Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Becca where the hell do you find the time and energy?! Haha! I cant even be bothered doing it at all sometimes. Im only doing it today because we are having a visitor lol.

Jem, I was dreading telling people with Jack because it was so soon after Oscar, even though he was very much pllanned!

My practice manager said it was a shame I had a boy as my mum has 2 grandsons and no granddaughter- how rude!!!! I adore Thomas and wouldn't change him for the world. People can say mean things. I would love a daughter next but will just be grateful if I can have another

I just couldn't tell my dad because I'm his little girl, so Alex did it! We all sat down together, and he said, "We're glad we've got you alone, because we wanted to tell you something. You're going to be a grandad!" - My dad absolutely melted and broke down in tears straight away. <3

When I told my mum, as soon as I told her to sit down, she said, "Oh my god!" and knew!

We told Alex's parents, and the rest of the family, with a video of a digi! :D The video started off with our wedding video though (we told them we were going to watch that), then it cut to me in the bathroom with a digi in my hand! :)

Love the stories :) Gosh, a month from now my little bug was just coming to life :cloud9:

We'd been trying for almost a year - nothing was happening so on June 6th went to the dr for testing and then period was due June 10 so just on a whim expecting a negative again I took a test - faint line - asked dh to look and I kinda blew it off and went out for a digital test so I couldn't flub the reading and sure enough it popped up pregnant! Oddly, we conceived the weekend my second bf told us she was pregnant and I was so upset thinking ours might not happen :( little did I know...

I would love a girl next - but a boy would be fine and would just mean we're going to adopt a girl :) I think two pregnancies is enough for me...but I wouldn't mind 3 babies :)

Cant believe people had rude comments about gender. People are so rude! I loved being middle of three girls. Me and my sister both had a boy then 2 girls lol.

Added you AP, I am Louise.

Aww Mrssw, loving your announcement video idea!

I highly doubt we will have any more children, I am very grateful for the two I have. OH defooooo doesn't want any more but who knows what the future holds. I wouldnt mind a third but I think it would have to be in a few years.

Hi ap added you I'm carly.

Just been to look a a pre school for ollie and I'm sad he has to go :cry:

Someone added me, can I ask who it is so I know? I'm Rebecca Green :p
xoxox

It's rather scary whisper! Love your new signature picture <3.
xoxox

It's rather scary whisper! Love your new signature picture <3.
xoxox
thank you:flower: i was just sat thinking if 3 mths can go this fast then the next 6-9 mths will fly too before i know it she will be a toddler

I'm behind all of you with Lily, she was our last Love Bug <3.
xoxox

i was treated to 2 hours of happy baby now little miss grump is back thanks to sore gums

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->