Baby Bugs Due February 2013

eeeeh im in the uk end of july :winkwink: milton keynes so not fa from brum etc

Hiya everyone, hope you are all well!

Sophie's first night in the cot tonight, I hope she likes it!

I sorted through all her clothes that we put by from when Bethany was little and found a HUGE stash of summer dresses, and the weather is heating up now so tomorrow we are playing dress up, she really seems to like getting dressed and undressed so I'm sure she will love it as much as me :haha:

Em, you DEFO have an accent :rofl: I love it!!! Lily was sooo cute in that video!

I genuinely do not have an accent, im from a very boring part of the country :( Id love to meet up with people but it would be too hard to travel with the two kiddiewinks in tow.

Everyone can come stay at my house?! :haha:

Embo we sound alike :) ha ha, we have an accent!!

Wiggler hope Sophie sleeps well for you.

Rubys bottles are a bit late today, so she I'd having a little play.

Ruby loves the bath, but yells for ages after, like it's torture. It really stresses me out.

Smiley let's all Kip at your house :)
Yea three kiddies on a day trip would scare me, lol

I can travel a bit. I have done a few meets in reading and one in bath.

Em, you 100% do have an accent!
WISH I did!

GOod luck sophie in cot x

Haha! Party at Lou's.

I can travel. I drive so, easy peasy! I'd love to meet you all, I don't have many friends (sad eh?).
xoxox

Haha! Party at Lou's.

I can travel. I drive so, easy peasy! I'd love to meet you all, I don't have many friends (sad eh?).
xoxox

i only have around 2 or 3 real friends but only see them once a year if lucky as all live in the uk, here i have none at all, just ben, his mum, sister and lena

Haha! Party at Lou's.

xoxox

Come round, I will provide refreshments. Tea/coffee/juice/wine for the mums and cow and gate/aptamil/sma for the kids :haha:

I drive too but long distance with two kids under two... :shock:

Yeah, web friends are pretty awesome! Especially you ladies :kiss:.
xoxox

I don't have many IRL friends, my online friends are amazing :) you all keep me sane lol.

awwww im not good with people normaly people are mean in rl:haha: nah just dont have confidence to meet people and prefer the interwebs as people are nicer hence why ben and i met online:haha:

Smiley where abouts are you?

Between manchester and liverpool :( miles from everyone else.

I'm just on the outskirts of liverpool!! Where are you?
My hubbie is Scottish .. Lurve his accent. Not keen on Geordie accent, only because ex was a Geordie!

Close to warrington :) you?xx

Just at the end of the M62 liverpool end! I work in Warrington hospital some days and widnes others! Are you far from Widnes?

awwww im not good with people normaly people are mean in rl:haha: nah just dont have confidence to meet people and prefer the interwebs as people are nicer hence why ben and i met online:haha:

So many people on here met there other halves online!

Travelling up to Scotland on Wednesday. Feel like I'm planning a military operation. Will there be any room for my stuff with all Thomas's stuff ... Not sure if there will be room for me !!!

Oh! I have missed the meetup plans! :p We were at the in-laws' for the weekend. :)

Milton Keynes is where my shit head of a brother lives- we no longer talk :(

Ruby keeps drinking all 4oz- I think it's time for 5oz now.

Hope all your babies are sleeping well. :)

What do all your OH's say about b&b? Sometes I wonder of Shaun thinks I'm weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->