Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think I could easily DTD but I am just thinking I would rather sleep! I do miss the closeness though :(

You lot are mad talking about DTD. I never want to do it again :rofl:

You lot are mad talking about DTD. I never want to do it again :rofl:

Me and you both hun! I say to the OH "Never again will you come near me, you got me into this big fat mess! Stay away beast!".
xoxox

I miss the intamacy. Can't wait to dtd again.
Think it'll be a while though.

I've had very leaky boobs today, just thought I'd share x

I'm too sore and too tired to even think about DTD plus I feel like a leaky mess !! Boobs leaking and even if wanted to DTD still bleeding - it goes between heavy to like the end of a normal period. As for pooh- the pain!!!! It seriously hurts. I dread it!

:happydance: midwifes just been lena is now 6 lb 8 oz:cloud9: my little tiny chunk

Aww bless her. Jade has been awake 4 hours and is now overtired!

I feel emotional after being discharged by midwife. I guess it was nice to have some one looking after you.
The last 10days have been a huge blur!

I agree wiggler and becs, there's no way I can consider DTD anytime soon!!!

Wowzers awake for four hours!!!! Ruby does about an hour at a time.
Jade must be exhausted! Hope your able to rest too?

Ive still not had anytime with just Ruby. Always constantly had little people about- which I love but there is just constant noise and constant attention needed. Hope I don't sound selfish, just had zero time since I left work.

Well done Lena!

My midwife signed me off today and announced her pregnancy. Glad she waited for me to have all three babies, ha ha.
Ruby weighs 8lb 5oz, she must look huge to all your little bubbas! I'm only small myself, must be those Jammie dodgers I ate near the end x

She was do overtired thst she couldn't settle at all. OH must have noticed my mood and when he got in and took kids to shop/park. She finally settled bless her. She does not like being swaddled either which is unusual. X

I've started swaddling Ruby, I got bought some muslin swaddling blankets from Asda. I dont she is fussed either was tbh?

Annoyed LO got dry feet and hands?

Night two of cluster feeding, my poor nips! The thing is, Harry slept for 4 hours from 4:30pm. I managed an hour and a half when he went down, so he's proper up for an awake night. Harry wins again! :p

DH is currently out wetting the baby's head, so me and Harry have had a lovely evening in watching telly. My mum came up for a bit too, and helped out. <3 My little boy is so loved by all of the family. :) :cloud9: She left, and I've done a bit of a tidy of the flat (one-handed), and am just waiting for DH to get home now. :).

We had a really busy day - Harry met all of Alex's co-workers at the cinema, and then we went and got Harrison registered! He's real!! :happydance: The lady there was so nice - she told me I could feed him during the appointment if he needed, and he did, so I did. Nipple shield and all! :haha: I felt really triumphant. Hehe!

Then we met up with our antenatal class girls (we're the first to have their baby), and they met Harry too! A lovely lovely day, overall. Now I've got a night awake ahead of me, so I'll have to stack up some DVDs to chuck on! Friends, I'm thinking. :D

Hope everyone's okay. What are people's plans for tomorrow? :flower:

Hi Mrs s, what a busy day, you'd think he would a tired boy after all that! I do hope you get some sleep!

I so should have booked to Ruby registered but time has run away and Shaun goes back to work on Monday- opps!

Thankfully Shaun works for his Dad do He can take time off... So tomoz we going into shauns work office to show Ruby off to the secretary, she got Ruby a lovely little outfit and us all a little present each. Very thoughtful!

After I think we will pop to a park and let the girls run wild.

I'm hoping I will get a lie in this morning, I've been doing all night feeds and getting up with the girls in the morning while Shaun lays in bed!!! So I've told him his doing the breakfast for a change! I'm not worried about sleeping in, just be nice to watch the 8am news in peace!

He's sleeping right now, but I'm not tired at the moment! Growl. I've got a temperature due to mastitis, so I'm burning up. When I hold Harry, he gets my radiated heat and goes all red. :(

Alex is home now, and he's not had too much to drink. He's said he'll get up with me when Harry wakes up, so that's nice. After all the clusters, Harry generally feeds at 4:30am ish, then sleeps at 5am. These past couple of nights, Alex has been taking him into the lounge and playing PS3 while I get some sleep. :)

Hi girls,

Not in any hurry to dtd - I still feel sore from my epi. Plus aint nothing sexy about these hemorroids.:dohh:

Well we had a rough night last night - Whitt over did it on the milk and had his first throw up. Then he wouldnt go to sleep and got overtired. Started screaming bloody murder about 10pm and we were up til 430 am - in desperation broke out the binkie and that seemed to work. Got in about 5 hrs or less of sleep. I think he's got some gas :( I really hope we can get him settled tonight.

BF is going great but he's had a bit of trouble latching today - hope it's not related to the binkie - apparently im a cow - I feed him every 2-3 hrs and have about 60 oz in the freezer already and I am not even a week into my milk! x

Lena went 2.30-5.30 but inbetween i wascawake for a few hours :shrug: lol still worrying over my dad hoping he will be allowed home today if the docs hurry up and do his echo hes fed up been in since monday and hes not one to spend his days doing nothing so very bored and feeling bad that he cant work hes self employed ad his wages are all they have to live on

Ha a hectic day today. LO had her DRs appointment and is still dropping weight. So far she's lost a pound since birth a week ago and is super sleepy and waking less and less so I'm watching her tonight and if she doesn't start eating more I'm taking her in tomorrow. My DR said to come back in when she is two weeks old but thinks she is doing okay as she has many wet and poopy diapers a day as needed. I'm losing my massive milk flow and I've been pumpin like crazy but it's not helping :(

DS2 has surgery tomorrow for his constant bleeding nose. I'm nervous for him as well, my poor tiny guy is going to be out under ugh.

Just another hectic day tomorrow!

Morning!

Jem, I need to try to swaddle theo- maybe he'll sleep on his own then...

MrsS mine's cluster feeding too! Usuall in the morning and at night. Is Harry sleeping on his own? Theo won't sleep unless he's being held by someone. So tired

TNT, Theo's really windy and is often sick after feeds. Not sure how normal it is. I'm BFing so didn't think it'd be such an issue.

DHs gran's funeral is today. It's going to be a long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->