Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Up feeding Harry with my nipple shields. He hates them, the poor little monkey! I just can't do it at night though - I'd be in too much pain! He chomps down on every suck, and I really don't know how to teach him not to! Going to a La Leche League meeting in the morning, so the lactation consultants might be able to help. :shrug:

Hi ladies. Hope you are all sleeping. I'm trying to let Thomas go into a deep slept before I move him back to his crib. He sleeps well next to me but I'm so scared of rolling into him I don't sleep!
Bec- can't believe they still haven't got you sorted. It's awful.
Jem- getting into the right school is a nightmare. We have some good local schools but the excellent one is private so no chance and the other one we want has such tough criteriA don't think we will get in.

Looks like we are all up, lol. Hope these babies go back sown ASAP. I'm tired.

Harry has a habit of waking every 1.5hrs, so here I am once again! :dohh: He used to do 3hr stretches at a time. I'm not completely sure why he changed.

I was awake for the majority of the night between looking after both kids. Exhausted doesn't even cover it. Oscar has woken up covered in a rash :cry: I don't even know what I am supposed to do? Feel like a proper shit mum, he has been ill for days and now this. Poor thing. :nope:

Have you done the tumbler/glass test on it Smiley?

It is probably just a viral rash, Ivy gets them with most bugs x

Here is a pic but the camera on my ipad is crap, it is deep pink in real life. Yeah I have tried the glass but notsure how hard you are supposed to press if im honest? Arrghhh hes threw up all over the couch again :( :( :(

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/8550baec57f464d332d33fd7c8173132.jpg

Massive hugs Smiley, lots of snuggles with your little men is what today calls for.

My left nip is agony this morning, Sophie has shredded it :cry: She seems to go through phases or good then batch latching, and the bad times are getting more and more painful :cry:

Arghh it is spreading! Its getting worse everytime I look at it. Getting us all ready and getting ready for the doctors to open just incase they ask me to take him there.

Hope Oscar gets better soon he really is going through it bless him :hugs:

Jem I was up at 4 too little monkey I thought we had a routine coming as last two nights not up till 530 :wacko:

Sun is shining here :thumbup: hopefully it stays so we can play out. Hope it's nice where you are ladies

Smiley, I really would ring the NHS Direct. I would if he was mine.
xoxox

Hugs wiggler! How fab are you still breast feeding and with two other kiddies. Don't kno how you do it.

Lucky I didn't mind getting up as she went down at 7 ish, so she did 9 hours!!

Smiley I think enough is enough, he must be very poorly. Get that doctor out I think. And your not a shit mum at all! It's not your fault his poorly and being up all night comforting your babies makes you a brilliant mum. Try not to worry about the rash... But defo get it looked at. Keep us posted xxxx

Nhs direct will say get him seen, they can't diagnose a rash over the phone x

Massive hugs hun, get him seen :hugs:

TBH I have thought of switching to formula so many times, but I'm far too lazy to make bottles, and the little fusspot can't take a bottle well at all :( The main thing that keeps me going is that I still feel guilty for stopping with Bethany, she was 7 months so I did fab! I know I will beat myself into the ground for years if I stop with Sophie. I'm too hard on myself I think. I love the snuggles too :cloud9:

Been trying for 15mins to get through to the doctors but just engaged. Ive got both kids ready so Im gunna get myself ready really quickly and hopefully when I ring back I can get through to them.

Hopefully the lines are clear then, I hate the early morning rush when you try to ring the doctors :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->