Baby Bugs Due February 2013

9 n half hours here last night not bad considering her tummy ache, debating taking her out for a walk while ben watches f1 i need juice and bread but my hips are killing me hmmmmm

Just put Sophie's cot up, she's going to look tiny in it :(

Im so jealous of all these babies doing long stretches at night :( i was up at 12.30 and then every two hours or so until half 6 :( Why wont Jack sleep for longer?!

Some babies just take longer to start sleeping well, Sophie wakes a lot in the night. I don't even bother counting how many times or looking at the clock now :haha:

He will settle hun they are always up and down for first year or so.
I feel a bit better today after speaking to my sister. She said she has worried too but as long as we attend our appointments its all ok :)
Ryan has to look after the kids o tuesday 6am till I get back about 6pm. Even means he has to take Jade to clinic. Booo.

WHat are you all up too?

Glad you are feeling a bit better :hugs:

I'm just relaxing at the moment, got to do lunch at some point soon, no idea what I am making yet, then more housework. Fun fun :haha:

I want to go out but anywhere nice here will be packed. I hate tourist season :( might just laze around lol

Im waiting for OH to get home from work so I can finish the house work and then go for a walk. Osc is STILL poorly so im hoping some fresh air will do him good. OH is doing overtime till 12 so should be home soon x

Yeah he is getting better, he has eaten today which is good! And ge hasnt been sick today, but was last night. Hes justso weak, and keeps crying in pain with tummy ache x

Thanks MF, me too. Normally he loves going out anywhere but he is just so disinterrested at the minute!x

Glad he is starting to feel a bit better, bless him :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: I just want him better, hes lost so much weight, he is skin and bones!

:hugs:

When his appetite comes back he'll probably eat the cupboards bare, he'll get the weight back on soon enough :hugs: x x x

8.5 hrs and then 2.5 more last night:happydance:

Beautiful, but cold start to the day - 85 two days ago and now 35 this morning:wacko: - getting out to a womens expo thing today at some point. Hubs is out of town at a tattoo convention with our friend, so just me and baby!

I have heard brilliant things about the Ergo, I really want one, but as I have a carrier that is simalar OH said no :(

If you get an Ergo please buy from one of the listed reputable sellers on the Ergo website, there are a LOT of fakes about, some are really convincing, it's scary :nope: https://www.ergobaby.eu/en/ergo_baby_stores.html

I have heard brilliant things about the Ergo, I really want one, but as I have a carrier that is simalar OH said no :(

If you get an Ergo please buy from one of the listed reputable sellers on the Ergo website, there are a LOT of fakes about, some are really convincing, it's scary :nope: https://www.ergobaby.eu/en/ergo_baby_stores.html

it would be from amazon need to get a way of carrying her especialy around airport etc when alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->