Baby Bugs Due February 2013

From Amazon would be fine :)

I want a new carrier :hissy: :cry:

Love ergo. I got a mei tai yesterday :) we have been out for dinner and just got back. Gonna have to start doing head counts with the kids soon lol

Agree bout getting a reputable ergo.

I got a woven wrap this week and used it today. Loved it

Need some help....

On average how much does your little ones eat on one feed. Im playing ice hockey tonight and my husband and Elsie will be in the arena but Im just wondering just incase she needs to eat. I already got 50ml pumped. Planning on 100ml, would that be ok?

When I have given Sophie expressed milk/formula she will have between 2-4oz, not sure what that is in ml though x x x

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA for ages. Been having a really tough time with Theo's reflux which just keeps getting worse. The only way he is comfortable now is either in a baby carrier or sleeping on us. He's got colic as well.

Sorry I have no idea what's going on with you guys? Hope you and babies are well?

I've missed you all xxx

Gf, you must be having a really tough time :( :( What have the doctors given him to help? Really hope he gets better soon. You must be exhausted :hugs:

Newt, Jack will have up to 5oz, so just short of 150ml i think? But sometimes he will only have 2-3oz which is less than 100ml! Just take as much as you can just in case x

Poor theo :( massive hugs lovely xx

IVe been out to the pub tonight. Only went half 7-half 9 but was nice and was nice to drive home in dark with music blaring to relieve some tension lol xx night all

Gf, you must be having a really tough time :( :( What have the doctors given him to help? Really hope he gets better soon. You must be exhausted :hugs:

Newt, Jack will have up to 5oz, so just short of 150ml i think? But sometimes he will only have 2-3oz which is less than 100ml! Just take as much as you can just in case x

Thanks Smiley. He's on ranitidine and domperidone. The ranitidine is definitely easing the pain from the reflux but not sure the domperidone is doing anything.

We have the ergo. Love it but need help using it with the infant insert. Bought a moby wrap this week as desperate to be able to do stuff in the day instead of being stuck on the sofa holding a sleeping baby. Haven't got the hang of it yet. X

Sophie won't tolerate my stretchy, she adores the R&R though :cloud9:

I think I've got the hang of putting it on but just not safe enough to put a baby in it :)

does anyone know if the ergo baby carrier is any good?

Love my ergo. It does a great job of not putting all the weight on your shoulders but more on your hips. It is a little tricky with the infant insert but I just slide him in from the side with one shoulder down or hug him and then pull up the straps...:thumbup: Pricey yes, but I look at it as I know we'll get the use out of it with at least 1, maybe 2 more babies. I really think it will be invaluable when we have 2 at a time!

Haven't tried any of the stretchy ones...

GF, is Theo on any meds for his reflux? We're having great luck with baby Prevacid...:flower:

Whitt is eating around 3 oz if it's expressed - tried a #2 nipple today but think it was too quick still so back to the #1...

Off to bed to take advantage of a sleeping cutie:cloud9:

does anyone know if the ergo baby carrier is any good?

Love my ergo. It does a great job of not putting all the weight on your shoulders but more on your hips. It is a little tricky with the infant insert but I just slide him in from the side with one shoulder down or hug him and then pull up the straps...:thumbup: Pricey yes, but I look at it as I know we'll get the use out of it with at least 1, maybe 2 more babies. I really think it will be invaluable when we have 2 at a time!

Haven't tried any of the stretchy ones...

GF, is Theo on any meds for his reflux? We're having great luck with baby Prevacid...:flower:

Whitt is eating around 3 oz if it's expressed - tried a #2 nipple today but think it was too quick still so back to the #1...

Off to bed to take advantage of a sleeping cutie:cloud9:

Theo's on ranitidine (Zantac) and domperidone. Sometimes I think they're helping. Sometimes I think they're doing nothing.

Xxx

Morning ladies, how are you all?

Gflady, glad to hear from you. Sorry your having a tough time. We use Domperidone at work for a little baby and I think it works for her. Hopefully it will kick in for Theo.

MF, hope you had a nice night.

We went to a family party last night. My girlies loved dancing on the dance floor adm Ruby was loved the disco lights. We left at 10pm as the girls were flagging. Ha ha.
We got a naughty kebab on the way home, they don't taste as nice when your drunk-oh those were the days.
ruby just done 11 hours, I feel very lucky to have a content baby for now. My eldest still got up at 7am despite goimg to bed three hours late. And my Demi is still snoring.

It's lovely here, I'm thinking a garden day with the kiddie winks and the husband. What's everyone else up to? Xx

Morning :)

Jack slept from about 8 till 2.30 and then till 5 and then till 7 so not too bad for us, better than it has been. O is still poorly, but he is eating bits and bobs so he is on the mend!

Got to go and do the big shop at 10 because it is the only chance I will get to do it today. OH is going out waching the football this afternoon leaving me with the kids, its not like I have had them all day 6 days this week already :growlmad:

Nipped to the big Next on the retail park last night and got the boys some new summer stuff...matching of course :D Going to look gorgeous!

What is everyone doing today then?

GFlady...Oscar was put on domperidone for his reflux when he was young and it really seemed to help him, it is effectively just an anti sickness so stopped him bringing his feeds back up! If it is not working for you or your not sure you are getting an effect from it then speak to the doc about possibly switching to something different? Hopefully they can help you out :hugs: :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->