Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Imagine if you got preg straight away :shock: Two babies under 12 months :rofl:

i know lol thats one thing putting me off but then there is a chance it could take ages too:shrug: think i need to go for a second oppinion on my joints first as all the signs point to rheumatoid arthritis but hasnt shown in bloods and the ophapede fobed it off as week muscles

My youngest 2 are 21 months apart and I wish they were closer together, 12 months apart would have been brilliant, apart from how bad my SPD gets in pregnancy :haha:

Smiley - Sounds like how Dylan was, hopefully he will have a nice nap soon and wake up in a better mood :hugs: :hugs:

with my cycles it wouldnt be 12 months as my cycles can be anything to 45+days long theres bonuses to having two so close but also the negative of not being able to go to the uk on own etc as would be impossible to fly alone woth 2, think i may look into driving lessons once we have some cash free

Lovely news whisper. I had 20 months but would have 17 months if I'd not a baby. Seriously another baby for us is a massive no.... Nightmare in fact, lol.
Ha ha, made me laugh Wiggler

Girls are eating lunch in the garden, Ruby just gone down.... Ironing time. Lol.

Hope he sleeps for you smiley xx

Whisper, maybe just start preparing for TTC - vitamins and getting yourself healthy etc. When I couldnt TTC because my cycles werent back yet I felt better being proactive and preparing.

Do you have to wait a certain amount of time after a section? I have no idea.

Elodie is 2 months old today :flower: Got her weighed this morning and she is exactly 10lbs which I am really happy with.

She had her 8 week check and her jabs :nope: The syringe on the 2nd jab leaked and she didnt get any of it so she had to have a 3rd needle :cry:

I also got my GTT results back and I am definitely not diabetic! wooohooo :happydance:

Poor Elodie :hugs: I hate jabs, Sophie is having hers tomorrow :cry:

Yay for not being diabetic!! :happydance:

im going to start my vits again and now weather is better going to start going for walks etc with madame they said if we have another baby within a year then it would be a c section but defo wouldnt be within a year not with my cycles

Lena has her U4 check up on friday i THINK they may do her jabs then somereason the first jabs in england are 2 mths but here 3 mths:shrug:

Good news whisper. OH took Jade to get weighed and shes back on 50th :) I made a point of argument and spent some time alone!
My first two are 21mth apart and then 7yrs between my youngest and jade. I am preferring the bigger age gap!

That's a great routine TNT! How did you establish it?

Well it kind of happened that he did it but also out of need for me working. When I started working at 6wks I would put him in the swing and then go do work and he started going to sleep. I dont rock before going in there and he goes in awake. He's bfing so he generally eats every 2-4 hrs - I don't wake him up for the am nap to feed, but if the pm nap dips too close past 4pm I do because he needs to stay awake otherwise he wont sleep for as long of stretches at night. The walk is new to help cope with his fussy period around 6-730 plus it gets him tired for bed as he loves looking around.

We rock to sleep now - might try seeing if he will self settle himself now. We have a white noise machine and I leave the tv on low...helps me see to bf and is something for me to look at lol.

Ap - fab news on the test!
Smiley hope you get your nap :)
MF, Jade sounds like the perfect baby!
Whisper, thats great news :)

And ttc, lol don't you have to have sex for that?? haha...:haha: On a serious note, figured out why sex has been so painful - had a mirena check up and I asked her to make sure I was all healed as there was a sore spot - turns out a little piece of skin had made a blood blister near my sutures...I nearly cried as she fixed it - hurt so bad! :( We're off dtd for at least a wk...hope this fixes it! Poor DH - can't touch the boobs and I have zero interest in sex as of this pain. Hope it gets better : /

Ap glad your ok.
Oh my gosh Ruby has the ump!! So much for ironing, ruby is letting the neighbours know she is new in the neighbourhood. All my windows and doors are open...

Aww baby giggles :cloud9:

I think Sophie won't be giggling for a while yet, she is always so grumpy and unhappy, it makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong, but she doesn't seem in pain or uncomfortable so maybe that's just her personality?

Jades in a grump today too. She's so frustrated as she wants to sit now!!

OUch tnt

OMg lovely giggles. I cant wait x

Little lady has been so so upset :( She is finally asleep now. I feel like such a shit mum, my baby does nothing but cry :(

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79