Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thomas James was going to be James Michael but dh changed his mind while I was in theatre- I'd always wanted a baby thomas since I was a little girl and the real thing is all my dreams come true and more :) If he had been a girl he was Elizabeth Rene (my grans name)
Thomas been throwing up all morning and few pooh nappies :(. Sicky clothes and cloths everywhere. Poor little man just wants cuddles.

lena was going to be kimberly, madeline, or lena if a girl and maximilian or thomas joseph if a boy

What is happening now?? I cant put the news on, Osc is watching ITNG lol x

If Harry was a girl bump, he would have been Jessica Joy. I'm pretty sure that, if we have a girl in future, that will be her name. <3

Oh crazy events last night!

2 suspects from the picture killed a police officer, robbed and carjacked someone and kept him in the car(!), let him go, police chase ensued, threw homemade grenades out at police, came to another shootout and wounded a policeman there, police killed one of them, the other took off in the car and was surrounded (or so they thought) when I last checked about 30 min ago....CRAZY!!!:wacko: They are younger guys from Chezyneya ? totally butchered the spelling, but they were American citizens...

Whisper what a rude Dr to tell you to lose weight - it's not even been 3 mo yet...what an ass. I would have asked him what size pants he wore :growlmad:

Becca WHAT in the world! I would go to a new dr - I am concerned if this is an infection which I can't see how it couldn't be, it could affect your fertility :( Please demand to be seen again!!

Oh Smiley - hugs for Oscar

I do like everyone's names - especially Isla:flower: Ours came out of a bunch but I just liked the short name Whitt...

What color are LO's eyes? Whitt's are a grayish blue - so pretty :)

Apparently everyone is in lock down in their houses. No one is to open their doors except to badged authorities.

Crazy crazy crazy world we live in!

Jacks eyes are still changing, they started off really dark blue and are now getting lighter!

OHs uncle just randomly turned up at my house with a bag of stuff for Oscar to try and make him feel better! So sweet, hes bought him a bag of bananas (he LOVES his 'nanas!), some sweets and choc (although, they can wait till his tummy is better lol), a big pack of crisps and a giant bottle of bubbles for him to play with! Such a nice thought. Oscar just cried and batted all the stuff away :lol:

Jades are still blue atm. I am hoping she has ryans green eyes.

Jade was going to be a Clara.

Aww that's so lovely of your OH's uncle. O will love all that when he is feeling better.

I know, we barely see him either but he had just been to OHs nans and she was telling him that O was poorly so he went to asda and got him a few bits! :)

Love all the name talk!

We got lots of comments on Ivy's name being unusual and people seem to like it.

Elodie's name gets a mixed reaction - some people love it but other people say 'errrrrr interesting' :haha:

Ivy was either going to be Ivy or Harriet (Hattie) and our other choice for Elodie was April. If we had another girl I think she would be April.

We have no boys names we both like at all!

That's cute of uncle, smiley.

Love all the names... We had Gracie and I love Poppy- but Poppy Parfitt is a bit funny.
We have Skye for Ruby's middle name, which I love.

We had no boy names so that says it all..

How scary in Boston!!! I can't watch the news in front of Isla coz she listens and I don't want to frighten her.

The weather here is funny, sunny, rainy and very windy x
What's everyone up to this weekend?

Just checking in to let you know about my DR's. So I went today for an appointment dreading the fact I may have had to have another smear. I was crying and had like five panic attacks :(. I got there and explained to the nurse what happened and she said "Your smears are fine, it's the chlamydia that didn't work, as I used a out of date bud" (lovely eh?). So I got myself in a really bad state over nothing. My DR's are horrendous. I HAVE got an infection but I knew that, once again. Gosh.
xoxox

Just checking in to let you know about my DR's. So I went today for an appointment dreading the fact I may have had to have another smear. I was crying and had like five panic attacks :(. I got there and explained to the nurse what happened and she said "Your smears are fine, it's the chlamydia that didn't work, as I used a out of date bud" (lovely eh?). So I got myself in a really bad state over nothing. My DR's are horrendous. I HAVE got an infection but I knew that, once again. Gosh.
xoxox

i think you need to change your doctors

Well my lovely contented baby isn't quite so this avo. Not sure what's wrong with her but not drinking her normal amount, irritable and just not her if you know what I mean. Just given her calpol and tucked her up in bed fingers crossed she sleeps because she hasn't all avo:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->