Baby Bugs Due February 2013

:hugs: Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight, and poor Oscar, I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

I am ex. Bfing.

Last time I got AF back at 15 months PP!

Often it returns when baby is eating more solids or when sttn.

As a general trend the younger and/or more fertile you are AF stays away longer whist bfing. It is natures way of prioritising the child you are feeding as your body believes you have plenty of time left for more babies. Often ladies with pcos etc even when bfing get their cycles back quicker than a woman without pcos.

I did a lot of research into it as I was desperate to get AF back to TTC again x

Thanks so much, AP. :) I would like Harry to have a younger sibling quite close in age, but I'm not fussed if that's delayed a tiny bit (I think we'll start TTC at Christmas). Planning on starting to wean from 5 months anyway, so another 3 months witch-free would be great! :thumbup: Thanks M. Nature!

I am getting coil at 12 weeks PP. We are trying to use condoms until then (and failing badly at it!)

I am going to ask for the pill at my 6 week check (8 week check) next week, reallyyyy dont want it though :( turns me into a horrible human being!

What about the copper coil, Lou? That's what my dr suggested when I said I didn't want any synthetic hormones.

well that was a waste of time nothing wrong with my bones he said it looks like in my fingers at least it may be rheuma but as the results for that came clear then it may just be something that happens and the only problem i have is basicly no muscles:dohh: so now have to go thru pain to try stretngthen them

Hi everyone! We went out for out meal last night, it was really nice having some time just me an OH :) My mum watched the kids but didn't do it how I told her with Connor so he was up every 3 hours in the night :cry:

Hugs smiley.

Well done Jade.

Hello everyone else xxx

Ruby did 8 till 6:20. I offered her milk and sage drunk 1oz and then she refused and fell asleep. So Shaun offered her more at 8:30 and she only had 2oz!! Now she is asleep.
So basically Ruby has only had 3oz since 7pm!! Not enough and I'm not sure why she won't drink?

I feel sad today that my eldest didn't get the school that she already attends Nursery...
Now thinking about it, I can really do night shifts and the school runs... I will only get 5 hours sleep at the most and that's not enough... I feel all out of sorts and confused, stressed and just don't know what I'm supposed to do? Anyways, sorry for my moan.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Morning everyone thank you for all the adds on fb:thumbup:

Jem it makes me sick the thought of what school ollie will get next year we live so close to one that is amazing but is always so full that a lot that live on this estate don't get. Can you appeal? It makes me cross that a choice of nursery often is so they have friends to move up to school with and they don't think of that.

Good night again, think phoebe has a routine at night just need to establish one in day now:wacko: anyone else moved into cot yet considering it as need she is an inch from top! Just want to hang on to this little stage for longer:cry:

And to top my stress levels my boss has asked me when I'm returning to work?? Can they ask that?

Yes we are going to appeal, going to look into it tonight.

Good girl phoebe. I was going to wait a little longer I think. She still wakes, but does sleep through too. May see what the situation is like in a couple of weeks- she will be 12 weeks then.

Lucky are you a nurse? Did you so your training when Ollie was here?
I'm thinking if reducing my days at work, so working a Thursday and Saturday night and going to college - If it fits ib with shauns mum- whi has my girls two days a week when I work.

I'm moving Sophie to a cot tomorrow, once it is delivered. She HATES the moses basket, and is fast outgrowing it. I can't get over how big she is! She fits 3-6 clothes really well now.

does anyone know any low impact muscle excersises other then swimming * i cant swim*

And to top my stress levels my boss has asked me when I'm returning to work?? Can they ask that?

Yes we are going to appeal, going to look into it tonight.

Good girl phoebe. I was going to wait a little longer I think. She still wakes, but does sleep through too. May see what the situation is like in a couple of weeks- she will be 12 weeks then.

Lucky are you a nurse? Did you so your training when Ollie was here?
I'm thinking if reducing my days at work, so working a Thursday and Saturday night and going to college - If it fits ib with shauns mum- whi has my girls two days a week when I work.

Yep I am, did my training after I had my first she was 18 months when I started and I put her in a nursery 2days a week and my family had her the rest. On average one study day a week so used to juggle her and studying that day.

Go for it jem is it an access course? I would love to do my masters but want a 9-5 position to do it.

I'm moving Sophie to a cot tomorrow, once it is delivered. She HATES the moses basket, and is fast outgrowing it. I can't get over how big she is! She fits 3-6 clothes really well now.

I put her for naps in cot but she doesn't settle very well, going to persist with naps then next week try night time too! They grow so quick I have same problem she has such long legs :wacko:

I hope she adjusts to the cot soon :hugs:

Sophie sleeps really well on me or OH, or in the swing. I'm going to miss her sleepy snuggles when she decides she wants to sleep somewhere else :cry:

I'm looking into getting a postnatal yoga or pilates DVD. :)

ive tried yoga before and cant seem to get to grips with it but my dyspraxia has caused very weak muscle tone thats causing joint pain as there is no support
was thinking of maybe a bike but thats only legs :shrug:

What about aqua aerobics? You dont need to be a good swimmer?

Jade is still too small for 0-3!

Have had a brill morning ladies. Walked down to seafront after school run and had costa with my friends. Jade loved being passed around! Then I went to meet other friends so she got cuddled some more! Got home about 12:30 and Ryan was back from work so had a nice shower in peace. Said he can do next feed and nappy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->