Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Lou :( I fricken hate lies. Id lock him out and text him saying dont come back in that state :( eugh so frustrated for you xx

YOu read my mind MF, I have already locked the door and left my key in the back of it so he cant get in. Ive also texted him telling him not to bother coming home and that he is a disgrace. So fucking fed up of being treated like shit! He does this all the time!!! I actually might as well be a single mother because he does sod all to help me.

That's crap. Ryan used to be naff too till I kicked him out and was a single mum for 2yrs. I made him bloody work hard to earn the right back into our lives. Im not saying break up but I do know how it feels. I hope he can change and realise how lucky he is x

Oh my god Smiley, that is awful. Complete lack of respect :nope:

I hope Oscar gives you a decent night :hugs:

I just dont know how Im supposed to have me and the kids ready by 7am because Ive got to go and pick the hairdresser up and bring her to my house (she doesnt drive and she is doing me a favour on her day off) for 7.15am! Will have to get the kids up and put them in the car for nothing!

Im so pissed off that he took £100 as well when I had been saving for a few new bits for the house.

That's crap. Ryan used to be naff too till I kicked him out and was a single mum for 2yrs. I made him bloody work hard to earn the right back into our lives. Im not saying break up but I do know how it feels. I hope he can change and realise how lucky he is x

Ive kicked him out once before for taking out loads of oayday loans and getting us into a few thousand pounds worth of debt behind my back. We couldnt pay rent or council tax or anything! I took him back after a few days because I felt sorry for him and felt horrible knowing that I had caused him to have no home.

Oh my god Smiley, that is awful. Complete lack of respect :nope:

I hope Oscar gives you a decent night :hugs:

Thank you AP, he has only gone to sleep about 40mins ago, he has been a nightmare to settle tonight :nope: Jack is restless too.

If I had to put Ivy in the car at 7am I would sling her in wearing her pjs and bribe her with chocolate! Would Jack settle in his carseat after a nightfeed so if he was sleeping you could just transfer him to the car?

Lucky - :hugs: :hugs:

Smiley - What a twat :hugs: Hope the kids sleep well

Jack usually wakes on and off between 5 and 7 so it will be hit and miss. Arggh im so annoyed!!! Ive been and took the key out of the door coz I feel bad :( Doubt he will come back anyway.

Anyway best get some sleep, Im running two shifts with kids tonight! Night ladies, thanks for everything, dont know what id do without you lot x x

Sleep well hun!

:cry: I think I need to get Sophie referred to have her tongue tie snipped again, I can't carry on like this :(

Hi everyone,

I haven't been on in ages- but I'm so excited tonight I just wanted to share with you all! Daniel rolled over from back to front for te first time tonight- now he won't stop doing it! I just need to remember not to leave him on his changing mat and turn my back now cos he will roll off it!

Hubby missed seeing him, it's his brothers stag do tonight so no doubt he will be drunk when he gets in!

Time is going so quickly, we are starting solids next weekend, baby rice etc, I bought th anabel karmel book to try to follow.!he is a stone in weight now, he s getting so big!

Hugs to everyone xx

Lucky hope you feel better in the morning xx

Hugs Smiley, Shaun was exactly like that!!! That's why we split before we had kids- no respect. You deserve a medal after the two weeks you have had. Your oh doesn't know what his got? A lovely girlfriend and two gorgeous boys!!! I hope he relises before its too late? Xxx

Hugs Wiggler.

Hi Kitty

Well done Daniel

I've just got in from a lovely night out :)
And I've just had a drunk kebab :)mmm mmmm

Oh and hello Lindy, hope you had a nice time away.

Love you loads ladies, I too would be lost without you xxxx

I think she's sharing some sleep with Harry! He's done 4hrs and 2.5hrs so far. :) Finally, I have had more sleep! :)

My 2 year old spent all night waking the baby up...grrrrr...it is supposed to be the other way around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->