Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Morning ladies!

Lucky, hope little one gets better soon :hugs:.

I dread the terrible two's. She's her dad's then! :haha:. My nephew is 3 and he has right good tantrums!

We had a good night, she went from 9pm-4am then 4:30am-7:15am. Not bad :thumbup:
xoxox

Sophie has been very sleepy the past few days. I sense a MASSIVE growth spurt incoming. Eek!

OH is out tonight as well with work, fingers crossed it holds off til tomorrow :haha:

Mine think they are teenagers (7&9)!
SMILEY one thing math did improve is meltdowns. He does rage now and then but they were worse when he was smaller.
Hope tonight goes ok wriggler.
CAn I say I am sooo glad af is here as I missed 6 pills!! Tfft!

Emma, may I ask how Math is? How does his Autism affect him?

Also, how did you ladies feel before you got your first AF? I'm getting back cramps (but I haven't pooped in like, 4 days) and sore-ish boobs.

Day 3 of antibiotics and still in pain, starting to get mega fed up now. I was on a week course the week before this. It's putting a hold on my life now.

xoxox

Morning everyone! :hi:

I have a cold. :( Why is it that I always get a cold when the weather is nice?!

Harry had a restless night again, waking after every hour/hour and a half after his 'long' stretch. He's asleep on me right now and has been since 7am. I think his days and nights are turning upside down like when he was first born. Argh!

Smiley, how was your 6 week check up? Xxx

Good thanks, all straight forward! Thanks for asking :D

Sophie has been very sleepy the past few days. I sense a MASSIVE growth spurt incoming. Eek!

OH is out tonight as well with work, fingers crossed it holds off til tomorrow :haha:

Jack is having a spurt I think! He is drinking sooooo much milk and sleeping loads!

Mine think they are teenagers (7&9)!
SMILEY one thing math did improve is meltdowns. He does rage now and then but they were worse when he was smaller.
Hope tonight goes ok wriggler.
CAn I say I am sooo glad af is here as I missed 6 pills!! Tfft!

Ive never seen anything like it the other day...just under 5 hours he was at it with just a 20 min break in between it all! :wacko: He had his speech therapy on monday and he loved it again. She is off sick for 4 weeks now though so she cant come for another month yet :( Got a letter from the paed the other day too outlining everything she observed when she met Oscar and what the plan is :thumbup:

Hugs to everyone who needs it.

I am trying to get Sophie to take a dummy, she is once again in a foul mood and just wants to comfort suck, the problem is she is absolutely shredding me again :cry: She hates the dummy though, just like she hates everything else. This girl is HARD WORK! :haha:

:hugs: Bec xxx

MrsS, hope Harry sorts out his days and nights soon! And you feel better x

Smiley, glad your check was fine.

Wiggler, we have to hold Theo's dummy in until he finally clocks on that he likes it. Took ages at first and still does sometimes.

X

Yep, she wont tolerate the other types at all, cherry ones stay in for a bit longer. We've spent a fortune on dummies, most of them are used for Bethanys dolly now haha x x x

Smiley, you had a 2nd degree tear, how do you feel now? I'm still stingy while I pee, are you? I don't know if my infection isn't helping.
xoxox

Becca, I had a 2nd degree tear too and have been fully healed since 4 weeks (I have a lot of scar tissue down there too from a previous episiostomy and a gynae operation a few years ago)

I would demand to be referred to a gynacologist at the hospital to take a proper look for you x

I've been trying to get Connor used to not being swaddled- it's hard!

Becca its so sad your still suffering :(
Mrss- what does harry normally do between 7-10pm? Will he go down for night any earlier? Do you think he wakes up out of overtiredness?

Becca - My second degree tear has healed up already too, when I had the split and infection after Dylan though it took a while to fully heal up :hugs: Hopefully these meds should have you feeling loads better soon.

Em - Good luck with weaning Connor off the swaddle.

Do you have to stop swaddling at a certain age? Jade hated it so no idea. Good luck. Maybe a sleepimg bag will help a bit?

Mrss- what does harry normally do between 7-10pm? Will he go down for night any earlier? Do you think he wakes up out of overtiredness?

At the moment, it's hard to keep him awake and, when he is awake, he's knackered and cranky! Not really sure what to make of that, though he is going through a leap. I have taken to wearing him in a sling for most of the day! I hope he doesn't start relying on it to fall asleep.

Last night, he went down at 8pm and was asleep by 8:20pm. He woke at 11pm for a feed, then went down until 2am. After that, he was up every 1.5hrs, if that. Then, as I said, he slept from 7am to 9am, and has just fallen asleep now (in the sling). :shrug:

Harry doesn't like swaddling at all. He loves his space - if the cotbed was in our room, he'd probably be in it by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->