Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Poor phoebe, hope she gets better soon. I would defo do something nice today nix.

Happy birthday lily!!! Xx

Yaay for the good sleep gflady :dance:

We had an okay night, J slept from 8 till 2 then 2.30 till 5.

Happy birthday Lily!!!

We have our 6 week check today. Does anyone know if the doctor will want to look at my bits where i was stitched??? I didnt have a 6 week check with O lol so i dont know what they will do.

Smiley, my dr asked if I wanted her to check. She wouldn't have if I didn't want her to. It was really quick and just asked how I'm doing. Very informal. Good luck!!! X

Theo's still sleeping! It's been 9hrs since last feed. Is this ok for a bf baby? X

I'm back, Lily is content now.

I've had a pretty shit week, and I'm seriously not liking myself. First off, I made a bottle too hot without realising, and fed it to Lily, she spat it out and cried a little, and when I realised what I done I felt like a shit mum! I cried and cried, I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid, Lily was fine and didn't even realise I think, but I felt awful. Then, she has such bad wind and was screaming, I felt so overwhelmed I shouted the F word so loud, then realised I can't be doing that, once again I felt completely awful. And to top it off, my OH didn't put her cover right last night, I woke up this morning to her stiring for food and the cover was over her head! I was beside myself, she was fine, but once again I felt like such a bad parent, and once again I balled my eyes out.

I feel like I'm failing her sometimes. I'm a crap mum :cry:

[Happy birthday Lily!]
xoxox

Happy birthday lily xx

THeo will be fine hun x

BeC you're not a bad mum. We all make mistakes xx

Aw Bec, you're not a bad mum. People have done worse things around their kids, I'm sure!

Harry's asleep in my arms next to me in our bed and, before he left for work, Alex said, "That used to be my place." :( It made me feel terrible. He's feeling sad that our life as a couple has gone forever, and that he has to share me. He also said he misses me. :cry: What can I do? I can't give Harry less.

Don't worry Bec, mf's right. She won't have any memory of it and you're still a great mum xxx

Mrss, Tom's been feeling the same. It'll get easier and you guys will be able to have more time together before you know it. It's a massive adjustment and I feel like I'm grieving over the loss of my old life sometimes xxx

Thanks ladies, you make me feel better :hugs:.

Bex, I have this with Liam alot, but it comes down to the fact our children come first now and always will. The god send for us is, when we put Lily down we cuddle and kiss. Try that. I'm sure it gets easier in time, or so my mum says.
xoxox

Bec, this is my third time with a baby and I still do stuff wrong. Jades lifted a muslin over her face a few times too! Etc hugs hun x and you are allowed mistakes as its a constant learning curve xx

MRss, you will adjust. I told ryan im counting down till jades 3 lol sounds awful but 3 was the age my other 2 were much easier and sleeping etc!! Only 2yrs 10mths to go!!! o_O

Thanks girls. Alex is really feeling it. :( It doesn't help that he's at work most of the time now, and that he's bound to miss some of Harry's 'firsts' etc. I think paternity leave should be 3 months.

I think it is harder with your first baby, your world changes completely.

I remember thinking with Ivy that me and my OH would be divorced by the time she was 1, it felt like there was no closeness, no time for each other. We were fine though, gradually we got time back to ourselves and we both adapted to our lives being different.

Even this time we both get frustrated and want some more time for each other but it is no where near as bad.

Everyone makes mistakes - put the carseat in really badly wrong the other day, Elodie has also put blankets over her face, she has fallen over from being propped on the sofa, Ivy has rammed a toy bottle in her mouth when I should have been watching etc etc!

My screaming lad has just fallen asleep in the sling! Whoever invented them needs a medal. :D

Yey!!
Bec, I just tripped over jade in her bouncer and she cried. See we all do silly things x

Tom was clipping Theo's nails and missed the nail and cut his finger. Bled loads. Theo wasn't bothered but Tom was besides himself! X

Afternoon ladies

Becca don't be silly you are a fab mum! Read a thread on baby club I think about guilty mums confessional thread we all make mistakes and nobody's perfect :hugs:

Had lovely morning with a friend and her kiddies now for the cleanup:haha:

What's everyone up too?

Happy birthday lily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back