Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Thanks hun. I dont talk about it an awful lot but some people on BnB helped me so much and now I have all you lovely ladies to chat about our little February bugs xx

Thanks smiley!

We were TTC but informally- just lots of DTD. Thought it would take ages as I have pcos and only about 4 AFs a year. 5 weeks after last AF I tested just because I felt a bit different & had a hunch and got my BFP! :)

We did want 3 children but after having such a difficult time with Theo's reflux & colic I've been put off! Xxx

Lucky, thornbury- lots of £££s :) love my ward though despite it being really difficult xxx

It crossed my mind fleetingly, when I noticed my nipples were slightly bigger. :rofl:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1060067-think-pictures-page-2-page-6-bfp.html

Here is mine haha! I found out on 19th june!

Aw, Emma, I didn't know you had a loss :hugs:. So sorry.

I also didn't really class myself as fertile, due to what I'd been told the week before :haha:. Also, me an my fiancé decided to not have children.
xoxox

Thanks hun. I dont talk about it an awful lot but some people on BnB helped me so much and now I have all you lovely ladies to chat about our little February bugs xx

:hugs: that is the great thing about bnb, there are always people to talk you through the tough times :hugs: x x x

we were told ivf was our only option by one doc, went to another doc was put on climid and got caught first cycle so neh up your bum infertility

Massive hugs Emma, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Love all the stories of how our little bugs came to be :cloud9:

Great bfp stories. MF sorry for your loss xxx

We thought we were infertile too. Made loads of travel plans and plans for not being able to have a baby! X

I wouldn't change my life now. Lily literally saved me, from myself. I don't talk about it much as she's my future so I try to forget my past, but before her I wasn't very stable and now, she's changed me. I love her so much, it's unreal.

I guess you ladies feel the same about your babies?
xoxox

Here's mine:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1051667-very-big-shock.html
xoxox

Yep I'll continue work in ed and do thorn bury as pocket money :haha:

Wow loving the stories. I was ttc for 9 months April 2012 had mc very early on think now may have been chemical. Then was giving up on having another,when BFP came :thumbup:

MF sorry for your previous loss :hugs:

Gflady don't let it put you off more children I'm sure once theo improves you will think differently :winkwink:

I love when you find out your pregnant and you walk round in a little bubble, I didn't tell anyone until 16 weeks :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->