Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Calgel is fab. Im sure jades not teething but I put some on her gums to shh her for five mins lol x

Girls, I have bought Jacks Xmas present, it is the Fisher Price Bounce n Spin Zebra...its 60 quid online at argos and £43 online at tesco BUT if you go instore to Tesco they scan through as £13.74 :D Go, go go!!!

Back from hospital. Connor is growing lovely- he's 13lb 7 now :shock: I knew he was getting heavy :) His little heart has a enlarged aorta, if it doesn't get better by christmas I think we're looking at meds or surgery :(

Oh Em :hugs: :hugs:

What does an enlarged aorta mean? Is it going to make him poorly? Is it having any effect on him now?xxx

Sorry to hear that em- I have no clue what it is or means? Xxx

First tooth at 9 weeks, that's so unfair, poor baby.
I think I have that spinning Zebra? That's soooo cheap, we paid £50 ish when Isla was a baby x

Massive hugs Em, I hope it gets better before Xmas. :hugs:

Girls, I have bought Jacks Xmas present, it is the Fisher Price Bounce n Spin Zebra...its 60 quid online at argos and £43 online at tesco BUT if you go instore to Tesco they scan through as £13.74 :D Go, go go!!!

OMG fantastic bargain!

Back from hospital. Connor is growing lovely- he's 13lb 7 now :shock: I knew he was getting heavy :) His little heart has a enlarged aorta, if it doesn't get better by christmas I think we're looking at meds or surgery :(

:hugs::hugs: Hope it does not come to that hun. Was everything else ok?>

Embo hopefully he will improve by Xmas :hugs:

Smiley they've all gone around her damn it! How did you find out it was that price?

Have a grizzly girl grrrr need a routine

I am an avid member of hotukdeals.com :lol: People find cheap stuff and post it on the forum for eveyone else to take advantage of! Saw the zebra on there a couple of days ago and went to tesco this evening to see if they had any and they did but they were in the back, they were not out on display so had to ask someone to go get me one :haha:

Have sent you friend requests AP and Becca.

Theo's only sleeping in half hour stints this pm. Maybe I've had too much coffee today?

:hugs: embo. Hopefully he won't need any interventions.

Lucky, I think I need to establish a routine with theo as his sleeping & eating is all the place. It's a bit tricky though as his reflux often disrupts things.

I only have night routine (that she done herself) really need nap routine but im always out in day?? She gets over tired!

My OH has to do school run tomorrow and take Jade to get weighed. I'm out at a information day till evening holding a stand :(

Ooo MF that sounds like a long day! Theo frequently gets overtired but I'm not sure what his days are supposed to look like.

I have no idea on recommend day time naps? I cant find the time to stay in and establish them? I just give in and take her out in car as that normally works! I think I miss the tired cues. X

I'm not even thinking of routine for Sophie yet, Dylan and Bethany didn't do well on a rigid routine so I let themselves get into one and that worked fab. the only thing I did was a loose bedtime routine. I'll probably do the same with Sophie too.

I've tried an evening routine like other two kiddies but she suffers with colic around 7 so is often so fussy that I struggle to get her down hopeing it will settle soon as I need my evenings back! I don't get much routine in day as often in and out I'm going to focus on evening one for now. Gflady they say three months it starts to improve so he by then theo will be more settled. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->