Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Love reading the last couple of pages and where people are from:thumbup:

I'd be happy todo a little travel to meet you guys

Smiley glad Oscar is better :happydance:

Ollie now has vomiting bug hope its just a 24 hour thing.
Dh refers to you guys as my pretend friends :-/

Gflady Bristol is very close to me which hospital do you work at?

What everyone's plan for today?

Bah! Harry did 10pm-1:30am, then he's been waking every hour-1.5hrs. And every time, he's wanted a feed like he's starving hungry! I want sleeeeeep. :(

I'm with you. No sleep :( Thomas is doing tiny feeds. Drifting asleep then waking 10 mins after I move him to his crib :( :(

Happy two months Connor!

Lily went 9pm-6am! Yay! And she's falling asleep again now!
xoxox

Well done Lily!! We've had the odd 8 hours here but usually it's more like 6 or 7 (not that I'm complaining) :lol:

I got 7.30-1.30 then 2-6 last night- he's just done down again while I get the older sproglets ready for school :flower:

I would chop both my arms off for that!! How do you get them to sleep? I wish I could work so sleep magic on Thomas.

Smiley where abouts are you?

Between manchester and liverpool :( miles from everyone else.

I'm just on the outskirts of liverpool!! Where are you?
My hubbie is Scottish .. Lurve his accent. Not keen on Geordie accent, only because ex was a Geordie!

Close to warrington :) you?xx

Just at the end of the M62 liverpool end! I work in Warrington hospital some days and widnes others! Are you far from Widnes?

Small world,I had both my babies at warrington hospital, I know the place like the back of my hand as Ive walked round it that many times whilst being induced with both babies haha! Nahh Im not really close to widnes! I live just off the east lancs, just past haydock island if you know where that is!

Jem, my OH thinks I am a weirdo for coming on bnb all the time. I often tell him stories that I have read on here about all sorts of stuff and he just rolls his eyes. I once told him a story about a lady on here who had lied on here for years about who she was and lied about having kids etc etc and so now every time I tell him a story of some one on here he just looks at me like I am stupid for believing it lol.

Happy 2 mnths Connor, hope everything goes well today :hugs: x x

I probably drove past you on Thursday ... Ended up driving to Bents to settle our crying baby ! Not far away at all xx

Where in Somerset do you live lucky? Dh has got a house there because he used to work in Hinckley. We go doen there a lot. xx

Nope not far at all Lindy! You would have drove past me, I live the next junction up from haydock island, just before the mcdonalds :D

I love BnB, my OH doesn't really say anything about me being on here a lot, he knows it's my main social outlet :haha:

Smiley - I am really awkward meeting new people too. Glad Oscar is feeling better! :happydance:

Thanks Sasha, he is right back to his usual self, kinda wish he was back on the couch sleeping all day haha!!

Lucky, where are you? I work in bristol oncology hospital (attached to the bri).

I'm stuck on the sofa this morning trying to get theo to have a good sleep. If he doesn't get a good one in the morning he's a nightmare for the rest of the day. He's really windy at mo which keeps waking him up :/

:haha: Must be lovely to see him back to normal though, even if he is making an almighty mess :cloud9:

My 2 always go on a mad one when they get better from an illness, it's crazy! :haha:

Lindy I'm not far from Hinckley went to get some ducks for my mum not Long ago bout 3/4 hour away, and gflady I'm in Yeovil bout hour from Bristol but I have been to bri and Frenchay for different things hopeing to do some thorn bury up in Bristol once back to work.

Hope Theo gets a good sleep xx

Hope Jade manages to nap too xx

I was reading a different thread on bnb yesterday and it got me thinking about how I found out I was pregnant this time around. I did a test a few days before my period and it was negative so I left it at that and then a few days later when I was 2 days late, I was lay in bed with Oscar and he stomped on my boob lol and it reallyyyyy hurt and I thought wow my boobs are tender and it occured to me that my period was late and tested positive! So its thanks to Oscar standing on me that I tested lol! Otherwise i wiuld have forgotten.

