Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Yey for a better night smiley xx glad oscar is better too!
Jem- drunk kebabs are the best though doubt il be drunk enough to enjoy one for a while! Bless Ruby looking at the lights! Jade did 11 hours too ( well 10hr 50). Jade is a very easy baby so I think she will get harder lol xx

Morning ladies,

MF glad you had fun you lucky bugger :winkwink:

Jem glad you and your girls had a good night :flower:

Smiley glad Oscar is starting to eat hopefully back to his self in no time, but good sleep last night:thumbup:

Good night here I think she is finally on the mend she just wasn't right but she finishing bottles again and back to happy little girl:thumbup:

spending day in garden with kiddies they were knackered yesterday after day outside so repeat of that would be good

Just hopping on to see if you're all okay.

I'm a bit quieter the usual, this infection is making me poorly. If you have me on FB I'm a bit more active there :).
xoxox

Feel better soon becca xxx

I'm jealous of you ladies with good sleepers :)

Theo's just as sick as usual despite the domperidone. He's been on it for a week now so I'm guessing it should've kicked in by now...

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

We're over my parents for Sunday lunch, yum! Pregnancy weight loss is not happening at all! X

Glad she is sleeping a bit better Lucky! Have a nice day in the garden :)

GF, if it isnt working at all after another week or so then Id defo ask the doc to see if there is something else to try.

Awww, the uncle that came the other day to bring Oscar some treats has just come again with some new toys for him too and to make sure he is feeling better. So nice of him.

have a sleepy girl here today so not alot going on :haha: just helping hubby set up his buisness

Have a good day everyone. I've just down the food shop- left Ruby at home, Shaun fed her and I don't his done it in ages!!!! I think ge enjoyed his cuddles as he said she was really smiley :)

Now I'm a football widow- Shaun is yelling at the Tv.

Wish we all lived near eachother, we could all meet up.

Have a good day everyone. I've just down the food shop- left Ruby at home, Shaun fed her and I don't his done it in ages!!!! I think ge enjoyed his cuddles as he said she was really smiley :)

Now I'm a football widow- Shaun is yelling at the Tv.

Wish we all lived near eachother, we could all meet up.

im a f1 widow i even got told off for changign lenas bum and my head was in the way of the tv:haha:

Where about are you again Embo?

Becca Stevenage is on Hertfordshire :)

Jem my Oh is watching the footy at the pub!

Not fair, I live waaaay too far away from everyone :(

Oh! Who lives in Stevenage like?

I'm from close to Newcastle actually :)
xoxox

Jem I'm in Braintree, Essex. Becca I never imagined you with a newcastle accent for some reason :lol: No idea why!

Becca, hope you feel better soon!

SO jealous of the 11 hour sleepers!!!!!!!! Lucky if I get 4-5 here now.

Weston is back in our room in a co-sleeper. Not because he couldn't handle the crib, because mommy couldn't LOL. I was just not ready for him to be in a different room. He is SO fussy this week and has learned to shriek at the top of his lungs when he is angry about something...it's an awful sound. I love him to bits but he is a challlleeennngggeee right now! LOL

I wish I were not in a different country, would love to meet you ladies someday!!! :hugs:

Babydreams I love your photos you do every month- what a great idea! Weston has really grown up a lot since his 1 month photo :)

I have to take Connor to the peds tomorrow to speak about checking his heart out again- blerghhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->