Baby Bugs Due February 2013

MIL has been here helping me all morning and took jack out for a walk bt she has just gone home now :( I hate seeing my poorly boy so ill.

Jade looks so long in her pics!

Massive hugs to you and Oscar, poor little guy :(

Everyone says she looks huge in pics lol they are shocked when they see her. She is quite long but not enough for 0-3.

Poor oscar :(

Hehe bless her.

Sophie's latch has gone to hell again, she is determined to shred my nips. She is biting as well today. Had a look in her mouth and that damn tongue tie is back :( not having it reclipped, she can feed fine and is clearly growing well so I'm just going to put up with it and retrain her when her latch gets sloppy.

Ouchies :( good luck with school appeal jemma. Once you get first child in then its much easier with siblings x

off to the doc with lena at 4 looks like shes got conjunctivitis:dohh: her poor eye keeps sticking together

dont know if it is but keeps coming even after cleaning it and she keeps rubbing it

Attachments

• IMAG1104.jpg
    IMAG1104.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4
Oh yuck, does look like it is hun :hugs:

None of mine have had it, but I remember having it as a child. Not pleasant :hugs:

Poor Lena, if cooled boiled water and just cleaning it off isn't working then definitely take her to the docs.

MF - Jade looks bigger than Elodie in pics but Elodie is right at the bottom of Next up to 3 months now! They must be very different shapes!

Gosh really? Shes in next and sainsbury up to 1mth. 3-6outfits fit but the vests and sleepsuits are long. Jades got a big head though lol

Hi ladies, :flower:

Hope you're all okay :hugs:.

I'm struggling really bad at the moment. I feel pretty 'traumatised' after Tuesday. I feel violated and I'm in a lot more pain now. Every time I think about the appointment I cry :(. I'm in pain, badly. I'm so fed up of being like this.

Sorry for the moan.
xoxox

its not conjunctivitis he says its from her nose where shes got a cold its going up instead of out her nose so shes got drops and nose drops is also now 10lbs 10 oz

:hugs:becca hopefully they will sort this out soon it isn't normal to be in pain for this long keep nagging them until you get some answers.

Just walked up to mother are and got a bargain, although early I got an annabel Carmel weaning book for £3 had the one previously and loved the recipes. :thumbup:

Whisper glad u got it sorted hope it improves now

Elodie is long and skinny, like her Dad!

Getting her weighed next week before jabbies, I have no idea how much she will weigh.

its not conjunctivitis he says its from her nose where shes got a cold its going up instead of out her nose so shes got drops and nose drops is also now 10lbs 10 oz

What?! Ew poor Lena!

Yay! finally got some longer stretches last night :)

We're almost into 3-6mo clothes - little bit is long and skinny too.

Aww poor lena. Jack had conjunctivitus on an off for first two weeks of his life, used to get really crusty. They gave him chloraphenicol (or something that sounds like that lol)

Jem, hope your appeal goes well!

Becca, :hugs:

Jack is fitting nicely into his 0-3 in the length but they are too wide for him! Defo not ready for 3-6! Some of his newborn vests still fit him!

We are still in 0-3 months too. MF I had sainsburys up to one month baby gros too but they are in my too small pile. Funny how all our babies differ in length. Ruby's head is above the 75th line. Ha ha.

Demi had her 26th month check yesterday and she is tiny in weight and length... I think Ruby will follow along with her? Isla is small weight wise but is tall I think.

Smiley hope Oscar is better tonight?

Tonight our nearly ten week old baby was asleep before my two year old!!! That child is giving me grey hair!! She is such a minx, I love her character but I do hope Ruby is like Isla in the behaviour and sleeping ways.

Its quiet tonight, hope your all having a nice night.

Goodnight x

Oh any results yet becca? I think you need to see another doctor, it all doesn't sound right to me, lots of hugs Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->