Baby Bugs Due February 2013

At least she is gaining weight Jem, thats the main thing!

Becca, if it were me, I would ask the GP to refer you to a gynae at the hospital. As for discharge, your antibiotics could be causing that so dont worry about that.

Cradle cap....the dentinox shampoo is fab for getting rid of it. :thumbup:

Sorry Rota, men are shits!!

Enjoy lucky

Poor Pheobe Nix, what is the lump? How awful for you having to watch her go through an op :( Pheobe is a month younger than Demi.... Is she going through the terrible two's?

So if I put oil on Ruby's head, how long do I leave it there? How much do I put on? Do I massage it in? Sorry I may sound thick but never dealtn with cradle cap before.

ruby was yelling to be put to bed at 7pm :) I'm getting her weighed and getting the Nurse/health visitor to look at her face... When she was crying earlier for milk (couldn't do it quick enough) she was really scratching at her dry skin- which I think is excema? No cream I am usi g is clearing it so I think I will need something stronger?

Like the stories of the 'bad mums' we all human and make mistakes. Oh and I bite Ruby's finger nails too, I must check her little toes.
X

Jem - I put the coconut oil on Blake's head a few times a day. Rub it in gently like a little head massage. I also use it n his dry skin on his forehead and cheeks. he used to scratch at his dry skin like you mentioned Ruby does - had some nasty little scratches all over side of his face. No scratches for a few days and skin is less dry, so we're loving the coconut oil. Blake usually smiles as I massage his head with it, so cute! No, I don't wash it off, except during his baths ( about every 3 days).

Oh dear Rota - men are knobs!

Re cradle cap try rapeseed oil / olive oil. Cleared Jude's after one try!

Jude likes his tummy but just pushes over and ends on his back!! Doesn't like it at baby massage tho!

Phoebe went to eye doctor and they have to operate on the lump :( poor girl. Should be in next two months. General anaesthetic :( gonna be a bad day!

Oh, poor Phoebe!

Jade was 11lb on Wednesday :)

We just had a baby giggle :) :) :)

Wow, baby giggles! :happydance: Good job, Jade, I bet you made your mum so happy!

Bug weighs 10.10 . Still hates being on her front. But She is long. Unlike her sister who was short and stocky as a baby. Means I get to clothes shopping.

When sprog was tiny I cut her toe whilst clipping her nails. I Still remember her screaming and me thinking that there was so much blood.Think the worst thing I did was forgetting to strap sprog into her stroller and we went out the front door stroller first and she fell out face first onto the lawn,only Just missing the concrete path.

Best mate didn't get the job she went for. Feel really bad for her as she is desperate to leave our Ward.

Morning everyone! :hi:

I have a cold. :( Why is it that I always get a cold when the weather is nice?!

Harry had a restless night again, waking after every hour/hour and a half after his 'long' stretch. He's asleep on me right now and has been since 7am. I think his days and nights are turning upside down like when he was first born. Argh!

We had this happen 8-9wk ish mark too. I think it's a growth spurt. I may have snapped him out of it by keeping him up past his afternoon nap (we went to the mall and strolled) and then putting him down an hr earlier that night. So he only did his am nap that day - he was so pooped he couldnt help but sleep!

On This Morning, they are talking about faking orgasms. Why would you ever fake it? You're only cheating yourself! Apparently, 22% of MEN fake it. :saywhat:

haha i've over played how much it felt if I was ready to be done :haha: I don't think I've had REALLY good sex since we were dating and that was almost 7yrs ago, although some of the ttc sex was good in the beginning.

We're about out of the napper part too :( think we'll go to the main part of the pack and play first and then to the crib. He's not used to a flat sleeping surface so there may be some adjustment. Hoping that doesn't cause his reflux to flare up. He's been doing well.

Good weights babies!! Gah where does time go? :flower:

I said the same thing Kitty haha! Just weird!!! Dont know how they can manage to get away with faking it lol

They asked the same thing on This Morning, and the guy said that if you use a condom, it's easy just to discreetly dispose of it without the woman seeing. :shock:

I don't get why you'd fake it - you go unsatisfied, while your partner thinks everything's amazing! Hehe!

Omg I cant believe that about they said that about the condom! I seriously didnt think any man on the planet would need to fake it!! Well, you learn something new everyday!

my goodness you ladies can talk so much to read back on and was only on here last night

Ugh, so sorry for the moan coming up ladies, but I'm so fed up :cry:.

I'm in so much pain still, I can't stand up for too long, as it aches so badly. I can't walk Lily round the room because it becomes too painful. I can't sit and pee because its stings and aches. I can't sit on the loo for too long because it aches. I'm so so tired of being in pain. Antibiotics aren't working, painkillers don't work. I'm really fed up. So sad. :cry:

xoxox

Massive hugs hun, I know how much pain you are in :(

Just rest up, sod the housework or going out, lots of rest, pestering your GP if it doesn't start feeling better in the next few days and getting LOTS of air to it will help, Seriously if you don't have guests over then let the air get to it because it really does help.

Becca I feel so sorry for you :( It so bad that you still feel poorly. I would seriously be looking into pestering for a gynae appointment xx

Poor you Bec. The others are right, I would defo go back for a referral or at least a thorough examination from your GP. It sounds like you need more medical input so you're no longer in pain.

Does anyone else have a high needs baby or any tips for dealing with a high needs baby? Theo is fine in the night. But he literally cries or grizzles all day no matter what I do and I can't put him down. I don't get it. I don't think it's just his reflux that is causing the fussiness either. I go to all lengths to try to get him to sleep in the day to avoid him being over tired but it hardly works. Today has been dreadful.

xxx

Sophie is high needs, she spends most of the day on the boob as I haven't found anything else that works yet :nope:

Sophie is high needs, she spends most of the day on the boob as I haven't found anything else that works yet :nope:

Theo would defo spend all day on the boob if I didn't stop him because it makes his reflux so much worse. He would love to be fed to sleep and so many times I wish I could. Whenever I do his sleep lasts for 10 mins before the reflux kicks in and wakes him up. He's far too spirited and vocal! x

Aww bless him, hopefully as he gets a bit older and can interact with toys and stuff he will calm down a little bit :hugs:

Aww bless him, hopefully as he gets a bit older and can interact with toys and stuff he will calm down a little bit :hugs:

I hope so. But the way he's going I wouldn't be surprised if he has ADHD!:dohh:

He might be getting it all out the way now and be an amazingly calm toddler :haha: Dylan was a chilled out baby and SCREAMED his way through the terrible two's, threes and even now. I'm hoping it works in reverse too :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->