Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well they go through another sleep shift at 4mths I think so he may well start going longer. Is it wind? Jade was thrashing around from 4-6am with wind, she was asleep but moving loads which kept me awake!

He does get fussy with wind a lot, and we hear him tooting all the time. It only seems to bother him when he's awake or lightly sleeping - when he's in a deep sleep, he has no problem getting rid of the wind. I guess he's just exercising his little bum muscles! :p

Back from jabs which were fine hate doing it but no for the best!

Wriggler how have you got on with Sophie in a cot? Monday is d day for phoebe she is too long! I attempt naps in cot which she hates but persisting.

Mrs waffer I have cold too it sucks:nope:

Becca after 3-4 days of antibiotics you should start feeling improvement! If not you need to think about going back! Can they refer you to obs and gynae?

Thanks ladies.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow, if not I'm going back. Can't be done with this anymore.
xoxox

On This Morning, they are talking about faking orgasms. Why would you ever fake it? You're only cheating yourself! Apparently, 22% of MEN fake it. :saywhat:

Sophie hates the cot, she will sometimes have an hour or so in there, but most of the time she just screams. But then again Sophie screams at everything :haha:

Smiley, you had a 2nd degree tear, how do you feel now? I'm still stingy while I pee, are you? I don't know if my infection isn't helping.
xoxox

No, I never had stinging when I peed. I had zero pain from my second degree, it was never ever ever sore. At all. Couldnt even tell it was there. With Oscar I had an episiotomy and that was very very sore but only for 2 weeks or so ad then it was all healed by about 4 weeks pp.

Thanks ladies.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow, if not I'm going back. Can't be done with this anymore.
xoxox

You need to change doctors, they cant keep fobbing you off with anti biotics that dont work. Is it inside or out that the pain is? Have you looked in the mirror to have a look yourself? Xx

On This Morning, they are talking about faking orgasms. Why would you ever fake it? You're only cheating yourself! Apparently, 22% of MEN fake it. :saywha:

Men faking it?! Wtf? Ha ha!

I have faked it tons of times lo with different people, usually when ive been drunk. With OH I dont fake it, but there isnt anything to fake, I have never had an orgasm through penetration, only by others means :haha:

Aww :cloud9: Love little chunky babies!

I'm getting Sophie weighed on Wednesday before we head down to my mums. No idea what she will weigh, she is long and thin so I have a hard time guessing with her :haha:

I have another wee fatty here, Connor was 13lb 7 on Monday- not bad considering hes had bronchiolitis for the last few weeks :lol:

Check out the chunky babies, love it.

Becca, when I went for my check up 2 weeks ago my 2nd degree tear hadn't healed. I found it hurt more than my episotomy which had healed.

Theo's being a monster this morning! He will not settle so I've resorted to swaying in the moby wrap! X

On This Morning, they are talking about faking orgasms. Why would you ever fake it? You're only cheating yourself! Apparently, 22% of MEN fake it. :saywha:

Men faking it?! Wtf? Ha ha!

I have faked it tons of times lo with different people, usually when ive been drunk. With OH I dont fake it, but there isnt anything to fake, I have never had an orgasm through penetration, only by others means :haha:

Same here. I think the G-spot is a myth! :p :rofl:

Smiley, I looked yesterday, there is a lot of discharge. It's inside, feel very heavy and achey.
xoxox

Holy crud, just seen the post above mine! Lol, ladies, have some control! :rofl:
xoxox

Becca you really must get seen again. It's not right?

Smiley, me tooo! All my Mates do, I think I'm missing out :( ha

Yippee for baby giggles!!! I got mine on video but I can't up load it on to Facebook to show it off.

Got ruby weighed 11lb 1oz. She is gaining but dropping down the line-
Now sitting on the 25th line, got to get her weighed again in two weeks.
I've just upped her to 5oz as she has been finishing her bottles... But she only had 4oz just now.
She is wearing a pretty little dress :)

Sorry i did read up, love to you all xxx

Oh and thanks Nix, will attack Ruby later with the oil... May do her head too as that what the hv suggested for her cradle cap. Glad I'm not the only one who has a terrible two :(
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->