Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Gladly Isla was just like that.... In the end she sucked her thumb :) I think with age it will improve? Does he have a dummy? It must be frustrating as they can't hold toys,etc.

That was the only bit of my tv I watched... That bloke said he 'faked it' because his partner wasn't on contraception and he didn't want to get her pregnant? He did say ex girlfriend.
And what's good sex? Lol

Sorry about your friend Rota. My friend applied for childrens nursing at Bedford uni and they said no :(

I'm getting a spray tan and my eyebrows tinted tomoz. I'm off out to celebrate Ruby's birth and my friend got married and another got engaged and another is pregnant and breathe. So I'm very excite about my Sat night, I've not drunk since Ruby's conception which was nearly a year ago.... I'm actually scared of the hangover but I need a drink to get confidence- that's non existant.

Anyways hope theses babies enjoyed the sunshine :) xx

I know tinw flies and I should cherish it but im not a baby person. I cant wait for her to be 1.

I love this stage but finding the whole 3 together hard work and demanding. I don't smile that often anymore, love my girls millions but stress is taking away my smiles.

:hugs: 3 little ones is so much harder than I thought :(

I hope you guys are right, wiggler & Jem.

Hope you have a great time Jem, much needed I'm sure. Don't know how you do it with 3 LOs!

Got the MIL staying now til Saturday :/

I don't know what age I'm looking fwd to theo being. Just looking fwd to it being easier, whenever that is! X

Hope you have a fab time Jem!

I am amazed how you lot do it with three little ones! Two is hard enough for me.

Have a good time Jem!

Gf do you swaddle him? I find when he's way over tired and manaically screaming thats about the only thing that will work...takes a few minutes so you can't give up...also do you have a white noise machine or an app on your phone for one? very helpful. Or try a swing. We LOOOVE our swing. Magic.

Can't imagine 3 right now...

My mom is coming this weekend :) yay!

Have a good time Jem!

Gf do you swaddle him? I find when he's way over tired and manaically screaming thats about the only thing that will work...takes a few minutes so you can't give up...also do you have a white noise machine or an app on your phone for one? very helpful. Or try a swing. We LOOOVE our swing. Magic.

Can't imagine 3 right now...

My mom is coming this weekend :) yay!

He hates swaddling. But will defo give white noise a go. I'll try to persuade DH to get a swing for him. Am even trying cranial osteopathy next week! X

I highly recommend a swing too, she actually has naps now, she didn't before we got it x x x

I wonder if it'll make him reflux because the bouncer does? Is it the same kind of seating position? X

Mine lays flat-ish or can be quite upright x x x

Jack has reflux (although only mild, not as severe as Theo's) and our swing is upright(ish). Defo not flat. It doesn't intefere with his reflux at all x

Hi ladies I'm back on here agin :) hope we are all well and little ones are thriving :)
We had our postnatal check today, Florence needs an ultrasound as she has a deep simple in the bottom of her back :( apart from that she's doing great :)

Harry has started to rub his eyes when he's tired now. It's so cute. :cloud9: He's trying to fight sleep right now, wriggling around in his moses basket, and rubbing his eyes.

What swings do you girls have? We have a Bright Starts bouncer which he tends to fall asleep in sometimes.

Have fun tomorrow, Jem! Enjoy your pampering and alcohol! I actually don't miss it much. :shrug:

I have the bright starts bouncer and the bright starts swing, both exactly the same seat shape and she hates the bouncer, loves the swing x x x

Your older two are old enough to send off to school though, lucky lady :haha:

I think the 3 kids thing will get easier as they get older. Everything is harder with a tiny baby, once feeds settle, naps are kind of in a routine etc etc everything should hopefully fall into place :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->