Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Well done bb :)

Ive had a lil cry this morning....just everything I think has built up!!!

Huggies are being discontinued in the uk. I have found that Thomas has been getting wet coming through the back of his nappies and out to his sleep suit. Am I just not putting them on tight enough?

Actually, I have been noticing the Huggies leaking around the back. Not nice for little one. :(

So, aside from Harry's doctor's appointment that we had this morning, we're doing nothing today! Yay! I'm hoping to snooze when Harry does.

Also, Harry just pooed, so I'm not worried anymore. I'm breastfeeding exclusively, and the midwives did tell me he'd poo less because of that. So I'm not worried now. :)

we were given some huggioes but i dont like them shes in pamper atm as still in size 1 will be for some time yet lol but after think we will chage to another make over here

How much does Lena weigh now Whisper? Ruaridh is still in Pampers size 1, and he weighs 7lbs 1oz now. I tried a size 2 nappy on him when I was low on size 1 to see if I'd need to buy more nappies or if I could just put those on him, and they still seemed way too big around the waist. He's getting bigger and longer, just not putting on chubbiness :dohh:

So, who out of you/partner does your little one look like? Harrison has changed so much in one week - yesterday, I looked at him and just saw Alex in him through and through. I can't believe how much he looks like him when he was a little boy. I don't think Harry has inherited anything from me! Hopefully his eyes will go brown and he'll be left-handed! :thumbup:

He has beautiful eyes though, Bex! They make me melt. <3
xoxox

We were in the solicitors on Tuesday including Daniel in our wills ( horrible thing to think about but I can relax now that I know that we have our wishes for who will look after him if anything happens us written down) and the solicitor said that Daniel looks like his daddy and that his eyelashes are wasted on a boy! His eyes have gone a really dark funny shade of blue so I think they are heading to brown.

I'm just waiting on Daniel to waken at the minute, I have my whole house cleaned except for my step sons room, I'm heading to do it now and then I just need to Hoover but I just came into the living room where he is sleeping in his pram because we were out for a walk when he fell asleep at 1.45 and the living room stinks, he has done a dirty nappy but I don't want to disturb him to change it until he wakens- it's the first dirty nappy since Tuesday so I'm sure that it will be lovely - not!

I'm worried now that Theo's pooing too much! He has about 5 poos a day! Exclusively BFing too.

Had a long afternoon with him- been really windy and on and off the boobs. Hasn't been able to settle.

Gflady- Thomas poohs loads as well. Mw said don't worry. Are you on any Meds? They can effect nappies. Xxx

I'm worried now that Theo's pooing too much! He has about 5 poos a day! Exclusively BFing too.

Had a long afternoon with him- been really windy and on and off the boobs. Hasn't been able to settle.

We put Daniel on infacol for his wind problems, it just helps to bring the wind up. It might be worth a try? Last Friday he slept for 7 minutes and was crying constantly with wind but today he has slept for over 3 hours - he burps loads after feeding and seems a lot more comfortable.

Lindy- I'm on diclofenac & paracetemol from the midwife. He's getting bad nappy rash from pooing so much.

Best- thanks for the suggestion, will give it a try. Poor thing.

Is it normal for newborns to be sick after feeds too?

Been going between cluster feeding & trying to console Theo. Being a mum is stressful! I seem to be worrying about everything he does xxx

Actually, I have been noticing the Huggies leaking around the back. Not nice for little one. :(

So, aside from Harry's doctor's appointment that we had this morning, we're doing nothing today! Yay! I'm hoping to snooze when Harry does.

Also, Harry just pooed, so I'm not worried anymore. I'm breastfeeding exclusively, and the midwives did tell me he'd poo less because of that. So I'm not worried now. :)

That's odd. Whitt poos after almost every feeding and Ive read this is normal for bf babies...? Guess they're all different.

So, who out of you/partner does your little one look like? Harrison has changed so much in one week - yesterday, I looked at him and just saw Alex in him through and through. I can't believe how much he looks like him when he was a little boy. I don't think Harry has inherited anything from me! Hopefully his eyes will go brown and he'll be left-handed! :thumbup:

Me!! :) but loads of people say DH - I have a picture of me and he looks lots like me if I do say so :)

Nope we've got loads of poos and ebf here too.

Lindy- I'm on diclofenac & paracetemol from the midwife. He's getting bad nappy rash from pooing so much.

Best- thanks for the suggestion, will give it a try. Poor thing.

Is it normal for newborns to be sick after feeds too?

Been going between cluster feeding & trying to console Theo. Being a mum is stressful! I seem to be worrying about everything he does xxx

Just seen my mw and been chatting about Thomas because he goes on feeding frenzy now and then when I can literally feed on and off for 3-4 hours. She said its cluster feeding and normal and hopefully will settle to be in the evening so we get longer between feeds at night. She weighed him and he has gone from 8lb 4.5oz to 8lb at week 1 to 8lb7oz at week 2. He poohs loads- can hear it as I feed him and she said not to worry about it. I think bf is really difficult but I'm getting to know his little signs now so it feels a bit easier, I said last week I didn't know if I could cope because it was non stop. Xxxx

Gf I worry about everything too lol

Jade just had her first bath. She is getting a bit of nappy rash too x

Theo's getting nappy rash too. MW said I can use sudocrem for it so hopefully that'll work. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->