Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well done Jude!!!!

Whisper - hope the time flies by quickly :D

Sophie is in a foul mood again today. As always. *sigh*

You ladies chat!! I love everyone's baby names on here.

The most name to get attention is Isla's name.... And she is one of three in her tiny nursery yet most adults say they have never heard it before.... Apart Isla Sinclair- way before our time? We chose it coz of Isla Fisher from home and away. Ha ha.

Well done Jude!!! Gosh I'm not ready for rolling yet.

Ruby looks like a boy, denim jeans and blue top, poor thing.

Off to pick Isla up in a min, Demi asleep and snuggles with Ruby x

I think Sophie looks like a boy :blush: :haha:

OMG I just looked at the school application again and how tired must I have been when I filled it in, the address is my old flat number, then the right road and town and my old postcode :rofl: Just quickly fixed it :haha:

Isla is my neices name too!

Becca, ive always liked Poppy! That would have been Oscars name had he been a girl. Although I love Alice too so that would have been Jacks name.

Poor Isla looking like a boy :haha:

Whisper, when I was in college an exchange student came over from Germany and she was called Lena!

Well done Jude!! OHs nan wanted us to call Jack 'jude' when I was pregnant lol!

Jst back from the docs, just a viral rash! Just need to keep doing what m doing and offering him drinks and food, nothing else I can do to help :(

Aww he has just crawled onto the floor and is curled up in a ball crying :cry:

And yes, Emma, I'm going to complain when I'm all okay. Nearly 7 weeks of pain. It isn't fair :(.
xoxox

Lush walk in the sunshine hopefully that's worn ollie out for day :haha:

Most commented name is phoebe although seems loads of phoebes all of a sudden. Same with all my children i call them something cos I think they aren't popular and then all of a sudden there's millions:wacko:

If phoebe was a boy he was either Oscar or Louie.

MF obviously love the name jade and also chose it cos of the stone not after jade goody as everyone seems to ask:nope:

Jem phoebe middle name is Isla so a winner to me and I desperately wanted ruby but Dh didn't like ruby reed.

Hope becca you get sorted soon this is too long to be suffering :hugs:
Smiley glad its just viral but hope he picks up soon :hugs:

We got our first choice of school!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Read the email and now need to contact the pupil admissions office due to the fact they go off the address I put in originally :blush: OH can do that, how embarrassing :rofl:

Lily was going to be Joshua if she was a boy :). I'm glad I had a girl though, I love her loads.
xoxox

Read the email and now need to contact the pupil admissions office due to the fact they go off the address I put in originally :blush: OH can do that, how embarrassing :rofl:

Yay! That's always good. :happydance:

:rofl: at the address!
xoxox

Uh oh, Wiggler, good idea getting Oh to do it!

Thanks for all the well wishes for Oscar, you ladies are fabulous, Im glad I have you lovely bunch to moan to :haha: xxxx

Lush walk in the sunshine hopefully that's worn ollie out for day :haha:

Most commented name is phoebe although seems loads of phoebes all of a sudden. Same with all my children i call them something cos I think they aren't popular and then all of a sudden there's millions:wacko:

If phoebe was a boy he was either Oscar or Louie.

MF obviously love the name jade and also chose it cos of the stone not after jade goody as everyone seems to ask:nope:

Jem phoebe middle name is Isla so a winner to me and I desperately wanted ruby but Dh didn't like ruby reed.

Hope becca you get sorted soon this is too long to be suffering :hugs:
Smiley glad its just viral but hope he picks up soon :hugs:

No one has said that to us yet but when she was on the news on the anniversary of her death I said to OH I didnt like the name Jade anymore! I am glad we used it though as it proper suits her and best of all I have not had to spell it to anyone yet (my pet hate is spelling names to people!). I get people saying Ruby wax about Ruby lol but I adore the name Ruby. No one could ever put me off!

wahey!!! yeye!

Lily was going to be Joshua if she was a boy :). I'm glad I had a girl though, I love her loads.
xoxox

I love the name Joshua!

Smiley- poor poor oscar, its heartbreaking :(

Jade is just having her first catnap since 8am o_O

Smiley, wish I could help :( Just lots of cuddles hun. Dont feel bad as you cant do anything. I am sure he will be much better tomorro x

Hes been poorly since monday and every day this week I have thought 'oh he will be better tomorrow' :dohh: ha ha he is just miserable bless him. Fingers crossed he is better tomorrow lol.

:hissy: The weather is so nice today and I am stuck in waiting for a bloody delivery! :cry:

argh i have 3 mths to loose my jelly belly to look good in a dress lots of walks with leney and getting the kinnect out i think i will do it i have to lol plus yesterday the doc was rude and told me at size 12 i need to loose weight:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->