Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Aw hun its not your fault xxx hugs all round. Im wondering if the heat is making them grumps

Wiggler - my Ivy was exactly the same - all she did was cry. There was no reason except sheer frustration.

She became a much 'nicer' child once she could walk but seriously a lot nicer once she could talk.

You are an experienced and really really good Mummy, you are doing everything you can for her - she is just a little diva :hugs:

After jabs how long would you feel comfortable with your baby not having a feed for? Elodie had a feed at 1 this afternoon but is sound out now and I don't want to wake her if she need to get over the jabs.

Ivy just screamed all day after hers so I am not used to a sleeping child :wacko:

Elodie did feed well this morning prior to jabs x

Jade only took 1-2 oz after hers hun and when I tried to make her feed she was sick so I'd leave xx

Wow this thread moves fast. I have 29 pages to catch up on sigh lol

ive got a grumpy baby and a down in the dumps hubby as nobody is interested in our lil buisness he gets very impatient :haha: then again so am i at the mo guess it will be back to the drawing board for us money wise:dohh:

AP - I would probably give her another hour then wake her :hugs:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, the past few days have been so hard with Sophie screaming and the older 2 really playing up :(

AP - I would probably give her another hour then wake her :hugs:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day, the past few days have been so hard with Sophie screaming and the older 2 really playing up :(

could she be teething hun?

I thought she might be but she has none of the teething symptoms at all :(

She has been a screamer since she was born, then we had a few good days last week, now back to screaming :(

My other two were very happy, contented babies so this is a shock! I just wish I could make her happy :(

I thought she might be but she has none of the teething symptoms at all :(

She has been a screamer since she was born, then we had a few good days last week, now back to screaming :(

My other two were very happy, contented babies so this is a shock! I just wish I could make her happy :(

maybe colic?

She woke up at 6 and has been cooing and smiling at me. She had quite a good feed, I was just worried because it is warm and I dont want her getting dehydrated or something :blush:

Calpol still at the ready though for the night time I think x

Weston did almost 8 hours last night, nursed for 4 minutes, then back to sleep for another 3 hours.

Today he's been a little grumpy too, fussing at every little thing. However, I'm not complaining!!!!!!

<------------Happy Mommy!!!!! :)

:hugs:to those who need.

Attempting a routine tonight had bottle, bath and cuddles now in bed but grizzly so we shall see.

Hope everyone had a good day in the sunshine :thumbup:

Good luck with the routine Lucky.

Wiggler your so not a bad mum!!!! It's the most hardest time of my life having three. My First Lady was so miserable I dreaded her waking up!!! Keep positive xxx

I have had a hard afternoon, I was cooking a cheese sauce, while Ruby was sleeping and the girls woke her up... So all three were sad coz I told the girls off and Ruby was still tired... I still had dinner to sort out. The girls were then bickering, I was sooooooo stressed!
Apart from Ruby being a giggle pot for ten mins, she has had the ump.
Sigh, just another day tomorrow.

Ap, I never gave calpol in the end.... I hate the thought of putting 'things' in her tiny body.... But then I hated her being in pain, I didn't know what to do? Ruby was hard to settle but fine the next day

Smiley hope your chilling now oh is home.

Happy birthday Lily.

I noticed Ruby dribbling today, so wonder what that means? Teething? How does teething get associated with teething?

Sorry if I've missed anyone out xx

:hugs: to everyone that needs them

Sasha, you are defo not a bad mum x x x

Read through everything but will reply properly tomorrow. Hope everyone is okay. Jack has had 15oz of milk in 5hours arrghhhh!!! He constantly wants milk!

Anyone just feeling a bit groundhog day atm? Not wishing time away but cant wait till jades able to play with toys

Aww Lou, what a little piggy!

Emma - :hugs: Not long to go now hun

Jem - :hugs: My older two won't play nicely together at all, they run around like mad things and it's sooo hard! When does Isla start school? x x x

Yep!!!!! Just can't wait foe her to be able to occupy herself with a toy... Must only be a little while away? I forget when they do things?

I cant remember either! By the way your experience earlier sounds like tea time at our house!

My niece has just turned 5 months and she can sit up supported with a pillow, bats toys, rolls over, grabs stuff, can go in a jumperoo and bounce in it - that looks like a nice age.....only 3 months to go :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->