Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think my dh thinks I'm wierd haha

So I'm sat here doing a night feed and phoebe s is in bed with us with a side throat and cough. Pretty sure it's croup.

does anyone know if the ergo baby carrier is any good?

Love my ergo. It does a great job of not putting all the weight on your shoulders but more on your hips. It is a little tricky with the infant insert but I just slide him in from the side with one shoulder down or hug him and then pull up the straps...:thumbup: Pricey yes, but I look at it as I know we'll get the use out of it with at least 1, maybe 2 more babies. I really think it will be invaluable when we have 2 at a time!

Haven't tried any of the stretchy ones...

GF, is Theo on any meds for his reflux? We're having great luck with baby Prevacid...:flower:

Whitt is eating around 3 oz if it's expressed - tried a #2 nipple today but think it was too quick still so back to the #1...

Off to bed to take advantage of a sleeping cutie:cloud9:

Theo's on ranitidine (Zantac) and domperidone. Sometimes I think they're helping. Sometimes I think they're doing nothing.

Xxx

Zantac did nothing to help us. I would say if you don't see any improvement in 7 days I'd go to the next step which for us was Prevacid - don't know what you guys call it. He also said I could thicken his breast milk with a little rice cereal as well but the prevacid worked so we didn't get there...If you want to try that I'll find the ratios he gave me.

Wish I could meet up with you girls :(

Hope everyone is well!

Yes my dh thinks its a bit weird but I used to be on a chinchilla forum all the time when I was a breeder so this isn't too far of a stretch LOL

Bah! Harry did 10pm-1:30am, then he's been waking every hour-1.5hrs. And every time, he's wanted a feed like he's starving hungry! I want sleeeeeep. :(

I've been on lots of BnB meets :) I even went on the GS one to Blackpool where we all stayed in a b&B and dressed up as burlesque :lol: Was very funny!

Milton keynes is fab for shopping! I must admit that everytime I go there I get terribly lost with the weird road system :lol:

Happy two months Connor!

Lily went 9pm-6am! Yay! And she's falling asleep again now!
xoxox

I've been on lots of BnB meets :) I even went on the GS one to Blackpool where we all stayed in a b&B and dressed up as burlesque :lol: Was very funny!

Milton keynes is fab for shopping! I must admit that everytime I go there I get terribly lost with the weird road system :lol:

lol everyone says that about mk roundabout central but the grid roads you can always get back to where you start from what ever road you are on:haha:

Happy two months Connor!

Lily went 9pm-6am! Yay! And she's falling asleep again now!
xoxox

Well done Lily!! We've had the odd 8 hours here but usually it's more like 6 or 7 (not that I'm complaining) :lol:

I got 7.30-1.30 then 2-6 last night- he's just done down again while I get the older sproglets ready for school :flower:

I don't mind if she wakes once during the night, she's perfect.

But it is normal for her to sleep like this?
xoxox

lol everyone says that about mk roundabout central but the grid roads you can always get back to where you start from what ever road you are on:haha:

:lol: OMG dont confuse me more- all the weird numbers :dohh: They have a excellent Tesco though:blush:

Smiley where abouts are you?

Between manchester and liverpool :( miles from everyone else.

I'm just on the outskirts of liverpool!! Where are you?
My hubbie is Scottish .. Lurve his accent. Not keen on Geordie accent, only because ex was a Geordie!

Close to warrington :) you?xx

Just at the end of the M62 liverpool end! I work in Warrington hospital some days and widnes others! Are you far from Widnes?

Small world,I had both my babies at warrington hospital, I know the place like the back of my hand as Ive walked round it that many times whilst being induced with both babies haha! Nahh Im not really close to widnes! I live just off the east lancs, just past haydock island if you know where that is!

Jem, my OH thinks I am a weirdo for coming on bnb all the time. I often tell him stories that I have read on here about all sorts of stuff and he just rolls his eyes. I once told him a story about a lady on here who had lied on here for years about who she was and lied about having kids etc etc and so now every time I tell him a story of some one on here he just looks at me like I am stupid for believing it lol.

Happy 2 mnths Connor, hope everything goes well today :hugs: x x

Oscar has woken up today like he has never ever been ill :dohh: Glad he is back to normal but my house is a tip already and he has only been up half an hour lol!

SO glad Oscar is finally on the mend :happydance: That's the good thing with kids, they just act like nothing happened!

I absolutely LOVE BnB, I've been on here for 5 years now and I just feel so at home :cloud9:

Love bnb too. Tom defo thinks i'm weird but he used to go on plane forums all the time! X

I love bnb :) my OH rolls his eyes lol.

BEcca thsts fine hun well done lilly xx

JAde done 7-4 then 4-now. Gotta wake the other two or we will be late!!!! Opps.

Morning :flower:

My OH calls anyone from BnB 'one of your forum freaks' :haha'

He didn't like me going on meets at first but doesn't say anything now.

Happy 2 months Connor and I am really glad Oscar is better x

I have never been on any meets from here, I have contemplated going to two but then decided against it lol, I am very awkward meeting new people :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->