Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Smiley- just turn up if you can't get through. Poor little man needs to be seen. Xx

Doctor won't do a home visit? Said that I have got to go there at 11 o clock and ring when I am there?? Then he just said 'okay, then' and put the phone down? I think he means he will come out to the car when I am there and see him but I only live across the road so wasn't going to drive? Im so confused on what the hell i am supposed to be doing!

Eta: he said 'come at 11am and stay in the car and ring the reception'

Hope he's okay Hun! Keep us updated.

I'm livid. I rang the DR's for my swab results and they said "There was a problem at the lab, you will need to re-do them". I don't believe it. I went through all that pain for nothing. I'm really really fed up :cry:.
xoxox

Oh Becca I can't believe that :nope:

Smiley hope it goes ok with the docs with Oscar :hugs:

eee gawd i dont miss the nhs one bit its cos of my doc in the uk that i am petrafied of internals , the docs here are much better

flipping heck Becca, that's ridiculous. When you feel stronger 100% complain. My mum has complained about docs and I did lots of it for her so I can help you when the times right if you need some support? Huge hugs hun xxx

Smiley- grr about home visit ffs :( Glad you got through though and good luck for his appointment. Hopefully its something that is easily treated.

Jade slept well and went down at 7-5.30 then straight back to sleep till 7.45. Those who have ones awake in night, are they crying after feed? I just ignore jade if shes still awake. Obvious I don't ignore a cry lol but I ignore the fuss if she makes one.

My 8 yr old had a headache though so had some neurofen at bed time and he fell asleep at 8.30 so I went to bed aswell. I felt all weird last night and kept having hot flushes!Said to Ryan its like the menopause LOL. Feel horrid today :( because I went to bed so early, I was wide awake at 3am so kept waking up Ryan to talk!

How is everyone today?

What responses do you all get to babies name? My Ruby is the one who gets complimented the most!? Its meant to be a really popular name but she is the only Ruby in her school of 280 kids!

I hope you feel better soon, Jade is such a fab sleeper, you are a very lucky mummy!

We always get comments on Dylan's name, and some on Bethany's too saying how lovely they are and "Oh you don't hear that very often" No comments on Sophie's name yet, but Sophie is really popular at the moment, had I realised how popular I don't think I would have used it...

I added my email address to my sons school application this morning, they are sending the emails out today, do you think I left it too late to add it on? I don't want to wait for a letter :haha:

I had to wait for a letter as I never remember my email password but it should be fine :)

I dont know any little Sophies hun. I know a few Sophias but not Sophie in babies. Jade was mega popular in the 80s/90s but I dont know many younger ones. I dont think people like the name Jade as much as Ruby though even though everyone says its nice haha x

I think Jade and Ruby are both lovely names, they go so well together :cloud9:

I have a few people with little girls called Sophie on my FB, there has been 2 Dylans born on there in the past few weeks too. I have the only Bethany though out of my FB friends I think :haha:

I have never had anyone comment on Oscars name and I defo dont expect anyone to comment on Jacks name because its so popular lol.

I love the name Oscar, it's lovely. It was one of the ones we were considering for if Sophie was a boy.

Dylan was going to be called Jack :D x x x

I only get compliments like "Lily is a beautiful name". People expected us to choose a really out of the world name. I'm glad we chose Lily. Although I like Poppy and my OH liked Emily.
xoxox

Lena is quite a popular name here at the mo but her middle name isnt lol so she gets comments on that:haha: in the uk tho fam and friends are always commenting on her name dad cant even say her name lol calls her leaner :haha:

We get "ooh was it after Jude law" or "you don't often hear that name" or the other day a lady asked I said "Jude" she said "that's my name!"

Jude started rolling?!! Front to back?!! phoebe didn't roll til 6 months!

If Jude was a girl I think we would have chose Hollie. And I liked Freddie and ollie for a boy too.

im getting so impatient for july to arrive now so exited to be going home for 8 days :happydance: and lena will finally get to meet her grandad as he isnt coming over for her christening due to his health

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->