Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Poor thing :hugs: I hope she has a good sleep and wakes up feeling much better.

Well my lovely contented baby isn't quite so this avo. Not sure what's wrong with her but not drinking her normal amount, irritable and just not her if you know what I mean. Just given her calpol and tucked her up in bed fingers crossed she sleeps because she hasn't all avo:cry:

Could have written this exact post about Jack (minus the calpol) x

:hugs:

snap 4 lena has been the same all day:dohh: whingy little madame, refusing nap and screaming cos tired, i changed her milk to a cheeper one as we cant always get hers but hasnt agreed with her so shes still playing up from a sore tummy

Can pnd rear as anxiety? I was diagnosed with pnd after ruby but I felt different to now. I didnt bond with ruby for a while. I don't feel 'sad' at the moment but my anxiety is horrendous and I have also developed a fear of me getting ill and unable to look after kids? Can pnd present itself this way?

Me too! Ruby has been a moody minx.

And Demi held her breath again!!! I made her come down the stairs because Ruby was sleeping and she went into a massive paddy, and didn't breathe. So I scooped her up and blew on her face three times then she took a breath. Phew
I think last time she lost consciousness slightly but this time she was ok ish, extremely blue. It did panic me but I didn't show it coz I can't be having these episodes every time I have to tell her off.

Hoping Ruby will settle now, I sooooo need some peace and quiet.

Becca, sorry about your docs
X

MF. I've don't know anything about pnd. Sorry your feeling this way. I do remember feeling like I couldn't cope after having Demi. I did feel odd but it passed quickly so I think maybe I was anxious. Sorry I'm not much help, hopefully the others may know? Xxx

MF massive hugs, have you spoken to the doc aout your anxiety yet? Xx

Em - I think it can hun :hugs:

Jem - Scary! I read somewhere that breath holding tantrums are involuntary, so hopefully she will grow out of it soon :hugs:

Em, depression and anxiety often go hand-in-hand. If it's irrational, it could been the start of PND. Make sure you get out in the sun (when there is some!) to get some vit D, and see a doc if it gets worse. :flower:

Jem, that would freak me out! I can't believe she did it again! If Harry did that, I think I'd slap him on the back for fear that he was choking! :shock:

I've just googled it, it's says i have to recognise when she will have one- and this time I did. So just have to keel an eye on her when she has a paddy. Thanks ladies x

Thanks all.

Its so weird as I dont feel "sad" and I have everything I want in life. Why meeeee. Grr I am obviously susceptible to hormone imbalance after birth. I will go to docs on Monday. I had tabs before and they really did help. I only needed them for a few weeks but I may see if I can have a more long term approach for my anxiety too.

I spend life worrying about every lump I get (mums had breast cancer) and I am terrified I will get ill. So, because it is quite "real" as my mum had it, I dont know whether my anxiety is totally irrational or not? Maybe its ok to be anxious but its starting to take over which Ryan thinks is a sign I need to mention it to docs. xx

That is not an irrational fear and is defo not normal for it to take over your life :hugs: I would also look into asking about a long term approach on how to manage the anxiety, you don't want to be on pills forever, hopefully they will be able to put you in touch with someone who can teach you techniques on coping and managing the anxiety :hugs:

Well glad I wasn't alone today she has finally given in but I think I'm in for a rough night :cry:

MF :hugs: I had anxiety after ollie and pnd after jade and presented differently I ended up on medication after jade. After ollie mine was similar to you in worrying about becoming ill but it got worse after some abnormal results from a smear I just tried to talk to husband about it as after I said them out loud I realised how irrational I was being. But you are doing right thing and talking and going to gp :thumbup:

Whitt has been eating less at feeds but seeming to want to eat more often? Kind of annoying as my boobs are like make loads of milk! and then he doesn't eat much LOL...

Hugs MF - try not to worry about being ill - stress actually brings on sickness so just try to relax and keep busy.

Jem, scary! Im not sure I've ever heard of a little one actually making themselves pass out! :hugs:

Snapped the cutest darn pics of him and DH today: Last one looks like they are having a staring contest!

Attachments

• collage 9wks.jpg
    collage 9wks.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
  • baby and dh.jpg
    baby and dh.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • staring contest.jpg
    staring contest.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
Aww, what a stunner, tnt. <3 Also, Harry has been feeding similarly. He cluster feeds in the evenings now, not going longer than 1.5hrs without feeds. I read somewhere that babies 'tank up' in the evenings sometimes, so that they can go for longer at night. However, he still doesn't go longer than 3-4hrs at night. :shrug: On my Wonder Weeks app, he's in the middle of a leap, so that's also probably why.

The wonder weeks don't seem to be right for jade really. They do say you will notice more as they get older too? Sure Harrison will go longer soon x

I dreamt Jade had teeth lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->