Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aww, it's Weston, he is SUPER cute <3!

Haha, Em! I hate my accent. :dohh: I say like a lot lol.

I still say us ladies should have a meet :haha:
xoxox

Yea the geordie was voted the sexiest I think! Our Essex accent was voted 'least likely to employ' :dohh: I get SO defensive when people say awful things about my Essex :grr:

Hey I think it would be nice to meet up too! Could choose a central point it would be fun!

Jem Hertfordshire isn't too far from here! MF you are within hour and half.

Love accents from up north mine makes me sound like a farmer it isn't the best t:nope:

Lily has a poorly tummy bless her.

The Geordie accent is awful, I agree :haha:.
xoxox

I'm an f1 widow too whisper.

Would love to meet up with you guys! Would be amazing.

I'm a welsh girl but live in bristol. My welsh accent only comes out if I'm drunk or emotional :)

i have a mixture of accents from moving around as a child lol bit of scotish lived in petehead, bit of yorkshire live in whitby lil bit of glouscester and of course good old london lol ben says i sound too common at times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPq5R-CkeFA This is me and Lily from years ago- don't think I have an accent?!

I am in Oxfordshire. I have done a couple of BnB meets before and we met in Birmingham and we have done 'southern' ones in Reading, Croydon and Watford. It was easier the ones when all the girls only had non walking babies. The most recent one we had to meet in a soft play centre!

I'm Northamptonshire... I think I'm band snack in middle of England :) but it's shite round here haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->