Baby Bugs Due February 2013

That photo is absolutely hilarious! :) <3

It's funny you girls talking about bleeding - mine was really only heavy for two days, and then medium. Today, it started getting lighter in volume, but I've also just got a gush of bright red blood. I think I've strained trying to poo, and ruptured something healing. :(

That photo is absolutely hilarious! :) <3

It's funny you girls talking about bleeding - mine was really only heavy for two days, and then medium. Today, it started getting lighter in volume, but I've also just got a gush of bright red blood. I think I've strained trying to poo, and ruptured something healing. :(

I keep thinking mine has stoped a pad will be clear for ages minus a tiny bit of brown then i move or walk too much and gush red blood, midwife said its totaly normal and could carry on a few more weeks 3 weeks already is enough for me:haha:

My section scar is so sore tonight my trousers kept catching it during he day and my pj bottoms keep rubbing on it :dohh:

I got four straight hours of sleep last night :D Azia is a pretty quiet/sleepy girl and I wonder if that because her jaundice is worse? Ill find out at her first check up tomorrow. I can't wait to see if she's gained weight!!!

In other news, I somehow managed to kill off a giant piece of double chocolate fudge cake from the cheesecake cafe today LOL. This thing was massive and I had to have it in two sittings hahaha. I wish I could eat the cake there everyday OMG!

I got four straight hours of sleep last night :D Azia is a pretty quiet/sleepy girl and I wonder if that because her jaundice is worse? Ill find out at her first check up tomorrow. I can't wait to see if she's gained weight!!!

In other news, I somehow managed to kill off a giant piece of double chocolate fudge cake from the cheesecake cafe today LOL. This thing was massive and I had to have it in two sittings hahaha. I wish I could eat the cake there everyday OMG!

Mmmmmmm fudge cake now im hungry lol

One good thing about the internet is i can still buy my mum mothers day cards etc made her ,her first nanny card on moonpig from lena :cloud9:
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/5a5456defd0e835e2fd568f50c6b70cf.jpg
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/cf09171ee161a98f2539d6100a9c14a0.jpg
https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/98a99363eac5f2acb053795d57891344.jpg

So sweet, Whisper. Your mum will be so touched by that!

Gflady-Blake doesn't seem to like sleeping in his crib either, only a couple hours a day in the early morning. He's fine on our laps, holding him, in his bouncy chair, but not the crib. Trying music, beach/water type sound machine, more clothes, less clothes, not having much luck. A few times he's stayed asleep in the crib, but not often. Maybe he's still getting used to being alone (crib is in his own room)? Hoping it will pass - I need more sleep!!! :nope:

That picture of Lena's sick is hilarous :haha:

Moonpig card is wonderful, she will love it :hugs:

With regards to bleeding, I bled for about 5-6weeks, started to stop and then had my first period so bled for another week and a half! :dohh: Hope it isnt as long this time!

Has anyone else's sex drive gone to an all-time high?! I am a bit frantic at night time! From about day 5, I can't get enough of dirty talk and helping DH out. I actually can't wait until my body's ready. :rofl:

To make formula for Daniel, I boil the kettle, leave for twenty mind and then pour into bottles and mix the powder in. I leave them sitting on the bench until they cool and then put them into the fridge. I make 8 at a time as that tends to last us a day. I make 5ozs at a time sometimes he drains it but more often he leaves about 1oz but I would rather make too much than restricting his bottles.

Mrs swaffer- yes mine went sky high too- really frustrating with epi too because EVERYTHING hurt for a while.

I am certainly feeling the fatigue today, especially because Harry has started cluster feeding. Whoa.

We went to powder yesterday and it did not sit well with him. Sick and shit everywhere. And lots of tears and thrashing around. So back on ready made. This is going to be expensive! Why oh why did bf not work for us!

No sexy anything here at the mo. I remember after DD the first time was awful. It didn't hurt or anything but t was very different. It got better tho so least I know it will improve!

Yes I'm seriously Horney!!!!! I helped DH out the other night- he fell asleep and I was left hungry! Can't wait to dtd. We need to buy some condoms though. Even though I'm fine down there I'm still a bit cautious, like I said my muscles don't feel right so I might not not be much fun for DH??

Yeah, I can hardly squeeze my pelvic floor, though over the week, it's got better.

We need condoms too! I used to get them cheap from an eBay shop. :)

I feel fine down below but I know for a fact it will feel different lol it did after dd and was a shock. Im scared!

DH and I had a hard time resisting each other last night. Oh I can't wait lol, nervous but impatient now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->