Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I hope Sophie cheers up a bit when she can play with stuff, she is so interested in everything right now.

Thinking about it, she is calmer when one/both if the older kids are asleep, maybe she gets overwhelmed by how manic it is with them both awake?

Isle starts September, I've got Demi down for pee school then too.

Yea, my girls are a bit over bearing to Ruby at times x

My older two ignore Sophie most of the time, but they REFUSE to play nicely together, I try to encourage nice calm play and they just run around screeching and being manic and I think that's partly what upsets Sophie. I swear I spend most of the day telling them to calm down.

When one is asleep the other will play nice and calm and there is no screeching, shouting etc etc. so I know they are capable.

Dylan starts school in September too, he is so ready. Fingers crossed it calms him down. x x x

Jad is more irritable when my two are noisy too.
Happy 2mths Elodie x

I'm in bed. I need to stop thinking I'm an athlete (!) Its totally done me in.

Mine do get on but when they fight it's just madness, plus they wind each other up. And then Ruby will be joining in with them.... Lol. Lord help us? X

:rofl:

I didn't even think of the chaos there will be when Sophie can join in. I can see grey hairs in the near future!

Jabs done :D

Any of you heard that giving calpol can affect the vaccination? Nurse told me to wait for at least 6 hours but that it was better not to give any at all.

I've not heard that it can affect the jab, just that it can mask any nasty side affects and so not to give it before hand. I try to avoid giving calpol though anyway x x x

I've never heard that before. I've heard not to give them drugs before hand but not not at all.
Anna was in her jumparoo at 3 months but she was a freak. Crawling 5 months, fulling walking by 8.

Oh em gee, this is a crap night! Alex has had to go on the sofa brcause he's working early tomorrow and Harry keeps bursting out screaming/crying every 20 mins! :(

So much to catch up on!!

GF-Thomas won't self settle either.
To be honest I haven't tried. He often screams so he is red in the face and I can't leave him like that. Do you ladies with babies think if I start letting him lie even crying like that he will learn to self settle? Feel so bad when he cries , like I should soothe him to stop it. After feeding at night he falls asleep in bed and I have to let him get in a proper sleep before I can put him in crib or no chance!

I asked doc about TTC- even though only 2 attempts at DTD at the moment .... Soooo painful! She said wait till 6nonths as body needs to recover and then have a healthier pregnancy

I was told calpol after jabs not before as they want them to get "a little fever" to develop immunity. Body reacts to jabs as it would illness but mildly.

Going to Scotland tomorrow. Feels like a military operation. Dh moaning I have so much stuff- my stuff is nearly non existent as my bag now has all Thomas's clothes in it. Don't know how I would manage if went away for a week :D Going to take him swimming. Pray he settles in hotel!

Bug is asleep in my bed but I'm wide awake :( she seems to have taken up the majority of the bed as my arse is right on the edge.

Bex i hope he has settled down x x

Lindy, have a nice time in scotland :) x x

Morning!

Theo's slept since 1:30 and is still sleeping now and it's almost 7:30!!! Can't believe it. Now I'm worried something's wrong..

MrsS hope your night improved x

Lindy, glad I'm not the only one who has to help baby to sleep! Hope you have a great time in Scotland xxx

Morning!

Gf, you sound like me :p. Don't worry, he's just being lazy.

Bex, hope you get peace soon. That can't be easy :(.

I'll update later, Lily is all over me.
xoxox

Good morning everyone- today my littliest baby is 5!!!

I got 6.30-3.30 last night which was awesome then back down at 4 till still asleep now :D

Have fun in scotland!!! It will be lovely xxx

JAde done 6pm-4am then still asleep but stirring as my alarms gone off!!

Good morning ladies.

Phoebe is at the eye hospital today as has a lump which we hd steroids for. Hoping they don't suggest cutting it out :( she had a rough night, took her back to docs and she has ear infection and conjunctivitis. Great.
Hope she is better by the weekend as don't think hubs will cope with her poorly and Jude!

Might take advantage of him being off work and do Something nice today. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->