Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gflady, it is going to be much more difficult for you because of Theos reflux isnt it, but you can give it a go, you never know, he might surprise you :) If he struggles, I would recommend a fisher price seahorse, they are fabulous, they are miracle workers x

Happy birthday lily for tomorrow!

Going to have to try this self settling and see how we get on. I can cope with the grizzling- he does that after half an hour of being in his basket sometimes. X

Yeah, you can tell when it's just a whinge rather than a real cry. Alex always wants to pick him up to keep him quiet (for some reason, he thinks babies shouldn't cry!), but Harry needs to be left so he can continue to self-settle. You hear the half-hearted 'I don't even know why I'm crying' noises, and you know he's getting there. :) Good luck!

Gf its not to late. The best time is between 3-6mths!
I dont use any music for jade I just put her down in basket x

JUst walked 9.8miles lol

Wow emma, you must have legs of steel lol!! Have you gone to your course?

I dnt use any music or lights for Jack either, Oscar has to have his seahorse though otherwise he wont sleep at night x

Oh dear on the car. X

Love hukd too! Right bargain hunter me!

Got hen weekend this weekend. Looking forward to it but will miss my babies (and the hubs) Phoebe has conjunctivitis and sore throat and cough ad cold! Trying to keep it away from Jude and I certainly don't want gammy eyes on my night out!

Ooo have fun. Me and ryan just had massive row. Told him to f off and not come back lol

Oh bloody hell Em! Is it just a new battery it needs? I had to get a new gearbox- cost me £600 the other week!

Hope your ok MF, men ehh!!

We only sent Ruby's child benefit on Thursday.... We don't tax credits.

I found Ruby's birth certificates stuffed in a bag under Shaun's clothes on out bedroom floor. Thank goodness the duplicate was £7.

Gladly I only started the daytime routine last week and Ruby is 11 weeks on Friday... So defo not too late.
Ruby is awake for about an hour and a half... So Theo maybe similar? Plus I think it's different for breast fed babies? I think there comforted by the closeness where it's not as close with bottle feeding????? I think Theo is old enough to cry a little, my two year old screamed the house down to settle herself but within ten mins she was always asleep. Good luck.

Sorry for bad nights ladies, it will get better xxx

I can't cope :cry: O has been crying since about half 7/8 o clock this morning (he managed 20 minute nap) and having. Really violent tantrum. He has been at it for hours now. He is crying and screaming, kicking me, slapping me, banging his head into the wall, punching the floor....he wont eat anything, he wont drink anything, he wont sit down, he wont lie down. My head is banging. I feel so sorry for Jack because he cant sleep or settle whole O is going on like this. Arrrghhh Im crying now coz Im so stressed. :(

Hugs smiley... Is there anyone that can help? Isla got like that the other week after she was poorly and I think she was just bored of being stuck in? Maybe it's s bit of jealousy?
Or will he help you with the washing or anything like that? Take hid mind of the naughty behaviour? Or what about a bath- if he likes to play in there? Xxxx

eeek think people are gonna think ben and i are nuts but we are talking about ttc again

Massive massive hugs Smiley :hugs: Dylan used to have tantrums like that every single day :( have you tried just blanking the tantrum and sitting down and playing with his favourite toy? It used to occasionally work with Dylan to pull him out of the tantrum. Ermm... blow bubbles worked sometimes too if you have them.

:hugs: If nothing is bringing him out of it then just let him get on with it hun, make sure there is nothing around that he can seriously hurt himself on and let him wear himself out. :hugs:

That's fab Whisper!! :happydance:

I think I would rip my uterus out if OH even mentioned TTC to me :rofl:

No Jem he doesnt help with any tasks/chores/activities. He doesnt know how to. He LOVES going out and Ive tried this morning but he was having none of it, wouldnt even let me put his coat on. He is very jealous of Jack but his tantrum today has been ridiculous, it has been going on for several hours.

Just one of them things isn't it , but it is very stressful :dohh:

Wiggler I have itnored him all morning but he just carries on lol. He seems to be letting off a little bit now, fingers crossed he will fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->