Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Ive updated in my journal but focus of day is naps. Hope you had nice morning with your friend x

Hi ladies, sorry have read up.... Too much to comment, hugs to those who need them.

I'm feeling really stressed with life..... Forgot Isla's lunch and my two year old is being demanding, then I stood in cat pooh at toddler group, ha ha.

I've got zero appetite but the good thing is I've dropped 3lb since Sunday!!! Have been eating but not all the rubbish.
On a positive Ruby giggled for DH :)

Hope your all having a nice day in the Sun xxx

can somebody tell me please where the time has gone and how i suddenly have a 12 week old smiler on my hands?!?:wacko:

Just got back from town with Harry in the sling. He slept the whole time. :) We got loads of 'aww!' comments. :D We went to see Alex at work, and we were able to sit down and have lunch together. <3

Aw that's nice. I just had an old man stop me in tescos. He had five sons and said they grow up so fast lol bless him.
Oh and im worst mum as didn't strap car seat in! Opps!

Midnight I done that before! Oppps, not to Ruby though, Demi think.

Glad you had a nice time and Harry was a good boy.

Happy 12 Lena... Ruby not far behind you- 11 weeks on Friday x

Easy to do but horrible when you notice! Whoops!
Jades having nap #4 of day in her bed. This new routine is going mega well. Hope this nap goes till about half 4/5 then I can keep her up till 6:30 for bed and she wont be over tired (I hope) I just got home and put her in the bed. She moaned a bit but it was nice to see kids after school and not be glued to sofa for once! Hasnt 3mths gone fast!!

Morning!

Theo's slept since 1:30 and is still sleeping now and it's almost 7:30!!! Can't believe it. Now I'm worried something's wrong..

MrsS hope your night improved x

Lindy, glad I'm not the only one who has to help baby to sleep! Hope you have a great time in Scotland xxx

Glad Theo had a nice stretch of sleep. I laughed when I read your post as I remember the first time Blake slept through the night, I jumped out of bed when I realized it was 5 am and he hadn't woken. I went running into his room all worried, my heart was pounding, little guy was sound asleep. We wait and hope for them to sleep, then we're worried when they do! Lol!

Good morning everyone- today my littliest baby is 5!!!

I got 6.30-3.30 last night which was awesome then back down at 4 till still asleep now :D

Happy birthday Lily!!! Hope you and your family have a great day celebrating, Embo!

can somebody tell me please where the time has gone and how i suddenly have a 12 week old smiler on my hands?!?:wacko:

Awwww, I love smiles! Happy 12 weeks Lena!

Becca- don't be so hard on yourself Hun, it's an adventure and nobody's perfect.

Lindy- sounds fun, but a little scary away from home with baby. I bet I'd be packing a uhaul! :haha: hope you have a great time!

Hi Jem! Blake is doing great, thanks for asking. He's sleeping through most nights now which is so great. His cradle cap is just about gone now thanks to the coconut oil. He must like the smell or maybe the little head massage he gets when I put the coconut oil on him - he starts smiling as soon as I open the jar. Guess he smells it?

Good for you on the healthy eating!

Matthew fed ruby a chocolate button when she was 8 weeks old!

Sorry but this made me laugh :haha:

Tom was clipping Theo's nails and missed the nail and cut his finger. Bled loads. Theo wasn't bothered but Tom was besides himself! X

I did this to Jack the other day :blush:

Happy 12 weeks lena x

Oscar fell off the couch onto the floor when he was 3 months old :shock: Id lay him on the couch but propped up slightly on a cushion...went into the kitchen to make a bottle and heard a thud and a scream. I cried my eyes out and rushed to the doctors but he was fine lol.

Phoebe fish hooked her cheek with a hanger an hour before her 1st birthday. Thought it went through but just bruised. First A&E trip!

Argh, Nix, that sounds scary! :shock:

I really hope we have a better night tonight. It would be nice to at least have a quality cuddle with my husband without getting interrupted by a screaming baby! Haha!

Jem, I forgot to strap him into the carseat too from the mall and made it about 2 blocks before I realized in horror. Oh gosh Smiley, I am so hoping that doesn't happen! I'd react the same way!!

Ah Lindy - military operation - haha. Have fun!

He gets stuff up next to his face all the time as he loves the way it feels I guess. I always am looking to make sure his face is free.

Oh doesn't it make you feel good when people say how cute your baby is? I just love it. LOL.

Yah Im feeling miles away from our old life as a couple but it's not just baby - things are just so busy day to day for us. We've been trying to have date night once a paycheck so we can at least get out of the house together.

We've also go a mild case of cradle cap. Ew. I keep picking at it while he eats!:wacko:

Anyone else's lo hate tummy time? He does ok for a few minutes on my chest but hates to be on a mat or on the bed : /

We're 10 wks today! Yikes double digits! So far we've got pretty good control of the head, loads of smiles, oohs and ahs and squeals, locking his legs to stand, bringing hands to mouth while gripping and starting to track sounds :) I swear he thinks he's talking to me already on some of it...I keep saying "Really! I can't believe that...Tell me about it!" LOL:haha::cloud9:

Harry likes tummy time, but not as much as he did when he was really little. He's lazier now, and doesn't lift his head as much (it's probably muck heavier, to be fair!).

Elodie quite likes tummy time, Ivy hated it and just vommed everywhere!

I don't think Ivy fully lifted her head until she was nearly 4 months (she has turned out normal though :haha:)

Jades not a fan of tummy time but I dont think you need to do it as much as books say. We had concrete floor when we had ruby ( we were poor lol) so never did it and she turnt out ok. Jade just chews the mat she is laying on. Shes really dribbly atm.
Whitten is doing well xx

The lactation consultant I saw on Friday said that, if you hold your baby a lot, they get enough exercise for their neck muscles anyway. Harry's really strong now, so we don't do it as often as we did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->