How did everyone else find out? Was anyone TTC? NTNP? Was it a big surprise for anyone?

Oh wow Smiley! That's awesome hehe.

Lily was a big surprise. I was one the depo and we only slept together once that month due to me being pretty ill. I also got told a week before I had PCOS and a swollen fallopian tube. I only tested because of my mum told me to. I had achey boobs and cramps. Wow...as if I've been pregnant :haha:.
xoxox

Oh wow Smiley! That's awesome hehe.

Lily was a big surprise. I was one the depo and we only slept together once that month due to me being pretty ill. I also got told a week before I had PCOS and a swollen fallopian tube. I only tested because of my mum told me to. I had achey boobs and cramps. Wow...as if I've been pregnant :haha:.
xoxox

Hahahahaha!!!

I was TTC, I got a BFP, then MC in march :cry: and TTC again straight away, got another BFP, but MC in May :cry: and decided to TTC again straight away, but I said if I didn't get pregnant that cycle, or if I MC again I wouldn't try again.

I started testing at about 5dpo :haha: I got a really faint positive at 8dpo and a "Pregnant 1-2" on a digi at 9dpo :cloud9:

Seems Sophie was meant to be, Wiggler <3.

Just think Smiley, Oscar will be known for reminding you about his little brother :cloud9:.
xoxox

Wiggler i had been NTNP for 3 months and usually tested from about 8dpo lmao! But the cycle I got pregnant, I tested up until 10dpo and got nothing so just stopped testing (which was unusual for me because I usually would just keep testing) and then i just genuinely forgot about my perIod being due lol

I know Becca :haha: I tested before i went to work and it was positive so it was on my mind alllll day at work and I held my pee for my entire shift so I could go to Asda on the way home and buy more tests :rofl:

Haha! Bless you!

I can remember looking at my test (which I done in boots, classy eh? ;)) and thinking "Holy crap! That has two lines".
xoxox

I came off the pill in Oct '11, and started charting to see what was going on with my cycles (it's so handy to know when AF is coming!). We talked, and decided to NTNP from May '12, but still continue to chart. Our first cycle NTNP, I decided to test ridiculously early at 8DPO. It was negative, but I knew it was still early days. The next day - a Tuesday, I tested again and got the faintest of faint second line. I did a FRER, and there was a definite (but faint) line. I decided to not get too excited, because I knew it could be a chemical or false positives etc. I went to work as normal, the only one knowing my little secret. :cloud9: I posted my tests in the forums here, and - with the help of BnB - concluded that I was pregnant!

I didn't tell DH, because I wanted to wait until that Sunday (17th June), which was Fathers' Day. I went out and bought a 'father-to-be' Fathers' Day card, but I was too excited and he told me we wouldn't be spending the day together that Sunday. So on the Wednesday evening (10DPO), I gave him the card! He was shocked to say the least, but was over the moon. :)

Hope Theo gets a good sleep xx

Hope Jade manages to nap too xx

I was reading a different thread on bnb yesterday and it got me thinking about how I found out I was pregnant this time around. I did a test a few days before my period and it was negative so I left it at that and then a few days later when I was 2 days late, I was lay in bed with Oscar and he stomped on my boob lol and it reallyyyyy hurt and I thought wow my boobs are tender and it occured to me that my period was late and tested positive! So its thanks to Oscar standing on me that I tested lol! Otherwise i wiuld have forgotten.

How did everyone else find out? Was anyone TTC? NTNP? Was it a big surprise for anyone?

Love everyone's story's. I joined Bnb after a loss at 16weeks in 2009 but were not ttc when I found out with Jade! I had actually posted about having a complete meltdown, I couldn't stop crying and didn't know what was wrong with me. Next day I got my BFP lol I thought I was just exhausted after marathon!

People who have kids same age as my eldest keep asking me how I am coping with a baby? You don't really have any choice do you!? Strange people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->