Baby Bugs Due February 2013

I think Dylan's biggest accident was when he was jumping all over the sofa like a loony, fell and cut his head open, it had to be glued, that was only a month after his first A&E trip for a massive bump to his head at the park.

Bethany has fallen off the sofa when she was little and shut her own fingers in drawers a few times when she was little.

Sophie is pretty much unscathed so far apart from a few scratches on her head where the older 2 get their toys to "kiss" her haha.

Accidents happen, I used to get so upset about them when Dylan was little, but the older they got and the more kids I had I realised there is no such thing as a perfect parent, we all make mistakes and kids will end up hurting themselves (or each other) no matter how careful we are so I am pretty relaxed about most stuff now. Unless there is blood, it breaks me apart to see my babies bleed :(

On the nail cutting thing, I bite Sophie's nails, no chance of me chopping her fingers off that way haha x x x

I go out for an hour and husband manages to get phoebe in bed and asleep by 750! Bloody lovely! So last night down and asleep by 850, tonight an hour earlier :happydance:

My older two have had accidents, jade when little grabbed a cactus and had millions of tiny prickles all over her cried for ages had to sit her in a bath to soak them out! Ollie has fallen from sofa broke his arm at 7 months! I was distraught! Accidents happen can't keep them in bubble wrap.

Fuck sake.i give up.asked him to mow the lawn of one of his 4 days off. Day 4 tomorrow still not done.so prompted him and got mouthful of abuse about me not doing any housework past three days so he has had to do it. Never asked him to do it, house was bearable.

Oh and I mentioned that I wanted to spend some of the tax rebate on a new oven and carpet as ours are 9 years old and clear the debt and maybe start to clear the garden and He goes as long as I can get my vita. Why do I always have to be the practical one? I'd love a new wardrobe that fits me rather than baggy shapeless tents.

Oh dear Rota - men are knobs!

Re cradle cap try rapeseed oil / olive oil. Cleared Jude's after one try!

Jude likes his tummy but just pushes over and ends on his back!! Doesn't like it at baby massage tho!

Phoebe went to eye doctor and they have to operate on the lump :( poor girl. Should be in next two months. General anaesthetic :( gonna be a bad day!

Yah he is really good can turn and lift his head on his own so figured he's ok but not sure how he'll learn to roll if he's not able to do it at least some of the time?:shrug:

Oh no poor Phoebe!

Thanks Nix I will try that.

Nice Lucky! Great bed time!

Ugh Rota men are dumb. I just yelled at dh for spending a bunch of money he wasn't paying attention to.:growlmad:

Sorry Rota, men are shits!!

Enjoy lucky

Poor Pheobe Nix, what is the lump? How awful for you having to watch her go through an op :( Pheobe is a month younger than Demi.... Is she going through the terrible two's?

So if I put oil on Ruby's head, how long do I leave it there? How much do I put on? Do I massage it in? Sorry I may sound thick but never dealtn with cradle cap before.

ruby was yelling to be put to bed at 7pm :) I'm getting her weighed and getting the Nurse/health visitor to look at her face... When she was crying earlier for milk (couldn't do it quick enough) she was really scratching at her dry skin- which I think is excema? No cream I am usi g is clearing it so I think I will need something stronger?

Like the stories of the 'bad mums' we all human and make mistakes. Oh and I bite Ruby's finger nails too, I must check her little toes.
X

I bite Harry's finger nails too, when he's asleep. It's so much easier than trying with nail scissors or clippers! :) I haven't checked his toe nails though.

Morning everyone :) We had a lovely day yesterday, lil Connor went to bed at 8 and slept through till 5.30! That was wonderful :cloud9:

I realised I have tons and tons of long sleeve sleepsuits but no summery clothes that fit him :(

Nix I'm sorry about the Op :( My daughters had open lung surgery and and she obviously had to have general for that x

Good boy connor!

We had the usual bed at 8, awake at 2 and awake at 5! Seems to be a regular wake up routine for him.

Going to go and get J weighed this morning, I am guessing 11 and a half pounds :)

Morning all xx hugs nix. Jade done 6-4 then 4:30 till 7 and I just fed her again and shes still asleep. I got woken up loads though by the bloody fog horns outside!!
Last night was nice as treated older 2 to pizza hut when jade was in bed and I got 2 hours with them before they had to go to bed xx

Jem YES she is going through the terrible twos. I thought she was going through them at 1 until we hit 2!! Haha! My friends who have babies less than a year think I have a devil child.... Can't wait til their babies are two!! Haha

I put the oil on at baby massage (1pm) and wash off in bath that night or next night. Some people do suggest washing ff after bout 15 mins so not to block pores but hasn't bothered us.

They think the lump is just blocked oil glad of some sort. They won't know til they chop it out tho. It has shrunk with the eye drops but not gone completely.

Hope everyone is well. Going to measure and take photos of myself tomorrow as been going to the gym for 2 weeks and healthy eating and lost nearly half a stone! Jut 1
More to go!

Good luck with weigh in.
Lol nix, I agree. I know people with 11mth old ttc saying babies are easy! Errr wait till they are 18mth/2. Actually my 7 yr old is world's biggest pain. She drives me insane!!

Morning ladies

Crappy sleep I think she has my cold :nope: but she has jabs today will that stop her having them I can't remember from other two !

Hope weather cheers up here so I can get outside. Hope you ladies have a lovely day :flower:

Yikes, I can't imagine Oscar getting any worse :shock: Not after his 5 hour tantrum the other day eeeeeek!!

Nooo don't tell me that!! :rofl:

I have to say Dylan's behaviour now is much better than when he hit the terrible twos, he used to scream from the second he woke up to the second he passed out in the evening! The girls hitting the terrible two's should be a breeze after that :haha:

Do they grow out of the mini teenager stage? Or is the stomping, door slamming and backchat here for good? :haha:

Thanks MF

Wriggler it des get better but it returns at 8 :cry: I have a mini teen at 9!

Morning!

Theo slept from 11:30-5 and is back to sleep now since 6:30. We can never get him to sleep in the evenings. He spends most of the evening from 5 grizzling and will sleep for about half an hour :(

Poor Phoebe. I'm sure she'll recover quickly Nix xxx good luck with your weigh in.

I really need to start shifting my remaining baby weight. Have half a stone to lose but I'm not sure I'll be able to lose it as I have a healthier relationship with food than I did pre pregnancy so I might need to figure out and accept a new weight. Can't wait to start running again when I have the time and energy. Still not fully healed tho.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"