here. Mine is bad all the time so no idea about that :haha:

babydreams - I'm pretty relaxed about temperature, as long as it's not freezing/boiling I just adjust blankets and clothes to one more layer than I have. I feel her chest or her back to see how warm she is and usually the "one more layer" rule works pretty well :)

Jem - Glad you got one of your school choices! :happydance:

Lucky - sent a friends request, I'm Sasha :)

MrsS - I'm not exlusively BF, but even with the odd bottle I still feed often enough that AF should stay away for a good long while (This girly looooves the boob :haha:), I heard a lot of women get AF back when baby starts on solids.

Sophie is an awful mood today, really grumbly and clingy. Not sure what's up with her.

Lucky, I added you, Im Louise.

Bad night for me, Jack slept till 3 and then till 6 so that was fine, but Oscar sh*t all over my bed at 1am and then when I cleaned it all up he threw up all over it :growlmad: Had no more clean sheets so had to put towels down lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->