Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I love all the stories!

Ivy was a bit of a suprise but with Elodie I was desperate to TTC but my cycles wouldn't return whilst I was bfing.

I actually got pregnant the very first time I ov'd - so AF hadn't returned - but it was chemical quite possibly because my progesterone was low because I was still bfing Ivy before bed.

I had 2 cycles after the chemical and then conceived Elodie. I got my BFP at 9dpo, the day before Fathers day.

It felt like the timing was right because my brother and his wife had lost their first baby at 22 weeks and they had just announced they were 12 weeks pregnant again just before I ov'd to conceive Elodie. I felt happy that I definitely wouldn't announce a pregnancy before them because it would have made me feel so guilty. It was difficult enough when they lost their baby because Ivy was only tiny and it was difficult for my brother and SIL to be around us :nope:

Now they have a daughter who is 3 months older than Elodie :flower:

AP, that's a lovely age gap.

Me and my little sister have an age gap of 14 years! My mum had me at 16, and my sister at 30. She had six m/c in between us, which they said was because she couldn't carry boys.
xoxox

Hugs emxx you know I felt the same too as me and ryan were not together at the time xx

AP, that's a lovely age gap.

Me and my little sister have an age gap of 14 years! My mum had me at 16, and my sister at 30. She had six m/c in between us, which they said was because she couldn't carry boys.
xoxox
that happend to my mum but her were all stillbirths two brothers and 2 sisters including my twin

Lovely stories ladies xx

I'd been begging Shaun for another for months and he finally agreed. I fell pregnant straight away.... I heard some sad news and it made me instantly cry (which Is not like me) It was 6 days before my af, is I tested and I got a faint positive and I texted the result to Shaun asking him if he could see it? And it was Ruby :)

I'm very lucky to have fallen pregnant quickly and only had one miscarriage- but four pregnancies in four years is enough, I'm defo complete.

Sorry for your loss MF.

Embody your saying made mr go cold :)

Ap, that's very sad but glad they got a rainbow.
Xx

My OH would have a 4th but I wont. He forgets they get harder!

I dreading telling my mum. I felt like a kid again!

My mum said "I guessed weeks ago!" We didnt tell anyone till 14weeks. Mind you, I was 16 when pregnant with matthew so it would never have been worse than telling her that time!!

My mum was really good, she was quite excited and I dreaded telling her. She was the first person I told though :).
xoxox

I don't have contact with my mum so didn't have to deal with that but I was dreading telling my Dad. I couldnt do it so my stepmum did it for me with both Jack AND Oscar haha!

Oscars speech therapist is coming round in an hour and the house is a dump! Cleaned up twice already this morning but he keeps messing it up, arghhh!

i called my mum as soon as i found out lol was quarter to 7 and they were still in ben heard dad in the background moaning about the time then mum went"shes pregnant he went "what?! and that was it until i called back after the doc then they were both exited :haha:

Smiley, not to worry, I clean my house 7+ times a day, and its never tidy! :growlmad:
xoxox

I dreaded telling my dad the first time. Isla was planned but me and shaun had been split up for a year and a half. Shaun got a coke habit and stole money from our account... We nearly lost mortgaged flat,etc. So me and Shaun started swing eachother again and thought a baby would be fab (which it was) so anyway telling my dad went down like a lead balloon. He told me to get rid!!!! They had nothing to do with each other until Isla was born and as she was poorly it forced everyone to get back together for Isla's sake.

Thankfully Shaun has completely changed and Is 'normal'
I did dread telling people third time round... And then when she was a girl everyone said 'oh nevermind' that really pissed me off. So what that Ruby was another girl! She is just as special as Isla and Demi.

Becca where the hell do you find the time and energy?! Haha! I cant even be bothered doing it at all sometimes. Im only doing it today because we are having a visitor lol.

Jem, I was dreading telling people with Jack because it was so soon after Oscar, even though he was very much pllanned!

God knows, Smiley. No wonder I'm dead as soon as my head hits the pillow!

I'm sure your house is fine :)
xoxox

If I had #3 I would like girl number 3!

With Ivy even though I had been married a year and was 24 I was really worried about telling my parents - they were quite shocked but really happy.

With Elodie they guessed when I was about 10dpo because I refused to have a cider at lunchtime!

If anyone would like to add me on FB my name is Alicia French, my profile piccy is of ivy and elodie, I think I am only fb friends with MF so you might be able to find me that way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->