Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Not while he's cluster feeding, no. :( But generally he doesn't necessarily need to be held to fall asleep. (That wasn't too clear - while cluster feeding, he won't fall asleep without being held.)

Last night, he'd get on the boob, have 5-6 mins then fall asleep. Then the same pattern half a hour later. :( So bloody tired! A couple of times, he actually just fell asleep before I could put him on the boob.

This took me ages to type from my iPod because my eyes keep closing! Harry is sound asleep on my chest. :sleep:

Morning, sounds like a couple of eventful days ahead... Will be thinking of you both xx

Yikes Im gunna feel so behind by the time I eventually make it over here! You all seem to be settling in to newborn-life so quickly!

Yikes Im gunna feel so behind by the time I eventually make it over here! You all seem to be settling in to newborn-life so quickly!

I agree! I have the feeling all these babies will be toddlers by the time mine comes along :dohh: :rofl:

It's my first day without DH today and Josh has had a meltdown already!

Have the HV coming at 1 so must look like I'm in control by then, lol! Need to speak to her about Miss Pukey Pants here, I had projectile vomit all over me and my bed last night.
I'm only wary about it as we discovered Josh was lactose intolerant in the first couple of weeks so will see what she says.

Hope you all have a good day, despite being tired xx

Morning all, we had a good night last night- Daniel slept from 10.30 until 4.30, woke and fed- was back in bed for 5.30! And he slept until 8.30! He stirred when our alarm went off but I lifted him and he slept on me for the last hour.

Quick question though- I had bought a selection of pampers and Huggins nappies but I'm finding that the huggies nappies leak and up his back ends up wet. Does anyone else have this problem? Although I suppose that I shouldn't worry as they are stopping making huggies in April!

I had the same problem with huggies with DS! Just used pampers ever since!

I found that Huggies leak, and Pampers split open if you have a heavy night wetter. I ended up using Tesco ones, they are brilliant :) x x x

I've heard brilliant things about Lidl nappies too, a lot of the shops own brands are pretty good. We have been through most of them :haha:

Im trying aldi nappies this time, heard they are very good! Got pampers on stand by though :haha:

I <3 Pampers! I love the wetness indicator.

My boy hasn't pooed in 24 hours. Should I be worried? He's having really smelly farts, but he's been having those since the weekend.

Are you bf mrsw? Apparently less pooh nappies if bf. my LO does the most amazing farts!

Wetness indicator? What the?!?! I've had a son in pampers for 18 months and have not known about this?! :rofl: Please explain!

Smiley- the pampers I have bought on dont have them but they have started doing a little picture or something on them that changes colour when the baby is wet.

There is a yellow line on the front of both pampers and huggies nappies, it changes to blue when the nappies are wet. The more blue the wetter. It might only be on te new baby nappies though.

Daniel only has a dirty nappy every couple of days and he is ff. bf babies might only have 2 a week according to my health visitor. Simply because there isn't a lot left over after the breast milk has been digested.

I wondered what the line was lol. I am using a mix of asda, tesco and pampers. Pampers smell though!
Jade is proper whiney today. Im not even dressed :-(

I've been using pampers for 3 and a half years and I've never noticed the wetness indicator! Ha ha

I got bought some Asda Nappies for Ruby and they are fab! Never thought I'd say that!

As I've got two in Nappies I've been buying sainsburys Nappies for my two year old and there fine actually. I've stocked up loads with pampers so once there gone on swapping to sainsburys own.

Buggies were rubbish with DS as a newborn but once in the bigger sizes they are fine.

I've had Matilda in pampers and currently Asda which are just as good. I've tried most of the own brands with DS including Aldi, Lidl etc and they have all been fine. The only ones I didn't like when he was small was Boots own brand.

I'm feeling quite proud, managed to get out to a class for DS at the sure start, then they both fell asleep in the buggy on the way back! dS is still there now :) had to lift a squeaky Matilda out but she's asleep on my chest now. Peace at last.....

Might have to remove my small dogs vocal chords though....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->