Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Oh embo. Hope that gets better for the little one.

We do up and interaction and feed from about 7 to 830 then swing for nap til lunch time - then repeat until 130 or so and then down in swing again. Up around 3/4 and then up til bed time at 8 with feed, interaction, walk bath time etc. He usually sleeps from 8-2/3am and then til 6/7am and repeat.:thumbup:

how often do you ladies bath your lil one? im trying to work out a sort of routine for her but not sure how ofte baths should be, as hubby has started up his own lil buisness the majority of baby care will be up to me

That's a great routine TNT! How did you establish it?

I normally bath her every other day but I do it on morning or afternoon not evening as didnt want it part of night routine x

can't....keep...up. :( came back to like 50 pages and i only have 5 minutes.

so, hope you ladies are doing well and that your babies are doing even better! :)

We bath Harry every Saturday evening. It's only more often if he needs it (eg: poo-splosion or vom-fest). :p

He also has a loose routine.

Generally, we'll get up at about 8am
Feed and play etc until 10am
Snooze
Feed and play at around lunch time
Snooze 1:30pm/2pm
Feed and play
Snooze at 5ish
Feed and wind down for bed from 7pm
Feed at 8pm
Sleep from 8:30pm-12am, then up for feed/change every 2 hours after that! :wacko:
Snooze in bed with me from 6:30am
Repeat!

We bath theo twice a week.

I guess if I think about there is done vague routine- ie theo usually has a middle of the night feed between 2ish then at 7ish. Then he usually has one more long sleep through the morning. Just as well as he rarely sleeps in the afternoon & evening because of his reflux & colic. So I try not to do anything in the morning because if the sleep doesn't happen the rest of the day is dreadful!

This is how I understand it I think, the aorta is one of the major valves going into the heart. Connors is really enlarged, it's a Auortic Aneurysm. I think there's risk of rupture causing internal bleeding and heart failure :wacko:

It must be a good sign they want to leave it till Christmas to look at it again? That's how I'm trying to look at it.

Thanks for all your messages, also I bloody broke my phone screen last night by dropping it on the bathroom floor :dohh:

Oh no em :(

Jade needs bathing every two days as she gets sweaty neck and arm creases!!
Her routine (atm) seems to be:

8Am wake up
8.30-915 we are on school run she normally sleeps on way bk
Middle of day changes as we are out.
2.30 feed
3pm sleep and school run
5Pm 45min sleep
7Pm bed
SHe usually does 7pm -5am then straight bk to sleep till 8 x

We dont have ANY routine at all. I am still even giving feeds when he wants as opposed to every so many hours. He is happy plodding along.

Em :hugs: so scary. Hope everything goes ok at christmas. Xxx

Morning xxx

We feed every three hours during the day... She is generally awake for am hour and a Half and is begging got bed. I find that If holding her is not settling her she wants bed. So I put her down awake with a muslin blanket- she cuddles it, music on and sleep. I don't let her sleep in her chair anymore....
She has just done 12 hours!!!(with a dummy put in at 5am which settled her back down)

Hope you all slept well.

Xx

I had the worst sleep ever. I wouldnt even call it sleep tbh, seeing as though there wasn't any sleep happening. Oscar was screaming from 1-4. Jack wanted feeding at 1ish and then again at 4.30ish. Then Jack decided to wake us up Just before 7. So only had a few hours from 11pm til 1am and then 5am til 6.50am.

What is everyone doing today? My friend is supposed to be coming round but I might cancel so I can have a nap this afternoon. God, that sounds so lame.

Morning!

Wow Jem, can't believe you just put ruby down and she gets herself to sleep. Wish theo would do that. It usually takes about half hour on a good day to get him to sleep.

I'm kind of hoping that theo will set his own routine. I'm not into forcing one. X

Ugh smiley, that sucks! Doesn't sound lame, sleep is amazing! I miss it.

Jealous of you ladies with all nighters. X

Morning!

We actually put Lily down and she falls asleep, she's awesome. She goes up bed at 9pm and wakes at 5 or 6am. Feeds then, then two hours later, then sleep.
xoxox

same as lena put her into her cot she coos and babbles to herself until she falls asleep, unless shes really over tired then she will just scream and scream cuddled up to me until she falls asleep:haha: think i need to change her to the next milk shes on pre at the moment but seems to be hungry within 2 hours of the last feed lately and doc told me to feed her no earlyer then every 4 hours:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->